Lance Armstrong doping? Ripley's believe it or not.

Vikas Bhatt

Almost every tour winning cyclist dopes in one way another whether they get caught or not. So it cancels out. Armstrong was OK but he only succeed in Tour de France. A true legend would have dominated all 3 majors, his domination in France is unparalleled but he was average in the other majors and didn't win a single one. Was suited for France terrain though.

:cantstop: If previous testimonies were enough, you can conjure up someone as a drug abuse by easily paying money to everyone. Half of them are either current cyclists or caught in a doping scandal. That's USADA report and version of it - even if this were true in my books USADA should be punished big time because they allowed such a thing to happen for years. Waiting for that to happen, until then. :bye:
So we have 26 sworn testimonies and 15 of them from riders. Yet you dont believe them and still think armstrong is innocent, evev though he himself is not contesting anf fighting the charges, very strange for this innocent man to not contest:cantstop: Apparently in your story they have all been paid and its all a massive conspiracy:hysterical: What next 9/11 was done by bush/jews. Its all a conspiracy apprently:haha:

So we have 26 sworn testimonies and 15 of them from riders. Yet you dont believe them and still think armstrong is innocent, evev though he himself is not contesting anf fighting the charges, very strange for this innocent man to not contest:cantstop: Apparently in your story they have all been paid and its all a massive conspiracy:hysterical: What next 9/11 was done by bush/jews. Its all a conspiracy apprently:haha:
I will wait for the UCI verdict. If it accepts USADA's charges, I will believe Armstrong is a cheat if not I will kick your candy a-------ss! :finger:

^ 14csltt.jpg :giggle:

So we have 26 sworn testimonies and 15 of them from riders. Yet you dont believe them and still think armstrong is innocent' date=' evev though he himself is not contesting anf fighting the charges, [b']very strange for this innocent man to not contest:cantstop: Apparently in your story they have all been paid and its all a massive conspiracy:hysterical: What next 9/11 was done by bush/jews. Its all a conspiracy apprently:haha:
Yeah haha, like an innocent would not contest losing 7 titles. :haha: But then most leaders dope, some get caught like Contador others dont. Like it was written in book (havent read it, but read about it) if careful its not too hard to remain undetected.

Why should Lance Armstrong waste lawyer fees and his whole life earnings on few frivolous claims? I will wait for the UCI's verdict.
hah hah I like your spirit in defence of your hero, despite overwhelming proof to the contrary. But your claim thats its just a few frivolous claims is an exaggaration I would be proud of:giggle:

Didn't follow cycling much ever. So don't know the exact details of the case. I think this could be similar to the case of Florence Griffith. She was also never tested positive but almost everybody,incluiding me, believes that she was heavily into drugs. She had set records in 100 and 200 sprints some 25 years ago and since then nobody even threatened her records for once. So ridiculously low times she had set.

hah hah I like your spirit in defence of your hero' date=' despite overwhelming proof to the contrary. But your claim thats its just a few frivolous claims is an exaggaration I would be proud of:giggle:[/quote'] Lance Armstrong is not my hero :dontknow: All I said was it will be premature to comment on the status of the story by just hearing one side of the coin. If UCI backs what you say, I will agree with you. Is that so difficult to understand King "Exaggerated" Tendulkar ? :giggle:

Cyclist banned for cycling :laugh: Anyway I still regard him as a Tour de France legend cause Im 100% certain all leading cyclists at least are doping in one way or another. It's just the way it is, and way to win. So doping advantages cancel out. I agree with what USA cycling coach said- "He's been kind of a scapegoat really. A lot of people have done it, probably everyone in his generation."

Cyclist banned for cycling :laugh: Anyway I still regard him as a Tour de France legend cause Im 100% certain all leading cyclists at least are doping in one way or another. It's just the way it is, and way to win. So doping advantages cancel out.
Wah!! so just because everyone in the sport cheats, Armstrong's cheating should not only be accepted but also celebrated ..

Wah!! so just because everyone in the sport cheats' date=' Armstrong's cheating should not only be accepted but also celebrated ..[/quote'] What I said is, as a cyclist he is great. Better than the others and deserved 7 time France champion. Not a legend though, couldn't win other 2 majors. Don't really give a fark about whether it should be accepted/celebrated. Just looking at it as it is. Armstrong was better than the others in France, and most of the others were doping especially the leaders. So as a cyclist that makes him better than the others. Only a few get caught, Armstrong, Contadour had alot of pressure as multiple time champions. But its easy to get away for others. Not hard to avoid testing positive if you know what your doing. Armstrong was the Messi of cycling, ahead of the others. However since cycling had a doping culture you had to dope to win. So the advantages probably cancelled out or close enough to it.