Kerala Express Watch Thread

What kind of talents would help him with that? His newly-learnt magic tricks? Or has he started practising scaling walls nowadays hoping for a stint at BIG BOSS?
I heard that lots of educated unemployed youth in Kerala have taken up coconut tree climbing as a profession. As Sree is unemployed right now I am sure he is climbing coconut trees. This will help him with scaling walls..I am sure. :winky:

Watched it before. Love how Arjun Rampal describes the speedster as someone who bowls bouncers and yorkers, an aggressive warrior, very good description B-> He also took apart that one jealous hater, saying is taking 3 wickets in my last spell is not good. He said this guy knows nothing about cricket :giggle: Go Sree, we all love you, ignore the few haterz!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Watched it before. Love how Arjun Rampal describes the speedster as someone who bowls bouncers and yorkers, an aggressive warrior, very good description B-> He also took apart that one jealous hater, saying is taking 3 wickets in my last spell is not good. He said this guy knows nothing about cricket :giggle: Go Sree, we all hate you, ignore the few mad lovers !!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
corrected :phehehe: