EPL thread.

Holysmoke

what a night if anyone missed it , go download the second half ronnie got his first hattrick .. 6 goals in 45 mins ... dippers .. wtf , they are a disgrace ... cant believe the deluded scousers thought they were going to win it .. where the fvck is KY ?

2000-2001: Manchester United, Real Madrid 2001-2002: Arsenal, Valencia 2002-2003: Manchester United, Real Madrid 2003-2004: Arsenal, Valencia 2004-2005 Chelsea, Barcelona 2005-2006 Chelsea. Barcelona 2006-2007 Manchester United, Real Madrid. Looks like this year is gonna be Manchester United and Real Madrid as well. :D

Why ? There is NO EXCUSE for missing the CL final. NO EXCUSE. I have watched all of them since 1997's final between Borussia Dortmund and Juventus.
Its either watch CL final live on tv, or watch SRT vs Lee, and Jayasuriya vs Sreesanth live in the stadium. So, I HAVE to be somewhere till the 19th of may. Taking the flight from NY so that I reach Ind approx 20 hrs before the last Mumbai Indians home game. Will miss the UCL final. Probably catch a bit of it in london..

Its either watch CL final live on tv' date=' or watch SRT vs Lee, and Jayasuriya vs Sreesanth live in the stadium.[/quote'] CL final will kick off late - at around midnight, if i am not mistaken. The IPL match starts at 4 in the evening. You will have enough time to watch both. They are on the same day - 21st May