Kerala Express Watch Thread

150k :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i cannot honestly believe that shreesanth has fans :wall: when people from his own state hate this guy https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-dont-want-Sreesanth-in-Kerala-IPL-team/110713852278260 what made u become his fan :hmmmm2:
Did you ever play cricket? Every expert praises his talent be it gavaskar,ganguly,bishop he has natural talent which needs to utilized as he has failed to maximize .

someone post anti-srisanth joke on anti-srisanth site Harbhanjan Singh was enjoying Match. dhoni came and asked him, " Are you relaxing??" '" No I am Harbhajan Singh !" Rohit Came and asked the same. Sardar answered " No No Harbhajan Singh" He was totally annoyed and saw Sreesanth. He went and asked " Are you Relaxing?". "Yes I am relaxing." Harbhajan slapped him on his face and said "Idiot, Sab tere Ko wahahn dhoond rahe hai aur tu Yahaan Aaram Kar raha hai.

Wanna make an avatar bet? If he makes the next test' date=' odi or T20I squad I'll change mine to your choice if he doesnt then you change yours to my choice.[/quote'] Remember our bet?If sreesanth ever gets picked for indian internation team ,you change your avatar.
i cannot honestly believe that shreesanth has fans :wall: when people from his own state hate this guy https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-dont-want-Sreesanth-in-Kerala-IPL-team/110713852278260 what made u become his fan :hmmmm2:
Every cricketer has people who don't like him. Point is this guy has much more fans which extend beyond cricket. What made me his fan? Firstly I am a cricket lover and I saw his excellent skills since his debut, he lacks consistency but when he gets right boyyy this guy is amazing. To think someone of his world class talent was born in Kerala. In India we are struggling to find international standard bowlers but this guy is the diamond among the dirt. On top of his cricket skills, his all round talent in other areas plus his love for philosophy and life sealed it. He is also honest with his fans and is not stuck up. All round gentleman but fire in belly on pitch. Just the way it should be, hardworking but down too earth.
ok and if he doesnt get picked then you change yours. Your on. O and I made that bet with D_TW after Santh was dropped. how did u know? ... D_TW?
You made it with me ,check your posts. Quote Originally Posted by cricket_god View Post Wanna have a avatar bet on that.You were taking about speeds,Sreesanth was 125-142 in england,Yes he was unfit so his pace decreased,Bhajji had a long run befor ebeing dropped,Sreesanth never even played back to back series due to injury and because he sucked,he is still better bet in test cricket than most other bowlers . Agreed, but it has to be test squad. If Sreesanth makes Test squad again (lol like thats ever gonna happen) and stays for more than 2 games I'll change my avatar to whatever you say (as long as it's within ICF rules). We need Devangere express in Test cricket! Many people have spoken of his talent. Talent wise he is up their with Steyn. To losers who say he is a 120k trundler. He is in the 140s but only reduces his pace so he can get swing.
You made it with me ,check your posts. Quote Originally Posted by cricket_god View Post Wanna have a avatar bet on that.You were taking about speeds,Sreesanth was 125-142 in england,Yes he was unfit so his pace decreased,Bhajji had a long run befor ebeing dropped,Sreesanth never even played back to back series due to injury and because he sucked,he is still better bet in test cricket than most other bowlers . Agreed, but it has to be test squad. If Sreesanth makes Test squad again (lol like thats ever gonna happen) and stays for more than 2 games I'll change my avatar to whatever you say (as long as it's within ICF rules). We need Devangere express in Test cricket! Many people have spoken of his talent. Talent wise he is up their with Steyn. To losers who say he is a 120k trundler. He is in the 140s but only reduces his pace so he can get swing.
O I remember you are the Davangere express hater :finger::mad: