can druggies come clean ??

Re: can druggies come clean ??

Only last test match' date=' the majority of the posters on this board were complaining about the harmlessness of VRV and now suddenly he has clocked 145km/h 'many times in the past', despite there being no evidence to support this apart from SRT's mouth?[/quote'] I saw VRV bowling one at 141 in this test, can't help you if you don't watch.
:huh: What does that prove? I specifically mentioned the words 'Clocked 145km/h many times in the past'. Rao Iftikhar, an average medium pacer, too has clocked 141-142km/h, but that is a whole world away from clocking '145km/h many times'.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: can druggies come clean ?? The ruling concludes that both players were able to prove 'exceptional circumstances', in that neither was fully aware of the substances they were taking. Crucially, it points out that 'exceptional circumstances', as defined by the PCB and the ICC were signficantly different and that while the previous committee used ICC's definition of the term, it was bound to use the PCB's. AS TOM Moody said anyone who has slightest doubt can just pick pohone and ask ICC office in backdrop of Warne wpisode they can;t reallyn claim that they were unaware of the gravity of the crime. "It is plainly evident that neither Shoaib Akhtar nor Mohammad Asif were ever warned or cautioned against taking supplements," the judgement reads. I have never been warned officially that shooting an individual is crime. SO watch Munda Pakistani Imust not be blamed if u find urslef in pool of blood tomorrow . :lmao: Yes this is how retareded the aforementioned alibi sounds "Hence, this committee is of the considered view that both players have successfully established that they held an honest and reasonable belief that the supplements ingested by them did not contain any prohibited substances." Warne too pleaded being an idiot but idiocuy is not an evidence of innocence