TWENTY20 Premier League Matches thread

Sir john

But fortunately we won the away game :five:
We were lucky... Jayasuriya and Ganguly got run out, Lehmann got Inzamam :blink: and Murali blew out their lower order... But Lehman's 3 overs for 40 is a cause for worry, He shudnt be bowling at all and Razzaq shud have been a automatic selection instead of Atapatu anyways... long way to go.. 9 more matches left. We have more comedy selections from EA sports to come

Some fact your obw will bowl 4 overs in a row .than system will chose bowler according to condtion. they will bowl 4 overs in a row.than after 16 system will chose 2 new bowler. autoplay of 5 overs allowed. if any home team manager want to change his bowler after 5th 10th nd 15th. than i can it for him.

if any home team manager want to change his bowler after 5th 10th nd 15th. than i can it for him.
New south wales nd western aus managers pls pick ur team for tommarow match.
I select the following team for next game :hmmm: Gilchrist (wkt) Hayden Ponting © Kallis Lehmann Fleming J.Rudolph Kumble Muralitharan Bond Gillespie For u to change bowler the home team manager needs to be online right? Otherwise how can we know whom to bowl? Ok let me try, If Kumble/Murali bowl 10th over let Kallis bowl 11th over, If Kallis bowl's 10th over let Murali bowl 11th over. 15th Over select any of Kumble, Kallis, Murali if they have not yet bowled single over Hope u have understood :hmmm: And If we win toss, I would like to bowl.