Ameen chemicals of nagpur provided neo-90 for hyderabad blast

Guest dada_rocks

Dont think any of what Krishna preached has or will cause any problems for the ROP supporters ... where as the reverse is not true. This is why you will always see larger criticism of ROP. Now I have offered proofs in various forms to corroborate what I say. what the Hindu gang says or does depends on the corroboration offered by the other party.
You don't need any corroboration to state that krishna had around 16000 wives . Therefore he was so on so ! Get the drift mate. CC was commenting on this aspect and some posters like Yoda , Gator etc got upset. So , all I am saying is criticism has to be a two way street. All I see here is one sided criticism of Prophet and Islam. Now , do I see criticism from the likes of you when Christian white supremists in Germany eliminated 6 million Jews calling Christianity as evil religion ? No , I don't !. And what about Sikh terrorism in the 80's ? Do you blame Sikhism for it ?
There is no easy solution for this mess which is a direct result of years of appeasement. The solutions will come up automatically the moment you take a step back and learn from history. Try researching ROP ... its not rocket science ... and we are certainly not the ONLY nation that is suffering from it. If a holy text that is supposed to say good things condones violence and what happens on the street adds up to it.. you know there is something wrong. Dont take my word use google. But in the meanwhile the least you could do is not pooh pooh what is clearly evident from past attrocites of which there are many. And I will consider all the time that I , Dr and others have spent debating you as worthwhile if you can take sometime and do the reasearch and see for yourselves. Not all sites can lie to you nor can any ROP site convince you that there is something called as "Good" jihad or good sharia.
And you also need to check your history about Christianity. Surely you can't ignore the crusaders and Spanish Inquisition as an example. Jews have suffered lot more under Christian rule than Islamic rule. That's the irony which seems to be lost with some of you guys here. You know my opinion about Sharia . I consider it as an enemy of Social Democracy which calls for separation of Church and State. Now, for the third time do you believe that Saudi and Pakistan are the real axis of Evil ? Also, state how we can deal with this Islamic mess and get our Oil Imports. Practical solution please ?
Yes you have, and I was frankly surprised by your suggestion to do a Israel w.r.t Kashmir :giggle:
Kashmir is an integral part of India and their cannot be any plebiscite until all KP's are emigrated back to their homeland. Isn't this definitive enough ?

Again a blatant lie' date=' I have not only accepted that i have even equated it as piece of crap whihc has no significance in any hindu home...... Waste of time nahi mian an exercisse in education bolo yes [b']education about uncomfortable facts but education nonetheless
Agree ! Education in BS !:haha::haha:

Take any issue from bonafide scripture veda, geeta, purana even ur favourite manusmriti noone is going to be offended but if u go over-board baseleslly just for the sake of it well many might. get offended... I for one could care less.. Ur problem is u first expect people to embrace manusmriti as bonafide hindu text and then u wud like to castigate them on basis of what that book craps... ( hope u see the funny side of it) Nobody embraces manusmrity and u get all fidgety with ur barbs for this reason.. Tell me why should I or anybody be casstigated for socalled scripture to which they do not accord any relevance let alone reverence.... Now find me any ROP member who has this kind of unqualified censure for crappy edicts in their faith-book. Tell them to show censure, heck even a left handed apology will do ... Rest assured u won't find any even from the most liberal among their fold.. After this u turn around and claim everything is same which obviously is an exercise in eyewash ..
*** IGNORE *** We have been through the same sh.it zillion times. I won't be bothered with your same cr.ap again and again.

Hint for majority on election day instead of going to picnic go to polling booth and make ur priorities known.. growth educaiton everything is secondary first comes security of life
Not sure about education or picnic or polling booth. But man you breed immense manhoosiyat sometimes. I kid you not that over half of the depression in GD can be traced to your doorsteps. Not chastising you or anything but dont you think ke overkill ho jaata hai? Kabhi to accha news share karo for a change bhai. :confused_smile::confused_smile: xxx

