Germany criciticizes US - Saudi Arms Deal worth 20 Billion Dollar !

kumble_rocks

How many of those have you seen.
Umm..almost every hindu and buddhist who is educated about their religion (which you are not by the way-you dont even know H of hinduism and again, if you wanna argue that with a former brahmin who was a priest for a lil while, be my guest- i dont mind humiliating you again and again) believes in Maitreya and kalki, given that it is part of the cannon.
How many buddhoist or hindus have u seen who believe in expediting the kalki or whatever by creating mayhem of hellish proportion.
VHP, RSS, ShivSena...list is endless.
but going on offeinsive
And what exactly is this case of 'going on the offensive' ?

he is an uncle-Sam' date= uncle-Shalom stooge because he hates muslims.
:hysterical::hysterical: that was funny. Go easy guys no need to get all hot under the collar..specially when my savings has gone down the toilet :thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

KR I have always been a freethinker so don't lump me with any group yaar. Left right or middle stump. From all the arguments discussion I have had here the least you can do is acknowldge that I am one of a kind :hysterical: I have absolutely no love for US like you think. That said militant Islam on the march with no one to check it is what bothers me most. Ideally I don't mind if US and Islam keep shafting each other forever (minus the innocent people who get caught in the middle).

former brahmin who was a priest for a lil while
CC tu kamal ka admi hai re. Is there anything you have not been in this life? :haha: Maulwi bhi hai ka tu? What next? Rabbi CC? :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Jokes apart ' date=' even posters like GKD are seeing through this BS arms deal. I would really like you to come around and criticize this arms deal. If you don't , then I reserve the right to call you a Uncle Sam stooge .[/quote'] See ur lilne of questioning is little problmeatic Who are u some kind of judge before whom I need to come clean. Have u seen any of my post anywhere supporting this deal. I guess not...then where does the question arise. All i am trying to do is threat-assessment by this action. Americans may be desperate to sell weapons but are not dumb enough to jeoparidize their own interest. I fully agree arms industry needs this kind of deal to remain afloat. What I am not sure is america somehow is fanning terrorism by this action, rest assured some rich dumb guy has bought an expensivbe toy which he has no idea how to operate . That's precisely what has happened here. Iran threat has been over-played by USA saudis sitting on unlimited cash has bought some expensive weapons some workers in USA might get bonus this fall. See everyone is happy without any change in real weaponry equation around the world. We should be happy for eventuality of less funding for those mederasaha in india.

Not much different from Hindus or Buddhists who believe that Kalki or Maitreya will pop in when situation gets unbearable.
Aaah, Joy of Dhimmitude. Pyaare, CC 1981, what you are saying is belief -- totally different from practice. Try to correct your vision Bhadre. Let's take mine example, except me, in my family everyone is deeply religious Brahmin....but even after Local Train Blastw which happened in a train behind my brother-in-laws local nobody in my family said that Lord Kalki or Vishnu's next avatar will appear because Dharma is headed towards deep trouble now. How I can buy your arguement that ordinary Indian Dharmic (including Hindus Buddhists Sikhs etc.) is waiting for Kalki or Maitreyi or Vishnu's next Avatar?? On Contrary --- President Nuttjob openly declares in his speaches that Imam Mahdi will appear as situtaion worsens for us. And know he is NOT a common man like us he is a "President". And please next time think thrice before comparing Dharma with Islam --- both are totally different in nature, belief and practice.

CC tu kamal ka admi hai re. Is there anything you have not been in this life?
Dude, its not that uncommon in bengal ( i cant speak of other regions) for a brahmin to do 1-2 years of purohit-giri after their upanayan ceremony- nothing extra special- the 'naam-karan, house-entering pooja' etc etc. stuff. But it does require one to be fairly well versed in the Gita at the very least.

KR I have always been a freethinker so don't lump me with any group yaar. Left right or middle stump. From all the arguments discussion I have had here the least you can do is acknowldge that I am one of a kind
That I can agree and have already mentioned before !:thumbs_up:

How I can buy your arguement that ordinary Indian Dharmic (including Hindus Buddhists Sikhs etc.) is waiting for Kalki or Maitreyi or Vishnu's next Avatar??
I didntsay ordinary Indian Dharmics...i said the ones who actually BOTHERED TO READ the Gita/Vedas/Upanishads- it is chock full of Kalki avatar prophecies- from no less than krishna himself.
President Nuttjob openly declares in his speaches that Imam Mahdi will appear as situtaion worsens for us. And know he is NOT a common man like us he is a "President".
And the VHP/ShivSena openly declares the impending arrival of kalki too...whats the difference ? they are the high profile mouthpieces of their version of fundamentalism, just like Ahmednijad is for his. Two peas in a pod is more like it.
And please next time think thrice before comparing Dharma with Islam --- both are totally different in nature, belief and practice.
I know that. but the difference in attitude between the Islamic nutters and our hinduvta nutters (read: RSS, VHP, SS,etc) is far less than the differnce in Dharma and islam- since none of the hinduvta parties ( RSS,VHP, SS) or their blind supporters like a certain moderator or a certain islam-hater like D_R are well versed in dharma, their behaviour and thinking process is closer to that of Islam than to dharma. Classic case of Neitzche comming true : When yo stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you. The so-called 'defenders of dharma' here, who specialize on muslim-bashing are actually just a shade behind the muslim fundie in their aversion to dharma- only difference is they THINK that they are upholding the dharma, while infact they are crushing it with their adharmic perspective.

