Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)

Gaurav

Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

Gorah you back :hysterical: I started a thread asking you to come back few months ago... Anyway back to important stuff :hysterical: Lurker "The girl next door" walli is not the prettiest or the fittest girl but boy do I want to ..... ..Ram Ram I should bite my tongue :haha: Gisele is bit too much of a poser but... Gisele_Bundchen_20060128-781175.jpggisele_bundchen_113566a.jpg0618_C03.jpggiselle.jpg

Gorah you back :hysterical: I started a thread asking you to come back few months ago... Anyway back to important stuff :hysterical: Lurker "The girl next door" walli is not the prettiest or the fittest girl but boy do I want to ..... ..Ram Ram I should bite my tongue :haha: Gisele is bit too much of a poser but...
Man she is HOT!!!!! I could do her even if I had to kill someone Elisha_Cuthbert.jpg

an interesting conversation between a boy and a girl... i must say...yeh Ulti Ganga..i heard it for the first time..when the girl is requesting the Boy.. http://rs206.rapidshare.com/files/61022811/mumbai-girl-abusing-boyfriend.mp3 i think they are from Mumbai..
How did I miss this gem? Sala this deserves it's own thread :hysterical: The guy is quiet because he knows he is recording? Girl sounds like trash but the guy without saying much comes out like an ek number ka ga_du :hysterical: Now only if we could see her photo :hysterical: "land ke dam pe you made me crazy" :hysterical: ".mamma for eating mamma for drinking...." :hysterical: "_unt is too old for me it stinks" "hilane ke liye time hai" "ghusati bhi main hu...hilati bhi main hun" :giggle: P.S- Maybe the girls is just hurt because he used her? Despite all the trash talk I feel the guy is at fault. Mamma ka bacha :hysterical: