ICF OFFICIAL IPL 2012 Fantasy League - 1st PRIZE 1 BILLION ICF$

Sir john

ur advice may prove costly for u if every follows it... u will be left behind :hmmm:
Its depends ,there are lot of players who can and have scored lot of runs like Gayle and Petersen, who will miss last half of the IPL .SO those who played safe initially might have trouble gaining points .why ? These players are in form and when they score ,they score big . Anyways like I have said earlier 200 modifications are freaking too many .Hence makes the competition boring on many levels . Its almost impossible to catch up with SID because he started early .

Its depends ,there are lot of players who can and have scored lot of runs like Gayle and Petersen, who will miss last half of the IPL .SO those who played safe initially might have trouble gaining points .why ? These players are in form and when they score ,they score big . Anyways like I have said earlier 200 modifications are freaking too many .Hence makes the competition boring on many levels . Its almost impossible to catch up with SID because he started early .
shut up yaar u guys talk too much

shut up yaar u guys talk too much
lol Seriously man , you think I take this whole fantasy league seriously :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Wait for few days I will announce something to keep people like you happy ;)

Looks like I need kick Dhoni out as Captaan ,I was just checking and he has only earned me 336 points till now .. WTH :| Sehwag or Rahane seems to be the ideal choice ,but only lafra is most likey Sehwag will get himself rested once Delhi reaches in the last four .:hmmm: