Athletics at London 2012

Raghav_12

It sucks that Gatlin and Gay didn't even try in American trials. Would have made the race so interesting, now there's only 2 people that can win. But o well still gonna be fun! It's gonna be very close but I predict Bolt will win. Blake is a better 200m runner than 100 but I feel Bolt is just too good.

It sucks that Gatlin and Gay didn't even try in American trials. Would have made the race so interesting' date=' now there's only 2 people that can win. But o well still gonna be fun! It's gonna be very close but I predict Bolt will win. Blake is a better 200m runner than 100 but I feel Bolt is just too good.[/quote'] Bolt is a class apart, there simply is no competition. He's got the talent and to make matters worse he doesn't choke. He look so calm and composed despite all the expectations, it's just amazing. Barring a major stumble from Bolt, this should be a Bolt, Blake, Lemaitre finish.

Bolt is a class apart' date=' there simply is no competition. He's got the talent and to make matters worse he doesn't choke. He look so calm and composed despite all the expectations, it's just amazing. Barring a major stumble from Bolt, this should be a Bolt, Blake, Lemaitre finish.[/quote'] Blake has a chance in the 200 I feel. His separation from the crowd wasn't that different from Bolt's in the semis. That said, Bolt has done it before and till he loses, all bets are off.