Guest dada_rocks
*** IGNORE *** We have been through the same sh.it zillion times. I won't be bothered with your same cr.ap again and again.
That's one way of cop-out not bad I wud say..:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Not sure about education or picnic or polling booth. But man you breed immense manhoosiyat sometimes. I kid you not that over half of the depression in GD can be traced to your doorsteps. Not chastising you or anything but dont you think ke overkill ho jaata hai? Kabhi to accha news share karo for a change bhai. :confused_smile::confused_smile: xxx
Bahut hain achchhe news.. waise bhi news ka main nirmana nahin karta hun.. jo nirman karte hain uske liye to aap jaison ko na jane kitani sahanubhuti hai.. ye messenger ko goli marne wala kuchh hazam nahin hua.. anyway whaever makes u feel better.. waise I am not done with crow dish yet this investigation is still ON:-)

Guest dada_rocks
Again what has Christianity , Jews, Israel got to do with our current situation ? How is me criticizing or understanding their history going to help me and my interests ?
It's going to make u look secular messiha BB and that's good enough reason ..:D

Guest dada_rocks

It doesnt have to do with winning or losing or being popular it has to do with raising BS bogeys and closing eyes when confronted with the absurdity of it.. " when will u stop this BS of first assuming that people embrace sthg (manusmrit) which they don't and then castigate them for ur own assumptions..".... come on it's not that hard to get the absurdity of ur perennial bogey How many times will people have to censure Manusmriti till u get over this bogey........ Just let me know the exact number I will do the honours today seems once twice thrice is not enough for u.. Is 108 good number:giggle:

Those were not really living breathing wives KR ... but besides that do you see any Hindu who goes marrying trying to emulate his god ? But whereas I can show you millions who swear by the prophets sunnat ...Do you see the difference ?
I agree with you on the emulation part .It is ridiculous to justify polygamy and some of the Ummah folks should be arrested and put in jail for supporting it. That's why I support uniform civil code in India. I can also show millions of Hindus who still take dowry for example and who treat their women as a commodity etc ! Would you condemn them unequivocally ?

It doesnt have to do with winning or losing or being popular it has to do with raising BS bogeys and closing eyes when confronted with the absurdity of it.. " when will u stop this BS of first assuming that people embrace sthg (manusmrit) which they don't and then castigate them for ur own assumptions..".... come on it's not that hard to get the absurdity of ur perennial bogey How many times will people have to censure Manusmriti till u get over this bogey........ Just let me know the exact number I will do the honours today seems once twice thrice is not enough for u.. Is 108 good number:giggle:
Quit the gibberish will ya ?

Fair point DR but pls dont go overboard by being rhetorical. And KR you have to agree that it gets tiring and irritating if we have to keep going in circles on the same topic when DR has clearly explained his point on Manusmriti - the main point being in this day and age no one ever follows Manusmriti or considers it a holy text.
I just used Manusmriti as an example. Their are thousands of counter views by messers lurker , CC, myself, Dhondy , Shwetabh , Radhika etc which expose his hatred towards muslims and Islam in general ! I am also getting sick and tired of his one sided rant. Heck , For example , just yesterday , he was perfectly fine when his favorite Amitabh hobnobs with that SIMI supporter Amar Singh but goes postal when it comes to muslim Shah Rukh Khan. In 1987 , their was a picture of Kapil Dev with Dawood in Sharjah. Now, going by his rant , even Kapil dev is Mafia ! Get the drift mate. This kind of bias towards Hindus some times will drown even the valid point which he tries to make. And please note , that I will be perfectly civil with you because you are extending the same courtesy to me . But this DR is a short fuse. We don't know when he will erupt and become abusive.

Guest dada_rocks
I just used Manusmriti as an example. Their are thousands of counter views by messers lurker ' date=' CC, myself, Dhondy , Shwetabh , Radhika etc which expose his hatred towards muslims and Islam in general ! I am also getting sick and tired of his one sided rant. Heck , For example , just yesterday , he was perfectly fine when his favorite Amitabh hobnobs with that SIMI supporter Amar Singh but goes postal when it comes to muslim Shah Rukh Khan. In 1987 , their was a picture of Kapil Dev with Dawood in Sharjah. Now, going by his rant , even Kapil dev is Mafia ! Get the drift mate. This kind of bias towards Hindus some times will drown even the valid point which he tries to make. And please note , that I will be perfectly civil with you because you are extending the same courtesy to me . But this DR is a short fuse. We don't know when he will erupt and become abusive.[/quote'] muge ki teen tang.. so which topic u were debating right now my hatred for isam or my approval for indenfensible in hinduism.. I can see u have suddenly jumped to the other topic.. f\\anyway so are we agreed u keep harping like foota-dhol on manusmrity which nobdoy espoused here.. if yes then we can go the next one too.. I too can paste incoherent litany of charges but that doesn't help the debate at hand so shun it.. Anyway hope the fog on at least manuscript bogey is clear.. .....if u are intersted I am ready to help on others too , in each and every case it's based on presumption just like manusmriti-episode.... PS: Dawood==Amar singh (well may be in ur dreams but not in the eyes of indian constitution, ur political persuasion notwithstanding) I

