Will sachin ever achieve any of these?

My bet is on Sachin making a 500 + in 4 Tests in Australia in coming series
i dont know dude... maybe if we have a good opening patnership. he really flourishes if the team has a decent start. in the 1996 series, sidhu softened the aussies before tendulkar pissed on their wounds.

another thing, can someone check and compare the percentage of runs he scores through boundaries as compared to say ponting and lara. i am sure his will be least, for he gets a lot of runs through singles and twos rather than being a strike hog and dealing only with boundaries. see when tendulkar is cornered by a bowler or two, he plays within himself, slowly accumulating rather than plundering. most of his innings ebb and flow as he engages in a battle with the bowlers, rarely (atleast not lately) has be played an innings where he is continuously attacking and gaining strength with every passing minute. hence, this can explain the deal with his stamina. a heavy bat, runs from running etc take up energy and reduce concentration.

If Sachin hasn´t scored a 500 in a series then what' date= he has twice scored over 500 runs in an ODI Tournament. And thats also in World Cups whicj is the most important tournament for any team.Has Ponting,Lara,Dravid etc achieved that????no no no.and they won´t be able even if they reborn UNDERSTAND???? Hail Tendulkar !!! He is the Best.Champion of Champions.
and how many WCs have we won with such superalative performances?:confused_smile: