IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

to be honest dismal batting performance from both teams barring Gambhir and mathews. Kalam and kallis have scored few runs and with SR of less than 100! still dont get why sakib is being dropped. On the other hand Narine is doing well.
Gauti and BC are the best opening pair of the tournament , when the other teams are finding it hard to have a opening partnership of more than 10 runs ... KKR are blessed to have these two openers who have given them a good opening stand so many times in the tournament.No team changes its opener just because they want to include a player in the team ... Kallis is proving decent with the ball and pairing good with Lee and Landge..

I understood why sakib and tamim arent being picked. India dont want Bangladesh to improve as a nation so they are planning to make our players come over to the IPL and being bench matches after matches so that they lose their form and confidence. They always had plans to do that with sakib, well, they did it last year and now they are doing the same with him now. After, asia cup, it was evident that tamim was also growing a big threat in world cricket. Thats why the James Hopes injury might have been a drama to ensure that tamim gets a chance in IPL. Now tamim who was expected to have played a lot of matches till date. This way our players are being demolarised and our players are being humiliated. Perfect revenge for the Asia Cup. There are 2 ways to get the top, getting up with hard work, OR to pull others down (FUN INTENDED, IM JUST MESSING AROUND HERE, GET THE JOKE IF YOU DO)

145356.jpg
SRK: Ill tell my bowlers to not to try to take your wicket. That way you score 30 plus runs. And thus, KKR will win owing to your batting. The crowd will be happy that you perform well and also KKR won. Also, your average run this season will increase. Ganguly: Agreed

thank you:bow: Btw MHR whats your reason of supporting kkr?Are you from Kolkata?
from starting i have been KKR supporter... i am from Jamshedpur , KOLKATA is closest to me... :winky:

SRK: Ill tell my bowlers to not to try to take your wicket. That way you score 30 plus runs. And thus, KKR will win owing to your batting. The crowd will be happy that you perform well and also KKR won. Also, your average run this season will increase. Ganguly: Agreed
it was after the game

it was after the game
In that case it wud be like this SRK: You know what our bowlers went easy on you so that you dont lose your wicket early SG: And why is that so? SRK: It is as simple as this, if we keep you in the crease, the spectators will be happy and also ur occupation in the crease ensures that KKR wins, which will also makes the fan happy. You will also be happy. As simple as that

i am surprised how well gambhir has hidden lack of depth, mediocre form of kallis and yusuf almost single handedly. but opposition will be very confident once they penetrate to bhatia or shukla.manoj the only barrier.right now even kallis,yusuf are not staying long either.

In that case it wud be like this SRK: You know what our bowlers went easy on you so that you dont lose your wicket early SG: And why is that so? SRK: It is as simple as this, if we keep you in the crease, the spectators will be happy and also ur occupation in the crease ensures that KKR wins, which will also makes the fan happy. You will also be happy. As simple as that
:nice: :hysterical::hysterical: