TWENTY20 Premier League Matches thread

Sir john

Lookin at BDFAN's bowling attack and SJ's team' date=' I would say both the matches today had upset results :hmmm:[/quote'] BDFan has a a powerful squad. He'll pick up soon. SJ's team needs bowlers. Period! I wonder about Tasmania though. Surely the system picked up a weak team today.

BDFan has a a powerful squad. He'll pick up soon. SJ's team needs bowlers. Period! I wonder about Tasmania though. Surely the system picked up a weak team today.
the system always picks wierd teams, and wierd bowling orders, the bowlers bowl 4 overs on the trott and last 2 overs are shared by 5th and 6th bowlers Also for some reason a batsman bowls the third over :mad:

wtf!! Where is Gauti, Watson, Afridi, Nel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't you put the XI I gave you (during warm ups) This some big BS by SJ:hitler: And how the feck that did computer select Tresco to bowl 4 overs!!! Who is running the simulation PC or SJ?
You can select ur team only for home games (toda's game was away for u). For some reason today the computer did not pick Razzaq for my squad, Lehmann bowled 3 overs for 40, Dillon and Kallis did not bowl, Kumble was not selected and McGrath bowled 5 overs :haha:

You can select ur team only for home games (toda's game was away for u). For some reason today the computer did not pick Razzaq for my squad, Lehmann bowled 3 overs for 40, Dillon and Kallis did not bowl, Kumble was not selected and McGrath bowled 5 overs :haha:
Fair enough but bowling 5 overs is wrong!!!SJ's computer is dumb, probably assembled in somalia:hehe: