ICF's own IPL (with Auctons)

gaurav92

Not possible' date=' 1 owner 1 team, however you can be an indirect owner of all teams like S=G, giving "outside support" to all the teams here :wink:[/quote'] I will pay you more to own all 8 teams :deal: I don't like to support from outside :headshake:

:hysterical::hysterical: Corrupt S=G gonna have big influence from outside :(( I see some SS phixing with him buying people out :((
:bow: I'm overlooking the use of the word "corrupt" from you - don't make such a mistake again. You'll be banned from ICF's IPL :bandit:

:bow: I'm overlooking the use of the word "corrupt" from you - don't make such a mistake again. You'll be banned from ICF's IPL :bandit:
:fear::fear: I was actually misquoted... What I actually meant was corruption could be big issue this SS and people like S=G will have big influence on keeping it clean :two_thumbs_up:

Seeing this thread. I am worried' date=' I will have too many owners and very little players, need to restrict ownership to maximum 4-5 to have better competition.[/quote'] this is why I'm asking to give me ownership of all teams :dance:

:fear::fear: I was actually misquoted... What I actually meant was corruption could be big issue this SS and people like S=G will have big influence on keeping it clean :two_thumbs_up:
We all know what you meant there :rofl:
don't worry about him. He'll be taken care of once your League starts. This time I'm with you so everything will go according to plan :bigboss:
:finger: Now you will claim the reason behind success of this concept was you supporting me :finger:
this is why I'm asking to give me ownership of all teams :dance:
:nono: Max 5 owners.