Ameen chemicals of nagpur provided neo-90 for hyderabad blast

Guest dada_rocks

Lurks if you want to continue discussing with me it has to be on the following terms ... 1. No abuse 2. No name calling 3. No childish insults 4. No slanging matches If you agree then we can take it further ... else this ends right here.
First you reply to a post of mine, and then when I respond you are here to tell me the ground rules!! Here let me make it ample clear for you BB - Dont waste my time(or yours). If you want to debate delve right in as anyone else does. But if you have delusion of high and mightiness I suggest your ignore my posts. xxxx

Congress won not for orchestrating sikh riot but for sympathy vote over rajeev gandhi being toogar ( orphan).. i still remmeber stories of 80+ old women coming to booths when asked who wud u like to vote for answer used to be toogara ke vote debai..
That was certainly an important point. But here are some other facts as well DR: 1984 Election. Party %age vote Number of seats Congress 49.01% 404 BJP 7.74% 2 Commies 8.5% 22 As you can clearly see BJP was trounced. If I am not mistaken the bigwigs had lost, even Bajpayee lost to Madhav Rao Scindhia(I may be wrong here, my memory fails me). Even the Commies outscored BJP in terms of seats & %age of vote. Even in the next election(1989) COngress had 3 times the number of votes as BJP did. My point being Hindus were definitely supporting Congress even though the support had started to dwindle. Of course by 90s it was history. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

bandhu u started with phrase "Jacka$$ed entry" may be that has sthg to do with solicitation of ground rules.. ..I don't mind though but everyone has his/her own sensibilities

I have told this to you many times before ... but whats one more attempt .... I try to talk to you because you are one of the decent and quality posters. but you have no right to abuse me (or anybody ).... just for replying to your post on what is a public forum.
And I have also mentioned to you before that I have a great dislike for pre-emptive strikes. You are more than welcome to point my drawbacks(or abuse as you say) as and when you see them but I find it greatly disrespectful that you show up with rules and regulations even before actual debate itself. Be respectful to me and I see no reason why I shall be anything but to you. xxxx

Quote ============= For Lurker's benefit there are poster here supporting hindutva-culpability in sikh riots: .. now u know where from my murphy's law or KR's LTTE theory came..................
When did I talk about LTTE theory ???? Apparently , you don't even read other people's posts before you post your counter views . No wonder it is gibberish.

Guest dada_rocks
That was certainly an important point. But here are some other facts as well DR: 1984 Election. Party %age vote Number of seats Congress 49.01% 404 BJP 7.74% 2 Commies 8.5% 22 As you can clearly see BJP was trounced. If I am not mistaken the bigwigs had lost, even Bajpayee lost to Madhav Rao Scindhia(I may be wrong here, my memory fails me). Even the Commies outscored BJP in terms of seats & %age of vote. Even in the next election(1989) COngress had 3 times the number of votes as BJP did. My point being Hindus were definitely supporting Congress even though the support had started to dwindle. Of course by 90s it was history. xxx
ama that's given in a country with 80% hindu population any party worth its salt will have hindu voters..... point being made is had those voters been driven by hinduism they wud have voted for BJP.... yes u are right BJP had only two seats Vajpayee lost to Sindhiya......one was Advani other I guess was Sikander bakht

Guest dada_rocks
When did I talk about LTTE theory ???? Apparently ' date=' you don't even read other people's posts before you post your counter views . No wonder it is gibberish.[/quote'] Sorry baap itane sare post mein I get confused.. I meant BB

