• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

agree that it's disappointing our team couldn't go over the last hurdle in many occasions recently, but we were consistent enough to reach finals so that's a plus. SL cricket admin is in deep shite now, all to do with an incompetent govt ruining everything in the country with favoritism. we've given up hope actually. even the selection panel is performing some superb comedy sessions.
Exactly the point we all trying to make. Spare the chides and you won't receive it back.
the selfish guy still has a WC to show.... how many WCs have your so called greats (nanga, mahela, dilshan, mathews etc) won..... talking abt centuries, didnt matthews' slow down while approaching a test century, i guess it was against australia..... so go preach this to ur jokers, rather than telling us...... :finger::finger:
Chandimal slowed down for an ODI century at Lords which almost put the team in trouble. Dilshan (the captain) was shouting on top of his voice from the balcony :hysterical:
That's the point I was trying to make. India was at par' date=' if not poor than SL, at odi cricket in 70s. In fact India didn't win a WC match till the 3rd edition in 83 and went winless in 75 & 79. So to say that SL had to overcome the "disadvantage" of the head-start India had is disingenious to say the least. In the shorter format India didn't have any head-start or advantage over any country.[/quote'] dude its ur fault u took so long to learn the game and our credit we learnt it so easily and started winning so fast after making international debut.the truth is india is a real minnow in cricket world.u guys won the wc at home i.e mumbai.we would have beaten u that night at any other places located in this planet called earth and would have even beaten u in india had only one guy called angelo matthews played that game and another guy called muralidharan was just a little bit more fitter than 5 percent fit.the truth is u guys are the real minnows of cricket world.
dude its ur fault u took so long to learn the game and our credit we learnt it so easily and started winning so fast after making international debut.the truth is india is a real minnow in cricket world.u guys won the wc at home i.e mumbai.we would have beaten u that night at any other places located in this planet called earth and would have even beaten u in india had only one guy called angelo matthews played that game and another guy called muralidharan was just a little bit more fitter than 5 percent fit.the truth is u guys are the real minnows of cricket world.
:blink: Dude - It seems you want some danda in your a** ?
dude its ur fault u took so long to learn the game and our credit we learnt it so easily and started winning so fast after making international debut.the truth is india is a real minnow in cricket world.u guys won the wc at home i.e mumbai.we would have beaten u that night at any other places located in this planet called earth and would have even beaten u in india had only one guy called angelo matthews played that game and another guy called muralidharan was just a little bit more fitter than 5 percent fit.the truth is u guys are the real minnows of cricket world.
Yayyy.... my fav bunny siri... :yay::yay: ok lets check ur claims.... http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;opposition=8;orderby=win_loss_ratio;team=6;template=results;type=team;view=host hmm... pretty interesting results...... other than SL, only Bangladesh (3-4 head to head) and WI (only 1 match, too low sample size) are the places where u have a superior head to head..... so go shove this theory up urs......:finger::finger:
I will give that to you. What about T20 WC 2009 and 2011 ODI WC finals? It looks like SL has made a habit of making a hash out of finals. If I were a SL supporter, I would be real worried to have a first series win (that too at home which is your fortress) since 2008 was it? As an Indian supported 8-0 in abroad Test matches is worrying but at least we have so many things to celebrate about. To top of all that, you need to call an ex-captain, worry about finances etc. SL cricket is probably at the worst stages I have ever seen in my adult life. Sangakkara's outburst on the Spirit of Cricket lecture is a testimony to it. Contrast that to Dravid's Bradman oration.
if i were a indian supporter i would have been more worried thinking if we could ever ever win a test match abroad .nt atleast for another 20 years.and talking about how many test matches srilanka has won in india,guys india have also never ever won a test series in srilanka and the reason ur guys won test matches here because even after being 1-0 up in 1st test we prepare bowling tracks for rest of the series to give chance to our opposition to come back.but in india once u win the 1st test all u guys will do is prepare the flattest track ever for next 2 test so that u can escape with a series win rather than giving chance to opposition to come back.and this is how only ur team was rank 1(though again by fluke).inspite of that india has never won a test series in srilanka.infact just leaving the last test series in srilanka where india drew 1-1 and that too after murali retired i think india has lost all the remaining test series in srilanka.
if i were a indian supporter i would have been more worried thinking if we could ever ever win a test match abroad .nt atleast for another 20 years.and talking about how many test matches srilanka has won in india' date='guys india have also never ever won a test series in srilanka and the reason ur guys won test matches here because even after being 1-0 up in 1st test we prepare bowling tracks for rest of the series to give chance to our opposition to come back.but in india once u win the 1st test all u guys will do is prepare the flattest track ever for next 2 test so that u can escape with a series win rather than giving chance to opposition to come back.and this is how only ur team was rank 1(though again by fluke).inspite of that india has never won a test series in srilanka.infact just leaving the last test series in srilanka where india drew 1-1 and that too after murali retired i think india has lost all the remaining test series in srilanka.[/quote'] ok, here we go.... http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;home_or_away=2;opposition=8;team=6;template=results;type=team;view=season http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63616.html India won the series 1 - 0.... i hope u'll have some shame at least, n shut ur gutter mouth..... keep getting pwned daily....
if i were a indian supporter i would have been more worried thinking if we could ever ever win a test match abroad .nt atleast for another 20 years.and talking about how many test matches srilanka has won in india' date='guys india have also never ever won a test series in srilanka and the reason ur guys won test matches here because even after being 1-0 up in 1st test we prepare bowling tracks for rest of the series to give chance to our opposition to come back.but in india once u win the 1st test all u guys will do is prepare the flattest track ever for next 2 test so that u can escape with a series win rather than giving chance to opposition to come back.and this is how only ur team was rank 1(though again by fluke).inspite of that india has never won a test series in srilanka.infact just leaving the last test series in srilanka where india drew 1-1 and that too after murali retired i think india has lost all the remaining test series in srilanka.[/quote'] There's a difference in not winning a Test "match" and not winning a Test "series".
ok, here we go.... http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;home_or_away=2;opposition=8;team=6;template=results;type=team;view=season http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63616.html India won the series 1 - 0.... i hope u'll have some shame at least, n shut ur gutter mouth..... keep getting pwned daily....
Pawned once again. Guess the player of the match - Manoj Prabhakar. Only this guy is enough to kick their a**.