inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-)

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-)

Fell on his face lol .. you anti PAK glasses are getting a bit too old...or maybe you are getting too old for the glasses. Whiling trying to get your front foot up to play the sweep you 'can' lose your balance....shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
May be in pakistan in rest of the world it defies the logic how anyone who plants his puts forward to play a sweep can fall on his face...... BTW u are pitching for sweep shot as if it's some kind of routine for batsmen falling on their face playing sweep shots.. sweep or flick aloo fell on his fgace it's quite damning...
well may be in the rest of the world slipping while playing a sweep is called 'falling on your face'...... Anyways this is the closest thing tol 'falling on the face' http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Waqar+to+Lara&search=Search * gets ready for the excuses*
Na this is the closest thing
.. Lara is known for his exaggerated footwork and I will cut him some slack for that but a laden footed gorilla of 1000 lbs falling on his face is altogether different matter..
First of all thank you for proving my point that you can lose balance while playing the sweep shot :wtg: ...secondly Inzamam was unlucky to fall on to his stumps while Lara was totally outclassed by the Vehari express.
Guest dada_rocks

First of all thank you for proving my point that you can lose balance while playing the sweep shot wtg ...secondly Inzamam was unlucky to fall on to his stumps while Lara was totally outclassed by the Vehari express.
When I think of it the kind of total lack of judgement inzi shows ducking on short ball ducking on yorker sweeping over-pitched bowl tryiong to flick over-pitched bowl I guess he can fall on his face in n number of ways but against warne that shot was flick over-balancing falling forward towards off-side I wish I had taped that BTW in that picture in that video he fell on his back and turned around falling on face while playing sweep front foot plated forward will certainly take an extra effort more so for 1000 lb structure like inzi..... :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Dada rocks, A quick question for you...Have you in your life ever made a neutral( positive will be a very strong word in this case) comment about Pakistan or Pakistanis?
Yeah Waseem Akram comes of as neutral commentator there u have it.... IN Bangladesh p[akistani armies potentially could have butched much more than they actually did so there u have it.. I would have made some more positive remarks had even single of those war-criminals been punished but I know I am asking for the moon there.. :wtg:

When I think of it the kind of total lack of judgement inzi shows ducking on short ball ducking on yorker sweeping over-pitched bowl tryiong to flick over-pitched bowl I guess he can fall on his face in n number of ways but against warne that shot was flick over-balancing falling forward towards off-side I wish I had taped that
Ever heard of ball being lost in the back ground? or does that only happen in Pakistan...speaking of Pakistan here is what you said "May be in pakistan in rest of the world it defies the logic how anyone who plants his puts forward to play a sweep can fall on his face." and since the game was in Headingly which last time i checked wasn't in PAK so i think you might need to slightly revisit your ' logic'

Dada rocks, A quick question for you...Have you in your life ever made a neutral( positive will be a very strong word in this case) comment about Pakistan or Pakistanis?
Yeah Waseem Akram comes of as neutral commentator there u have it.... IN Bangladesh p[akistani armies potentially could have butched much more than they actually did so there u have it.. I would have made some more positive remarks had even single of those war-criminals been punished but I know I am asking for the moon there.. :wtg:
there you go...couldn't go through a post with out a nagging comment about Pakistan...it's that kind of attitude that breaks all the bridges of peace.