Ameen chemicals of nagpur provided neo-90 for hyderabad blast

Guest dada_rocks

Post Indira Gandhi riots were caused mainly by Congress supporters. Congress an anti-Hindutva party. Why do Sikhs and everyone else blame Hindus for the killing of Sikhs? It's as if the saffron brigade was in power and they orchestrated the attacks? Please could someone enlighten me as I am really confused about the whole issue.
Because it is the Hindu rioters that killed the Sikhs. Delhi riots were orchestrated by Congress leaders, names like Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler come immediately to mind. 23 years have passed and no justice has been delivered yet, indeed men like Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler have represented their Delhi constituencies in MP elections since 1984 riots. xx

Because it is the Hindu rioters that killed the Sikhs. Delhi riots were orchestrated by Congress leaders, names like Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler come immediately to mind. 23 years have passed and no justice has been delivered yet, indeed men like Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler have represented their Delhi constituencies in MP elections since 1984 riots. xx
Lurker babua your sundry blame on Hindus is loosing credibility if any.....Jagdish Tytler -- a man born in Pakistan and raised by Christian Missionary is a Hindu rioter's leader is amazing!! Kudos to you saar, when whole world knows that Congress party was the sole guilty in this dirty affair-- you impressed me by digging some Hindu connection.:sad_smile:

Lurker babua your sundry blame on Hindus is loosing credibility if any.....Jagdish Tytler -- a man born in Pakistan and raised by Christian Missionary is a Hindu rioter's leader is amazing!! Kudos to you saar, when whole world knows that Congress party was the sole guilty in this dirty affair-- you impressed me by digging some Hindu connection.:sad_smile:
Hmm isnt that the same-old "We are Hindus, we are better than everyone else" mentality coming to fore. Question to you ST - When you say Congress party was the sole guilty of this dirty affair, who were these Congress workers who killed the Sikh citizens of India?? Were these Congress workers : a) Muslims b) Christians c) Buddhist? d) Hindus? It is rather straight forward question. Dont make a fool of yourself by indulging in semantics. I shall address your worries about Tytler saab as well, lets get this out of the way first. xxx

Lurker babua your sundry blame on Hindus is loosing credibility if any.....Jagdish Tytler
Dude, i was in delhi- living in delhi when IG assassination and riots happened. I was very young but i VIVIDLY remember a hoarde of hindus chanting " khalistan aur sikh dono ko maro" marching straight through our street heading towards the punjabi market. I am pretty sure its not a muslim mob with their talwar and tilak & 3 strip ashes on forehead going on some good ol 'killing spree'. Pucca murder-mob if any, armed with talwaars and all that stuff. Chittaranjan Park is where we were. And yes, the punjabi market just 10 min walk from our home ( around which a whole lot of punjabis lived) had several people BROKEN INTO their homes, dragged out to the streets & killed. That was the first time in my life i was ever really scared for me and my family so i remember the first time very well. So please, get some perspective about Hindus too and kindly do not twist facts/edit out the hindu acts of violence simply because you are a biassed hindu who cannot palate objectivity.
when whole world knows that Congress party was the sole guilty in this dirty affair
Bottomline: hindus went around killing sikhs mindlessly. Congress may've instigated, but it was hindus who went around doing the butchering.

I agree with Lurker here...these are facts sandtest.. Sajjan kumar..and Jagdish tytler were involved in the riots.. its well documented.... but we should not bring such things which are buried deep in the sea... now all the punjabis ..and other people are happy with the treatment they get..and the rights they have got as an indian citizen..

but we should not bring such things which are buried deep in the sea... now all the punjabis ..and other people are happy with the treatment they get..and the rights they have got as an indian citizen..
It is not so much a case of raising a dead issue GIB but also that in cases like 1984 riots justice has certainly been denied. It has been 23 years now. Would it not be best for all parties involved to punish the guilty and get on with our lives? Else there would always be that mentality of "We were not treated fairly in a Democratic India". You and I wont feel this sentiments but there are people, Indians at that, who will. And I am sure no sane Indians want that to happen. Not to mention the fact that Indian haters never fail to use this to stroke anti-Indian sentiments. What happened in 1984 was wrong, lets punish the culprit, implement the Justice Nanavati Commission and be done with it. xxx

but we should not bring such things which are buried deep in the sea... now all the punjabis ..and other people are happy with the treatment they get..and the rights they have got as an indian citizen..
Problem with these hinduvta is that they are not only confused, they are the biggest damn hypocrites of them all. They will moan the loudest about 'muslims wanting to turn the clock back' and use the appeasement attitude of Indian govt as a very potent excuse to forment angst. But they THEMSELVES spend most of their time in the clock turned back zillion years ago, when hindu rashtra was this and that and pre-islamic. Ie, they criticise Muslims of the very same thing they are guilty of themselves- living in the past. They have no idea about the present because their idea of present is simply to somehow wish/try to turn the clock back. Ie, fundamentalist, right wing dreamers of the desi variety. No different from the fundamentalist white-trash right wing dreamers from the States ( who ironically they identify with the most readily and use these redneck sources such as Fox) wishing for a return to 'white america'.

