Adults crying - Sissy or Passion

1983-2011

^why so serious? why not in kitchen? :winky:

Decolonisation happened in all over the world after second world war .India was not exception' date='there is no way one can say Britishers suddenly left all the colonies because there were so many movements in all the colonies .After world second world war the power just shifted to USA and Soviet,Britishers were in no position to hold colonies for long term so they had to leave them.[/quote'] +1, lol@ everyone thinking Gandhi was the main reason.

^lold at username. Another person thinking Bangladesh is actually relevant in any way :giggle: Sorry big countries like India only listen to countries that MATTER
like australia. beating the sh!t out of indians on off the cricket field :giggle: keep listening to em nd keep getting ur wuss whooped. and you know whats the funniest part is? this coming from a poster who's nick is anmol :haha: like born in a slum and named badshah :haha:

like australia. beating the sh!t out of indians on off the cricket field :giggle: keep listening to em nd keep getting ur wuss whooped. and you know whats the funniest part is? this coming from a poster who's nick is anmol :haha: like born in a slum and named badshah :haha:
Location: Bangladesh Opinion: Irrelevant Stop crawling around these forums and go to your own. Oh wait you lot probably cant afford one :giggle:

Location: Bangladesh Opinion: Irrelevant Stop crawling around these forums and go to your own. Oh wait you lot probably cant afford one :giggle:
i knw u r new in forums tryina act hard and i knw u will end up losing ur nerve :giggle: i will serve ur wuss in a plate every time u pick on me. so dont try. sakk it up nd pi$$ off. :finger:

i knw u r new in forums tryina act hard and i knw u will end up losing ur nerve :giggle: i will serve ur wuss in a plate every time u pick on me. so dont try. sakk it up nd pi$$ off. :finger:
Sorry cant read gibberish. I guess they don't teach English in Bangladesh. Do you need some charity? I can sponsor you for an English school. All the best with your struggles.