The Bangladesh Premier League

jashan83

nice to see some indians and pakistanis following bpl :) we always need your support though BCCI et us down. pls watch bpl enjoy and support bangladesh cricket. we know we are improving slowly but we improving surely and hopefully this bpl will be a boost for bd cricket :)
without us there will be no BPL :P j/k i support Gayle's team :rcb:
well bd cricekt is not like b4. many quality players (better than tamim' date=shakib wen they were young) coming up and its tough competetion out there. kapali finds it hard to even get to the A team now a days. yes he was star during bashar-pilot era not now. hes the icon of sylhet bcs not many players coming out from that region of bd. players coming up specially from rajshahi, khulna, dhaka and chittagong. and also bcb wanted to honour seniour players. hence hes an icon. if he was from any other division except sylhet he wudnt even be considered as an icon tbh
first you guys have to do is to Stop Talking and having Over the TOP expectations...
nice to see some indians and pakistanis following bpl :) we always need your support though BCCI et us down. pls watch bpl enjoy and support bangladesh cricket. we know we are improving slowly but we improving surely and hopefully this bpl will be a boost for bd cricket :)
BCCI will let do down once in a while. But your players will let you down regularly - Ask that clown Tamim not to beat up Ashraful on the ground - he ain't a legend yet. I hope Bangladesh really become a competitive T20 unit with BPL.
well bd cricekt is not like b4. many quality players (better than tamim' date='shakib wen they were young) coming up and its tough competetion out there. kapali finds it hard to even get to the A team now a days. yes he was star during bashar-pilot era not now. hes the icon of sylhet bcs not many players coming out from that region of bd. players coming up specially from rajshahi, khulna, dhaka and chittagong. and also bcb wanted to honour seniour players. hence hes an icon. if he was from any other division except sylhet he wudnt even be considered as an icon tbh[/quote'] i c,he is a class player,scored A 100 IN 60 BALLS in ICL. :dance: WTH you doing in this thread, dont forget port elizabeth nd gawalior defeats.:yay:
BCCI will let do down once in a while. But your players will let you down regularly - Ask that clown Tamim not to beat up Ashraful on the ground - he ain't a legend yet. I hope Bangladesh really become a competitive T20 unit with BPL.
thank you so much :) p.s i always ignore negative points on a post and appreciate the positive things. thats wat gentlemen do ;) i was not blaming BCCI i was just stating a fact and my point was although bcci is not with bpl its nice to see general indians are with us :)