Ameen chemicals of nagpur provided neo-90 for hyderabad blast

Guest dada_rocks

1) Hindus were stupid enough to fall prey. What a load of BS. Here let me spell out for you since you can not comprehend anything. 1) Noone, and I repeat noone is blaming Hindutva here. It is Hindus who are being blamed and NOT the Hindutva brigade. Got it? 2) Hindus are being blamed for 1984 riots were Sikhs were slaughtered in National Capital. Whether they were part of Congress or Bahujan Samaj Party or Forward Block is not argued. The original question(raised by GKD) is - Why do Sikhs and everyone else blame Hindus for the killing of Sikhs? Comprende? When you say Congress party was the sole guilty of this dirty affair, who were these Congress workers who killed the Sikh citizens of India?? Were these Congress workers : a) Muslims b) Christians c) Buddhist? d) Hindus? ANd you Sir may not be very different to those uneducated ones.
So you are sure that nooone of the rioters were Christians, Budhists etc.???...I assume you have full list of thousands of Congress party workers rioting during that time?? And funny thing that one of the main Congress leader responsible is a Christian....:sad_smile: I forgot that when majority population happen to be Hindus so from where Congress will bring local party workers? And then usual BS of Hindu haters --- ohhh nooone is blaming Hindutva, but you see most of them are HINDUs --- isn't it a psy-ops using refined skills of semantism?? And see the travesty within same stroke you are claiming you don't care whether they are Congress or Leftist -- so you are only trained for identifying and "exposing" Hindus. Soryy, Lurker Saheb, this uneduvated, rice eating, dark hindu can't agree anymore....Bhaiji, if I am at your place I will FIRST IDENTIFY RIOTERS AS CONGRESS PARTY WORKERS/ INDIRA SUPPORTERS and then I will go on to find out if they were Hindus, Budhists, Jews, Parsis, Sufis, Confucianists, Taoists, Scientologists, Kabbalahists and whatever belief system I can name.
By the way Parsees did none of that, so are they any less "patriotic" than Sikhs?
Thank you for bringing Parsis, I will say a few Jews existing near Panvel, Mumbai also didn't protected Hindus so they are not patriotic? Janab, point is that Sikhs were strong and capable enough to fight and protect Hindu brahmins against barbaric Aurangzeb and they did their duty and every Indian is indebted to that.

Guest dada_rocks
It looks like DR is almost scared to debate CC. With me ' date=' he goes with all guns blazing but is surprisingly timid when it comes to debating CC. Very strange ![/quote'] Scared :hysterical: .. I indulge u because u may be ignorant but u don't talk imali in matters of aam.... he otoh is google ninza puts whatever search result gives..

Guest dada_rocks
So going by the logic presented here .... the LTTE is bigest Hindu Terrorist org that there ever is/was .... Righto ... you learn new things every day ...
Precisely :hysterical:

So you are sure that nooone of the rioters were Christians, Budhists etc.???...I assume you have full list of thousands of Congress party workers rioting during that time??
You know what they say ST - Common sense is unfortunately mostly uncommon in people. I will let others laugh at your idea that somehow Buddhist and Christians would have descended upon Delhi to kill Sikhs after Indira Gandhi was assasinated. Maybe Buddhist were harbouring hard feelings for India not recognizing Dharamshaala as capital of Tibet and took this oppertunity to slaughter a race who they thought should have supported Tibet more instead of playing hockey(read Sikhs).
And funny thing that one of the main Congress leader responsible is a Christian....:sad_smile:
lol...So? What does that prove/disprove anything?
I forgot that when majority population happen to be Hindus so from where Congress will bring local party workers?
I take it you found it hard to answer that simple question with a "Yes Hindus killed Sikhs". ANd so you have to answer it in roundabout thing with whole majority bs. Koi nahin kaan(ear) aise nahin to waise hi pakar lo aap.
And then usual BS of Hindu haters --- ohhh nooone is blaming Hindutva, but you see most of them are HINDUs --- isn't it a psy-ops using refined skills of semantism??
Lage raho BS mein. Hindus killed Sikhs in 84 end of story.
And see the travesty within same stroke you are claiming you don't care whether they are Congress or Leftist -- so you are only trained for identifying and "exposing" Hindus.
Exposing :hysterical::hysterical: Bhai saab exposure ke liye one has to be investigative journalist, and trained from a mass media institute. I am a poster on a message board who is trained to work on computers. :hysterical::hysterical: The only thing I have done is answer a fellow posters question. If you get all riled up because "Hindutva khatre mein hai" to ismein mera kya dosh Sirji?
Soryy, Lurker Saheb, this uneduvated, rice eating, dark hindu can't agree anymore....Bhaiji, if I am at your place I will FIRST IDENTIFY RIOTERS AS CONGRESS PARTY WORKERS/ INDIRA SUPPORTERS and then I will go on to find out if they were Hindus, Budhists, Jews, Parsis, Sufis, Confucianists, Taoists, Scientologists, Kabbalahists and whatever belief system I can name.
Rice eating UPite? Did you mean 2 time wheat eating and 1 time rice eating? Seriously though, it was Congress Party that gets the blame for 84 riots, and rightly so. And it is also true that 84 riot was communal in nature. The community that got killed was Sikhs, the community that attacked was Hindu. If you choose to look it any differently feel free.
Thank you for bringing Parsis, I will say a few Jews existing near Panvel, Mumbai also didn't protected Hindus so they are not patriotic?
By your logic they wont be. By my logic every community, like Parsees, have been very patriotic to India. You do not need to defend against Aurganzeb to show patriotism. A TATA has done enough for this country what many thousands of Sikhs(or Hindus or Muslims) have done for India.
Janab, point is that Sikhs were strong and capable enough to fight and protect Hindu brahmins against barbaric Aurangzeb and they did their duty and every Indian is indebted to that.
Usual BS. Is patriotism of an Indian defined by what stand he took against/for Aurangzeb? Kya logic hai bhai? xxx

