Dravid - Worst Captain

sacsachin

Gats , where do you think Uthappa's hitting capabilities will be more useful ? No.1 or No.7 ? We already have two power players in the lower middle order. I honestly think we need firepower at the top and hence for me , Uthappa opening makes more sense. For all you know , playing at no.7 , he might hardly get one decent knock every 6 innings.
at the moment, SRT and Ganguly is working well.... Ganguly is providing a good 6 overs of seam bowling and decent consistent start.... tht is the only place he has to play, if he has to be in the team.... he cant rotate the SR in the middle and end overs.... I hd already mentioned that Dhoni is our permanent number 3.... Yuvi our number 4.... RD is one of the best number 5 in the world of all time.... tht leaves Uthappa and KKD as our finishers...
For all you know , playing at no.7 , he might hardly get one decent knock every 6 innings.
thts not how it works... tht is individualistic thinking... every position in the team has to have a personnel who fits tht position to a Tee.... Uthappa with strong hitting, good running is best suited for number 6-7.... if Veeru does ever make a comeback, he will be competing with them for their place....
at the moment' date=' SRT and Ganguly is working well.... Ganguly is providing a good 6 overs of seam bowling and decent consistent start.... tht is the only place he has to play, if he has to be in the team.... he cant rotate the SR in the middle and end overs.... I hd already mentioned that[b'] Dhoni is our permanent number 3.... Yuvi our number 4.... RD is one of the best number 5 in the world of all time.... tht leaves Uthappa and KKD as our finishers...
I agree. But Dhoni should not bat at #3 overseas.