ICF's own IPL (with Auctons)

gaurav92

I read some of OP and it sounds good. Time to form a dream team for SS! All the big guns like me, PAA-G, Scarface, sscomp, adi B, Forever Indian and nanda etc. We'll be the invincibles with all these chit new ss's signing up :gossip: What say you PAA-G?
yes it is a new concept and intersting one. Tum nazar mt lagana n please koi buy krlena to fir ladne m mazaa aayega :fight:!! Waise I predict you as one of the hottest buy@thisseason!!!

I read some of OP and it sounds good. Time to form a dream team for SS! All the big guns like me, PAA-G, Scarface, sscomp, adi B, Forever Indian and nanda etc. We'll be the invincibles with all these chit new ss's signing up :gossip: What say you PAA-G?
you cant get all these CHIT SS PLAYERS in one team :giggle:

:acute: PAA-G trying nazar :antijinx: Anyway it's basically a team of SS's isn't it? How many SS per team? Once we make a team we just play SS and team with most combined points wins right?
yes :hitler:

Not possible' date=' 1 owner 1 team, however you can be an indirect owner of all teams like S=G, giving "outside support" to all the teams here :wink:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: Corrupt S=G gonna have big influence from outside :(( I see some SS phixing with him buying people out :((