Guest dada_rocks
Yes I would are you kidding me. Iam surprised and offended that you think I would condone dowry ... eesssh .. And moreover our Govt has made that practice illegal ... no such laws have ever been passed by any ROP Govt to ban polygamy. Again do you see the difference and the point that Iam making ? Again how does my stand on that has anything to do with the ground realities ? Will the truth change overnight if I say what you say on Iraq? What has Iraq got to do with situation at India ? Did anybody tell you that I was a Iraqi :D Again .. I have already made it very very clear to you in the past . (but if it wasnt clear let me try again) ... the United States of America is NOT A SAINT. They never claimed that themselves. They are the biggest bullies ... and will do anything to preserve their interests. What stops you from preserving yours ? we are the biggest poosy cats when it comes to dealing with nonsense and seeing that our interests are taken care of ... we dont even have the balls to deal with internal two-bit haramis and you are talking of dealing with nations with professional armies ? So now that I have criticized America (Hopefully or you need more ?) can you kindly tell me how that will help make you understand the problem we currently have in India ... never mind change the situation ? In the 100s of thousands .... you cannot cause soo much destruction from Kashmir to Coimbatore and Gujrat to Assam without significant subscriber base to such ideology. Anybody who thinks the % is miniscule is following the path of Karmic indifference to nirvana ... via extinction.
It's lost on him that not only nobody here supports it but also the indian constitution has made those things a crime.. By contrast things which I have problme with on the other side of religious divide doesn't only find popular support but also is constituionally sanctioned wherever it could be done by virtue of their majority.. Bhai I resign . thanks for screwing my crow-dish thread:cantstop: Lurker is not going to forgive you guys:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Quit the gibberish will ya ?
let me know which part evaded ur comprehension, ... face the fact and it's time u drop this manusmriti bogey which nobody espouses...

Would you blame Sikhism for their brand of terrorism during the 80's
Well Sikhism does not promote peace like ROP so big difference. I blamed Sikhs + Congress and not Sikhism. That is another thing that I think that all religions are pile of....:D Question that maybe someone could answer for me- Post Indira Gandhi riots were caused mainly by Congress supporters. Congress an anti-Hindutva party. Why do Sikhs and everyone else blame Hindus for the killing of Sikhs? It's as if the saffron brigade was in power and they orchestrated the attacks? Please could someone enlighten me as I am really confused about the whole issue.

You don't need any corroboration to state that krishna had around 16000 wives .
None of them were forced wives as far as I am aware. All off free will. Mo on the other hand Krishna was one lucky.....LOL Spain was occupied by muslim invaders KR so Christians had every right to kick them out.

Guest dada_rocks
None of them were forced wives as far as I am aware. All off free will. Mo on the other hand Krishna was one lucky.....LOL Spain was occupied by muslim invaders KR so Christians had every right to kick them out.
precisely, neither were any child-wife.... u don;t unbderstand in psec lexicon once islamic always islamic, noone has right to reverse the clock

Guest dada_rocks
Well Sikhism does not promote peace like ROP so big difference. I blamed Sikhs + Congress and not Sikhism. That is another thing that I think that all religions are pile of....:D Question that maybe someone could answer for me- Post Indira Gandhi riots were caused mainly by Congress supporters. Congress an anti-Hindutva party. Why do Sikhs and everyone else blame Hindus for the killing of Sikhs? It's as if the saffron brigade was in power and they orchestrated the attacks? Please could someone enlighten me as I am really confused about the whole issue.
Nope people accuse congress for that that's why that riot is downplayued despite being the most gruesom of all riots perhaps only MOPLA riots and partition days mayhem wud be ahead in terms of number of people killed..