Don't think LTTE go around wearing tilak, chanting ram aur sita ki jaye/khalistani bhagao, hindustan zindaabad while going around its bombing sprees. Ironically, according to you, LTTE is not a hindu org. but HEZBOLLAH is, despite the fact that both have near identical charters (both explicitly spell out independence as goal, recruit not just one religious community, etc) and both are LTTE is recognised as a terrorist org. by more nations than HEZ is. Yet by your recorded spiel, HEZ is islamic terrorism. Go figure. Consistency ? LOLz
CC1981, I often try to ignore your one sided opinions, but again this time tempted to respond. Your all powerful knowledge and personal experiences in middle-east missed one very important difference between Hezbollah and LTTE. Hezbollah and Hamas are spreading terrorism NOT ONLY for gaining seperate land BUT ALSO for establishing a seperate ISLAMIC STATE run by SHARIAH of "peace-loving" great Prophet of ROP. On the other hand LTTE is a seperatist organization using terrorism as a mean to gain seperate state for linguistic Tamils NOT for a seperate state run on Religious priciples of Hindu/Christian/Budhist scriptures. But why the hell I am arguing with you...you will endlessly debate without accepting the REALITY.

Lurker....i read posts here..and yes..it was not Hindus against Sikhs.. Its was congress workers against Sikhs... none of the other party workers were involved in this riot... None of the BJP....Janta Party...or any south indian party were involved in those riots... so linking the riots with Hindutva is factually wrong... Congress is not a hindu party.... and its cadres are not all hindus... sandtest he right here that ..the blames must go to congress..and not the hindutva brigade...

I adviced him not to fall for baits ... Do you mind KR ?
No I don't ! But with me he indulges in chest thumping and cajoles me for unnecessary debates which I am not interested in . My statement was a mere observation that he should indulge in debates with people who are interested and have the skill sets to debate him ,that's all !

Hezbollah and Hamas are spreading terrorism NOT ONLY for gaining seperate land BUT ALSO for establishing a seperate ISLAMIC STATE run by SHARIAH of "peace-loving" great Prophet of ROP.
Err..NO. Hezbollah wants Israel to get the f*ck outta Lebanon and return hundreds of young CHILDREN that Israel is holding prisoner. If they were serious about ISLAMIC state, it'd be pretty fricking retarded for the Christian Lebanese & Druze to join up with hezbollah, wouldn't it ? And yet, it is a categoric FACT that hezbollah draws its recruits from ENTIRE Lebanese demographics- including Christian. Which Islamic terrorist organization uses non-islamic recruits again ??
you will endlessly debate without accepting the REALITY.
No, nothing is endless. But I will debate your twisting of reality if i feel like it. Especially since in this instance, what you are potraying as reality is nothing but hor$e manure. Suffice to say, you know very little about Hezbollah and the very good REASON why only seven nations have Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

Lurker....i read posts here..and yes..it was not Hindus against Sikhs.. Its was congress workers against Sikhs... none of the other party workers were involved in this riot... None of the BJP....Janta Party...or any south indian party were involved in those riots... so linking the riots with Hindutva is factually wrong... Congress is not a hindu party.... and its cadres are not all hindus... sandtest he right here that ..the blames must go to congress..and not the hindutva brigade...
You have fallen prey to the spin here GIB. You would be hard-pressed to find a post of mine signalling Hindutva for 1984 riots. But you will also find me say it were Hindus who killed Sikhs. What you designate as Congress workers followed what religion - Hinduism. Period. No two ways to look at it. As for Hindu party(I suppose you mean BJP here), you would do well to realize it was a small time party back then. In fact if I am not mistaken it won 2 seats in 1984 election. The overwhelming votes after 1984 election went to Congress. possibly best ever in Indian election history. So if any party could claim to represent Hindus(in 84) it was Congress above all. So no I dont see why Hindus should not take the blame for 84 riots. Not Hindutva I repeat(RSS/BJP whatever) but Hindus that were (mis)led by Congress leaders. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
The saying "Ignorance is a Bliss" is apt when one takes your knowledge into consideration.
Whatever makes u feel better.. but all I ask is to corroborate what u claim and u get all snooty thereafter.. When u say I or anyone else supports indefensible in hinduism the least one expects is an example ... not dead horses.