Guest dada_rocks
Yes I would are you kidding me. Iam surprised and offended that you think I would condone dowry ... eesssh .. And moreover our Govt has made that practice illegal ... no such laws have ever been passed by any ROP Govt to ban polygamy. Again do you see the difference and the point that Iam making ? Again how does my stand on that has anything to do with the ground realities ? Will the truth change overnight if I say what you say on Iraq? What has Iraq got to do with situation at India ? Did anybody tell you that I was a Iraqi :D Again .. I have already made it very very clear to you in the past . (but if it wasnt clear let me try again) ... the United States of America is NOT A SAINT. They never claimed that themselves. They are the biggest bullies ... and will do anything to preserve their interests. What stops you from preserving yours ? we are the biggest poosy cats when it comes to dealing with nonsense and seeing that our interests are taken care of ... we dont even have the balls to deal with internal two-bit haramis and you are talking of dealing with nations with professional armies and pointing fingers at others ? Who stopped us from confronting Amreeka ? Who stopped us from dealing with Pak right from the word go when they declared us enemies ? Who stops us from dealing with BD ? No one. The only thing that stops us is our own stupidity. So now that I have criticized America (Hopefully or you need more ?) can you kindly tell me how that will help make you understand the problem we currently have in India ... never mind change the situation ? In the 100s of thousands .... you cannot cause soo much destruction from Kashmir to Coimbatore and Gujrat to Assam without significant subscriber base to such ideology. Anybody who thinks the % is miniscule is following the path of Karmic indifference to nirvana ... via extinction.
Ye sari baten na jane hamen kitani baar bataya hai in janaab ko par koi farak nahin parta hai.. I guess moto is let not the facts come in the way ..:cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
http://outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20070903&fname=hyderabad&sid=1&pn=3 sorry head-in-sand brigade u won't like it but B Raman the veteran security expert tells it like it is.. Why have they achieved greater success in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka than in Tamil Nadu and Kerala? Any foreign-inspired terrorist group needs local support for logistics and the ability to communicate. The foreign organisers of the LET and the HUJI, who can communicate only in Urdu and Arabic, find many Muslims in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka who can speak these languages, but not in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and the Eastern Province of Sri Lanka. Thus, the inability to communicate in a mutually-understood language has been an impediment in these areas.

Yes I would are you kidding me. Iam surprised and offended that you think I would condone dowry ... eesssh .. And moreover our Govt has made that practice illegal ... no such laws have ever been passed by any ROP Govt to ban polygamy. Again do you see the difference and the point that Iam making ?
Again I used dowry as an example . It could be anything else like widows being treated as social pariah , women can't be priest , female infanticide etc. Keep in mind 70 % of India is rural wherein all social indicators clearly point out to sex and caste discrimination. And good chunk of this 70% are Hindus. If we are to believe that Hinduism is a philosophy and governs our way of life rather than being a religion , surely it should accept some blame for this social disparity. Now , if you are a fair minded person , you should acknowledge the fact that the condition of large chunk of our population is no better than some of the Islamic countries like Indonesia or Malaysia wherein women probably have comparable life than rural India in terms of social equality and minorities have comparable lives to our SC/ST's.
Again how does my stand on that has anything to do with the ground realities ? Will the truth change overnight if I say what you say on Iraq? What has Iraq got to do with situation at India ? Did anybody tell you that I was a Iraqi :D
Then please refrain from calling Islamic terrorism a global problem because the truth of the matter we are suffering from it for no fault of ours and it is truly a genuine cause that needs to be addressed with a firm hand on the tiller. In the case of other countries like USA , Israel etc they are partly responsible for the present quagmire and it is BS that they talk about Islamic terrorism without owning to the fact they themselves were responsible for arming these fanatics in the first place vis a vis Mujahadeen. Also,How is it okay for 1 million Iraqi civilian casualties many being women and children in the name of fake war which has no bearing on the real war against Islamic terrorism. Same with Palestine were millions have lost their lives! I am not going to support western powers just because Muslims are at the receiving end neither would I want my country India to align with them. Time and again they have proven that they cannot be trusted. We have to fight our own battles and at least I partly agree with you on this front.
Again .. I have already made it very very clear to you in the past . (but if it wasnt clear let me try again) ... the United States of America is NOT A SAINT. They never claimed that themselves. They are the biggest bullies ... and will do anything to preserve their interests. What stops you from preserving yours ?
USA for Starts. Haven't you forgotten the fact that they have not supported our cause in Kashmir issue or they have blocked our entry to gain permanent seat in UN security council. Have you forgotten how then defense minister George fernandes was chided by Colin Powell and other US officials for making rhetorics like "we will attack Pakistan "in 2002 after the Parliament attacks and Pak infringement.
we are the biggest poosy cats when it comes to dealing with nonsense and seeing that our interests are taken care of ... we dont even have the balls to deal with internal two-bit haramis and you are talking of dealing with nations with professional armies and pointing fingers at others ? Who stopped us from confronting Amreeka ? Who stopped us from dealing with Pak right from the word go when they declared us enemies ? Who stops us from dealing with BD ? No one. The only thing that stops us is our own stupidity.
Again answered above which is USA , China and most of the Islamic countries will not support us and will try their best to contain us. Empty rhetoric has never been the answer to the present quagmire. Our best bet is to take out PoK which happens to be the epicenter of Pak aided Islamic terrorism. We may have some takers in the international community for at least this cause. Otherwise rhetorics will not solve any problem.
So now that I have criticized America (Hopefully or you need more ?) can you kindly tell me how that will help make you understand the problem we currently have in India ... never mind change the situation ?
I have already explained that I get it.
In the 100s of thousands .... you cannot cause soo much destruction from Kashmir to Coimbatore and Gujrat to Assam without significant subscriber base to such ideology. Anybody who thinks the % is miniscule is following the path of Karmic indifference to nirvana ... via extinction.
100's of thousands is nothing when you consider a population of 160 million. Can you be more specific , do you suspect more than 20% of Ummah population ?

