Satyamev Jayate - Aamir Khan's first TV show

ViruRulez

Next episode in Satyamev jayate is about inter caste marriage. Hope Amir khan also shows about Muslim marrying more than 1 women and terrorism in satyamev jayate.
Why is he supposed to talk about terrorism, just so you he can prove to you that he is a Muslim and against terrorist ? Wtf is that ?

Next episode in Satyamev jayate is about inter caste marriage. Hope Amir khan also shows about Muslim marrying more than 1 women and terrorism in satyamev jayate.
According to the 1961 census (the last census to record such data), polygamy was actually less prevalent among Indian Muslims (5.7%) than among several other religious groups.[1] Incidence was highest among Adivasis (15.25%) and Buddhists (7.9%); Hindus, by comparison, had an incidence of 5.8%.[2][3]
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/sunday-toi/view-from-venus/Bigamy-An-issue-of-one-too-many/articleshow/5004493.cms http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Fn7GhTpJ4esC&pg=PA148&lpg=&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uDVHN6xkdiMC&pg=PA78&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Why is he supposed to talk about terrorism' date=' just so you he can prove to you that he is a Muslim and against terrorist ? Wtf is that ?[/quote'] So India doesn't face terrorism problem ? What kind of logic is that So he shouldn't show terrorism problem because he belongs to minority ? Wtf

The sadness quotient' date=' rather the pretense. A better actor, err maybe thats the wrong word since Aamir is a very good actor, so scratch that. A more spontaneous actor anchoring this show might be better I feel. Aamir just appears so so rehearsed that it makes it very very difficult to take it seriously. [b']Almost the entire episode seemed to have been reshot and reedited over and over just to get it "right". That is not what a show like this should be. The root problem being - they think dramebaazi is actually the "right" call here while they couldn't be more wrong.
Philosphically speaking, is it not true about most things in life today? We tend to be moved more by movies, shows, songs etc than reality these days. Hearing about violence in Bombay blast sends shivers, makes us mad but watching just one of them dead and their family crying makes us cry. I personally have cried more in theatres than with what life has thrown my way in. That will hold true for many, if not most. This over dramebaazi is a part of our life now. Who amongst didn't know about female fetecide? And who amongst us have not known families where the whole guy > girl thing is still played? And havent we all shrugged out shoulders at times and moved on? Sometimes media brings emotions out of us that we have withheld from ourselves. Maybe it makes us human. xxx

yeah I ask again' date=' What is problem with that ? and anyways whats wrong with supporting fellow indian brothers?[/quote'] Yes what is wrong with polygamy ? Now tommorow you will ask me what is wrong with raping women. Go and support your fellow brothers.