And my advice to him was to debate with people who know how to debate and dont drag family and resort to abuse when cornored.
Yeah better advice him to stick with the club where retards ban people when they get cornered in argument, are proven liars by other posters and hide behind 'abuse' word to escape any debate when cornered like a child shivering in the winter wind.

Whatever makes u feel better.. but all I ask is to corroborate what u claim and u get all snooty thereafter.. When u say I or anyone else supports indefensible in hinduism the least one expects is an example ... not dead horses.
Again chest thumping . CC is more than willing to corroborate and yet you are afraid to indulge him is my observation.

So good were these congressi babus at representing Hinuds that they enacted the Muslim personal law based on Sharia .... in a couple of years.
Again a jacka$$ed entry I see BB. Just so you know I am still laughing out loud at you for bringing in LTTE in this thread. I had to go back and check which poster had suggested LTTE and Hindutva connection and of course didnt surprise me that it was your same old illogical self. By the way Congress received almost 50% of votes in 1984 election and 404 out of 500 plus seats. Sounds pretty formidable majority, even from Hindus. So now stick to the topic and show me why in 1984 it was any other party that had more Hindu votes than Congress? xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
No I don't ! But with me he indulges in chest thumping and cajoles me for unnecessary debates which I am not interested in . My statement was a mere observation that he should indulge in debates with people who are interested and have the skill sets to debate him ' date='that's all ![/quote'] Again wrong I do not cajole u to debate or anything , I just ask u to substantite the accusation which u threw on me.. Again i didn;t send invitation for throwing the accusations:giggle:.. I guess this is bare minimum...... Don't worry about CC he is bruised over his torn charade of panditai, it will take some time to heal.. Honestly I overestmiated this sample thought he wud at least have rudimentary knowledge never thought a guy cud claim moon in total vacuum.. damn this google.. he will go on and on about election plebiscite without knowing actually what it was, I am sure he still has no clue, sthgs are not available on google .. Well then that's cc he can talk in air, some people are gifted in that sense, and I respect that:hysterical: I have always envied guys with loads of confidence in face of zero knowledge used to look at their faces with awe in class-rooms, .. You know "Why not velocity sir" kind of character:haha:

Thanks bandhu......at least there are some Indians who will understand and support the truth at the end of the day. It's really painful to imagine the atrocities and hostility faced by Sikhs in Delhi during that time. Equally painful is sight when self-apologists and commie crowds try to exploit each and every-opportunity to ridicule Hinduism, through their psy-ops. Btw....does anyone know that Congress workers even rioted in Mumbai during 1984...I was hardly 6-7 years during those times, but people tell that areas like Nagpada, Byculla etc. witnessed violence and interestingly Congress workers were belonging to both Hindu and Muslim communities. (these areas have considerable Muslim population).

Guest dada_rocks

Quote qs.gif One can blame un-educated/ignorant majority people who happen to be Hindus qe.gif Err no, regular desi hindus- some educated, some ignorant, just like a handful of people you gather around on the bazaar any given morning ( incase you wanna quip back, the intellectuals also do go to bazaars!) were involved. Quote qs.gif it's not Hindutva to be blamed as Lurker ji alleged. qe.gif yes it is, because it was HINDUS killing SIKHS, while chating HINDU superiorist slogans about hindu rashtra & treason with it, etc etc. You are trying to gloss over yet another instance of hindu barbarity- which is nothing more than hypocritical, given how gleefully you underline islamic barbarity. ============= For Lurker's benefit there are poster here supporting hindutva-culpability in sikh riots: .. now u know where from my murphy's law or BB's LTTE theory came..................

Guest dada_rocks
Again a jacka$$ed entry I see BB. Just so you know I am still laughing out loud at you for bringing in LTTE in this thread. I had to go back and check which poster had suggested LTTE and Hindutva connection and of course didnt surprise me that it was your same old illogical self. By the way Congress received almost 50% of votes in 1984 election and 404 out of 500 plus seats. Sounds pretty formidable majority, even from Hindus. So now stick to the topic and show me why in 1984 it was any other party that had more Hindu votes than Congress? xxxx
Check the other post of mine u will know where from KR is coming.. Congress won not for orchestrating sikh riot but for sympathy vote over rajeev gandhi being toogar ( orphan).. i still remmeber stories of 80+ old women coming to booths when asked who wud u like to vote for answer used to be toogara ke vote debai..

sympathy wave lurker bhai.. congress did not get votes because they were anti-sikhs..but because Indira Gandhi was killed.. When Rajiv Gandhi was killed..even then Congress got the full majority..on their won... before that congress was in opposition.. Indira Gandhi was one of the biggest leader in india..and in the world as well... i hate pakistanis..but if some natural calamity happens there..then i do feel bad for those who lost their lives... if tomorrow some one kills sonia Gandhi..rest assured...congress will be back in power with full majority.. but can't really say about the other parties.. like if some one kills Advani or Vajpayi...or Bala Saheb..?