See ur lilne of questioning is little problmeatic Who are u some kind of judge before whom I need to come clean. Have u seen any of my post anywhere supporting this deal. I guess not...then where does the question arise. All i am trying to do is threat-assessment by this action. Americans may be desperate to sell weapons but are not dumb enough to jeoparidize their own interest. I fully agree arms industry needs this kind of deal to remain afloat. What I am not sure is america somehow is fanning terrorism by this action, rest assured some rich dumb guy has bought an expensivbe toy which he has no idea how to operate . That's precisely what has happened here. Iran threat has been over-played by USA saudis sitting on unlimited cash has bought some expensive weapons some workers in USA might get bonus this fall. See everyone is happy without any change in real weaponry equation around the world. We should be happy for eventuality of less funding for those mederasaha in india.
Yeah Right . Who created Bin Laden ? Who funded Mujahideen ? Pray tell me !:dance: If you agree that Saudi and Pakistan are the real axis of evil and the root cause of 90% terrorism in the world , then surely selling arms to these country undermines the real war against terrorism. It is beyond me , why you cannot grasp such a basic reasoning.

CC , Me, Doc and others have given you plenty of reasons why I dont like "debating" with you anymore .... You have been warned by most mods to not get into a confrontational childish debate with me for the very simple reason that you get bent out of shape and resort to silly abuses/insults in few posts. Keep your posturing to yourselves and I would like you to edit my name out of your post pronto. .
That I can agree . No need for abuse /insults .

Guest dada_rocks

Waise I thought he just uses that langaugae with me but saw him using the phrase "U are talking through ur rear end" while addressing lurker in an otherwise benign topic of fat people....hamko lagta hai ye aadat se majboor hai

Guest dada_rocks
he is an uncle-Sam, uncle-Shalom stooge because he hates muslims. Its on record that he's defended terrorism that killed innocent civillians through bombing of hotels, poisoning of wells and eviction at gunpoint - simply because it happened mostly against his hated muslims.
Noboyd has killed any innocent civilians except palestinian lunatic brother of yours..

Well I would like to know their names ... Do you mind ?
Why do you care about these names . See, with DR , I know things will be cool between him and me right after this thread . With others , I am not sure.So don't want to take names necessarily. Now, will you comment about the OP !

btw, The U.S. dollar is purposefully being destroyed by the U.S. banks which create it as currency in the first place--other nations' curriencies aren't getting "intrinsically stronger." Everyone's situation is improving because the USD is itself collapsing. The American bankers are doing this because they want to implement the Amero as a replacement currency in a new economic zone: The North American "free trade" Area. Their plan is simple: consolidate currencies and get private banks (i.e. private joint-stock companies) to issue one unified currency across nations (in the form of fiat money existing primarily in the M2 and M3 forms). The institution that issues the currency is the thing that controls a nation's economy. Now monetary and fiscal policy for the U.S., Canada and Mexico will be set by a handful of banking elites who OWN THE BANKS THAT CREATE THE MONEY SUPPLY. This is globilization. One of the biggest myths to be propounded ... it is transferring weatlh from the lower middle class to the rich and will continue to do so as long it exists in it's current form. Once the Amero and the Euro have run their course, the bankers will most probably crash those currencies in order to implement some kind of common North Atlantic currency (once again, issued by a few privately owned banks). And that consolidation will continue until there is a unified world currency. This is match the unified world court: the International Criminal Court This to match one world Government: the U.N. (run primarily by VERY narrow interests--not a "world" body at all). And I'm sure, there will be one world army to enforce the rules of these international organizations which are SUPRASTATE entities--i.e. having sovereignty above a nation--that is to say ... if India and the Bank of International Settlements have some dispute, the BIS wins as it is the supranational entity, whereas a nation-state is 1 level below. This is why the dollar is imploding: for currency consolidation. The private bankers want to take over the whole world, and it's through these evil international institutions that they're getting it done.

Guest dada_rocks
Umm..almost every hindu and buddhist who is educated about their religion (which you are not by the way-you dont even know H of hinduism and again, if you wanna argue that with a former brahmin who was a priest for a lil while, be my guest- i dont mind humiliating you again and again) believes in Maitreya and kalki, given that it is part of the cannon. VHP, RSS, ShivSena...list is endless. And what exactly is this case of 'going on the offensive' ?
Evidence please.. I would like to know where how and when anyone talked about expediting kalki avtara by spreading mayhem..

Guest dada_rocks

I am sure KR works for ICf here he saw there was not enough action in general forum hence he threw this topic:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
btw, The U.S. dollar is purposefully being destroyed by the U.S. banks which create it as currency in the first place--other nations' curriencies aren't getting "intrinsically stronger." Everyone's situation is improving because the USD is itself collapsing. The American bankers are doing this because they want to implement the Amero as a replacement currency in a new economic zone: The North American "free trade" Area. Their plan is simple: consolidate currencies and get private banks to issue one unified currency across nations (in the form of fiat money existing primarily in the M2
Is it good or bad