sumon77 why don't you PM the mods instead of being a cry baby? The finger was meant for the guy I was speaking to and not Mo. Mods can edit it if they want but I hate cry babies like you specially when those sentences are FACTUALLY correct!
not interested talking a sicko like you. pls read the sentence again and if you know a little bit of english.. you will understand the finger was itented to Mohammad. I dont want to PM, its a forum, whatever i say should be public. you offended a religion, so I still hope mods will take necessary actions. you hate cry babies?... i dont hate... but i pity ppl like you ... who seems to have a very disturbed childhood without proper eduacation from family.

not interested talking a sicko like you. pls read the sentence again and if you know a little bit of english.. you will understand the finger was itented to Mohammad. I dont want to PM' date= its a forum, whatever i say should be public. you offended a religion, so I still hope mods will take necessary actions. you hate cry babies?... i dont hate... but i pity ppl like you ... who seems to have a very disturbed childhood without proper eduacation from family.
And you are properly educated and not a sicko-wicko, right.....waah, instead of attacking post of Gai, you started attacking him for his opinion, because you felt oooffended as usual. I wonder if this whole offended drama of certain people will turn out to be a pretext for rejecting the real issues.

not interested talking a sicko like you. pls read the sentence again and if you know a little bit of english.. you will understand the finger was itented to Mohammad. I dont want to PM' date= its a forum, whatever i say should be public. you offended a religion, so I still hope mods will take necessary actions. you hate cry babies?... i dont hate... but i pity ppl like you ... who seems to have a very disturbed childhood without proper eduacation from family.
Why you talking to me then? :hysterical: Stop acting like a psychologist as you are cr@p at working out my childhood :hysterical: Your childhood is crystal clear though :finger: P.S- I have absolutely no problem showing finger to MO but in that case my intention was to show a friendly finger to the guy whose post I was responding to.

Dont bring family into this Sumon77. GKD has said that the finger smiley was not aimed at Mo and thats the end of that . If you want I can edit the post and remove the smiley. But dont ever bring family members of posters here.
I actually dont want to bring family or anything personal. You can see my previous posts in this forum. But you should understand that, offending prophet is no less sensitive to me than offending my family. However, I am sorry to pollute the forum to some extent. please feel free to delete my previous post, I would do myself, but seems like i cant edit my previous posts.

Dont bring family into this Sumon77. GKD has said that the finger smiley was not aimed at Mo and thats the end of that . If you want I can edit the post and remove the smiley. But dont ever bring family members of posters here.
How is it okay to point finger at me ? This is the second time , mind you !

Guest dada_rocks
not interested talking a sicko like you. pls read the sentence again and if you know a little bit of english.. you will understand the finger was itented to Mohammad. I dont want to PM' date=' its a forum, whatever i say should be public. [b']you offended a religion, so I still hope mods will take necessary actions. you hate cry babies?... i dont hate... but i pity ppl like you ... who seems to have a very disturbed childhood without proper eduacation from family.
he is fine buddy, otoh u seem to be all peeved over sight of an obvious fact.. .. he didn't make it up did he