Assassination attempt on Bhutto, more than 100 ppl killed !

varun

Going by the events in last 3/4 months' date=' looks like Allah is mightly p!ssed off with Pakistan or has started to love more??.[/quote'] Looks like Allah is doing some massive cleaning up to make it "paakh". I feel for the common man in Pakistan, but cant say that I surprised by this event. Such blasts have occurred in both India and Pakistan far too frequently in the recent past for anyone to take serious note! Plus you reap what you sow - even if the sowing was done at the behest of unmrika's stooges and the mullah brigade bent on destroying India!!!

US of A' date=' that is so much interested in helping the likes of Afgan and Iraq get democracy aren't helping Pakistan get democracy?[/quote'] US of A facks up stable countries, not the ones that are already unstable :haha:

One more Amreekan leader called John McCain expresses his "insight" about AQ/Taliban and Paki trouble -- I found some typical flaws obvious in American leaders when it comes to policy towards Pakis -- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,303815,00.html WALLACE: Let's talk some foreign policy. President Bush said this week that we run the risk of World War III if Iran gets nuclear weapons, but let's talk about a country that already has them, and that's Pakistan. That country appears to be on the brink. We have the attempted assassination of Benazir Bhutto this week — more than 130 people were killed — tremendous political instability, raging Islamic terrorism. How serious a threat to U.S. interests if Pakistan is destabilized, and what would President McCain do about it? MCCAIN: It's very serious. In fact, suppose they had succeeded and assassinated Benazir Bhutto. Look at the situation that we might be in just at this moment. Waziristan, where I have visited, is clearly at least partially under the control of Taliban and Al Qaida military units who are launching attacks into Afghanistan. The Pakistani army has not been successful, and they made this unholy truce with them which has led to attacks into Afghanistan. WALLACE: So what happens to us if the country is destabilized? How serious a threat? MCCAIN: I think it is a nuclear nation. We know that it's a nuclear nation. I am convinced that there are some military people within Pakistan who are more Islamic than the present leadership — radicalized, I mean. This is a very serious situation. And I think that what the United States of America should be doing is encourage the reconciliation between Bhutto and Musharraf. I would hope that we would be able to defuse some of the situation. I hope that they would revoke that unholy kind of truce that they made with the tribes in Waziristan, which is supporting Taliban and Al Qaida, and recognize that it is in the United States' national interest to see a stable future for Pakistan. And it's very serious. WALLACE: Some people say that when you add the nuclear component to it that, in fact, Pakistan, not Iraq, is a central front in the war on terror right now. MCCAIN: It would have to be a very, very radical regime to take over for it to be a nuclear threat. Iran right now developing weapons, a country that's dedicated to the extinction of Israel, in my view, is a far greater threat. But the instability in the region, of course, is going to be a serious challenge, and when we failed in Iraq, my friend, the ripple effect was all over the Middle East and reached as far as Afghanistan and Pakistan. Have no doubt about it.

MCCAIN: Waziristan, where I have visited, is clearly at least partially under the control of Taliban and Al Qaida military units who are launching attacks into Afghanistan.
In fact Waziristan is totally not partially under the control of Taliban, Al Qaeda and Paki terror outfits. From there they are launching attacks on NATO and Afghanistan government. Pakis are collecting Billions of dollars and are "suppose to stop" these terrorists from destabilsing Afghanistan... This is your true Pakistan.....collects money by creating trouble for others and still remains a strong al-lie (ally) in "war on terror".
The Pakistani army has not been successful, and they made this unholy truce with them which has led to attacks into Afghanistan.
That's a "holy" alliance. Islamic state of Pakistan and Taliban / AL Qaeda terrorists outfits including their sympathisers among Pakis are inseperable. The US blindness to this alliance is one of the root causes of the current issues.
MCCAIN: I am convinced that there are some military people within Pakistan who are more Islamic than the present leadership — radicalized, I mean. This is a very serious situation. And I think that what the United States of America should be doing is encourage the reconciliation between Bhutto and Musharraf. I would hope that we would be able to defuse some of the situation.
Foolish proposition. This reconciliation is only leading to more terrorism. Notwithstanding the reconciliation, the country is radicalized to a large extent. The Senator is either oblivious to that or not speaking the truth.
MCCAIN: It would have to be a very, very radical regime to take over for it to be a nuclear threat. Iran right now developing weapons, a country that's dedicated to the extinction of Israel, in my view, is a far greater threat.
Again, a repeat of the classic mistake the US made vis-a-vis Iraq. What can one say about this dumbheadedness ?