Twin blasts in hyderabad

suma25

Guest dada_rocks
Obviously even if i read it from a cheap bengali translation book, i did a better job at understandig it than you and your meaningless 'shuddh sanskrit' textbook, since you think stealing is a better option than begging. Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante ! Chal hat- know your aukaad- an illiterate, racist and bigoted windbag. Thats all.
BS reference se BS his understand karoge na... source hi screwed hai fir samjhao ya na samho ak hi baat hai ... no wonder u keep throwing stuff when peopel ask for reference then ur memory refuses to cooperate..

Guest dada_rocks
never made that claim. It is. I've been there, several times. Lived in India too. Have you been to Dubai to challenge my opinion? If yes, lets see you stand up to some interrogation ( i am sorry, you are already called a liar by several here). If no, then STFU. Another 'bheembhai lying special' bulletin. Nothing more. Twisting words- again. I said i do not support death penalty and killing as a penalty for killing is either chosing money over life or psychotically doing 'tit for tat'. You disappeared like usual when confronted with that. I stand by that. If India deliberately perpetrates a human catastrophe in Pakistan by stopping river waters, which will lead to millions of deaths, India deserves to get nuked. A blind ideological retard like you does not get the idea that if your nation is pulling a little hitler, your nation deserves to get the snot kicked out of it by rest of humanity and you should chip in as well. Correct. Absolutely correct. And looks like Indian govt. agrees with me on this too, since they want recognition of LoC as permanent border and not claim PoK. So woe be to you, chump. As i said, glad people like you are not in power or mini hitlers would be all over india genociding muslims. Afterall,you are the scumbag who said muslims should be booted out of india.
kitani baar kaha dope kam liya karo aise hi single digit iq hai minus mein chala jata hai uske baad