I agree with Lurker here...these are facts sandtest.. Sajjan kumar..and Jagdish tytler were involved in the riots.. its well documented.... but we should not bring such things which are buried deep in the sea... now all the punjabis ..and other people are happy with the treatment they get..and the rights they have got as an indian citizen..
Agree, dost. But as far as my views are concerned Jagdish Tytler is a Christian and Congres leader who provoked people for rioting. One can blame un-educated/ignorant majority people who happen to be Hindus for killings but conveniently forget that this was not something done on Hindutva line it were Congress party workers and their revenge post Indira Gandhi -- the same Congress Party which now claims as leader of so called "sickularism". IMO, any educated patriotic Hindu will never consider Sikhs in India as a threat....Sikhs have contributed immensely in our Army and Security forces protecting our motherland. Sikhs protected myriads of Hindu temples and Hindu brahmins during oppression by Mughal B@#$%5ds like Aurangzeb.....Sikhs spilled their own blood to protect Hindus and history is a witness. Hindus are indebted to Sikhs and at least I feel so. Those uneducated who rioted werre purely ignorant about history and Congress the "secular" party-- used them......it's not Hindutva to be blamed as Lurker ji alleged.

Guest dada_rocks

Murphy's law: When hindu does sthg it has to be hindutva .. doesn't matter whether that hindu swears by leftisit drivel or psec drivel; fall ideeology has to be hindutva..:haha:

One can blame un-educated/ignorant majority people who happen to be Hindus
Err no, regular desi hindus- some educated, some ignorant, just like a handful of people you gather around on the bazaar any given morning ( incase you wanna quip back, the intellectuals also do go to bazaars!) were involved.
it's not Hindutva to be blamed as Lurker ji alleged.
yes it is, because it was HINDUS killing SIKHS, while chating HINDU superiorist slogans about hindu rashtra & treason with it, etc etc. You are trying to gloss over yet another instance of hindu barbarity- which is nothing more than hypocritical, given how gleefully you underline islamic barbarity.

But as far as my views are concerned Jagdish Tytler is a Christian and Congres leader who provoked people for rioting.
What has that got to do with anything? You are somehow suggesting that a Christian (mis)led a group of people(Hindus) who took the bait and killed fellow citizens of India. This only shows two things: 1) Hindus were stupid enough to fall prey. 2) It was a Christian who did the damage and not the Hindus.
One can blame un-educated/ignorant majority people who happen to be Hindus for killings but conveniently forget that this was not something done on Hindutva line it were Congress party workers and their revenge post Indira Gandhi -- the same Congress Party which now claims as leader of so called "sickularism".
What a load of BS. Here let me spell out for you since you can not comprehend anything. 1) Noone, and I repeat noone is blaming Hindutva here. It is Hindus who are being blamed and NOT the Hindutva brigade. Got it? 2) Hindus are being blamed for 1984 riots were Sikhs were slaughtered in National Capital. Whether they were part of Congress or Bahujan Samaj Party or Forward Block is not argued. The original question(raised by GKD) is - Why do Sikhs and everyone else blame Hindus for the killing of Sikhs? Comprende?
IMO, any educated patriotic Hindu will never consider Sikhs in India as a threat....Sikhs have contributed immensely in our Army and Security forces protecting our motherland.
Dont try to patronize Sikhs. Answer the question ST. It is rather simple and straight question. When you say Congress party was the sole guilty of this dirty affair, who were these Congress workers who killed the Sikh citizens of India?? Were these Congress workers : a) Muslims b) Christians c) Buddhist? d) Hindus?
Sikhs protected myriads of Hindu temples and Hindu brahmins during oppression by Mughal B@#$%5ds like Aurangzeb.....Sikhs spilled their own blood to protect Hindus and history is a witness. Hindus are indebted to Sikhs and at least I feel so.
Another load of BS. By the way Parsees did none of that, so are they any less "patriotic" than Sikhs?
Those uneducated who rioted werre purely ignorant about history and Congress the "secular" party-- used them......it's not Hindutva to be blamed as Lurker ji alleged.
ANd you Sir may not be very different to those uneducated ones. Afterall where have you seen me argue that it was Hindutva that got Sikhs killed in 1984 riots??? Havent I mentioned it that it were Hindus? EVen the names of leaders I mentioned - Sajjan Kumar & Tytler - are Congress leaders and NOT Hindutva leaders, so what are you getting confused about? xxxx

Murphy's law: When hindu does sthg it has to be hindutva .. doesn't matter whether that hindu swears by leftisit drivel or psec drivel; fall ideeology has to be hindutva..:haha:
Phir subah subah daroo charha liya??? Care to show me where has anyone suggested Hindutva responsible for 1984 riots? If not then why waste yours and others time khaali peeli? xx

the LTTE is bigest Hindu Terrorist org that there ever is/was
Don't think LTTE go around wearing tilak, chanting ram aur sita ki jaye/khalistani bhagao, hindustan zindaabad while going around its bombing sprees. Ironically, according to you, LTTE is not a hindu org. but HEZBOLLAH is, despite the fact that both have near identical charters (both explicitly spell out independence as goal, recruit not just one religious community, etc) and both are LTTE is recognised as a terrorist org. by more nations than HEZ is. Yet by your recorded spiel, HEZ is islamic terrorism. Go figure. Consistency ? LOLz

Guest dada_rocks
Phir subah subah daroo charha liya??? Care to show me where has anyone suggested Hindutva responsible for 1984 riots? If not then why waste yours and others time khaali peeli? xx
why u keep pretending man.. U mgiht be used to taari-daru I don't indulge in hose things already full-fldegd drivel war isON proving exactly the same.. let me make it simple just do control f search hindutva u will be taken to the relevant posts..