Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

maine to bola nhi tha mera no.2 do going mad ovr this har samay no.1 aaye ra h lord ko 2 teams apne ko ek nhi waah
Calm down yaar, it happens, its only a game, and if you are that desperate for ownership, I will drop out and let you be the owner (if others are cool with it).

Calm down yaar' date=' it happens, its only a game, and if you are that desperate for ownership, I will drop out and let you be the owner (if others are cool with it).[/quote'] :nono: jo dibbe se nikle hai wahi owners chahiye hume :agree:

Calm down yaar' date=' it happens, its only a game, and if you are that desperate for ownership, I will drop out and let you be the owner (if others are cool with it).[/quote'] I dont want to play it now...neither participate in any further events...dont want to spoil others' mood go onn:two_thumbs_up:

I dont want to play it now...neither participate in any further events...dont want to spoil others' mood go onn:two_thumbs_up:
Yaar tu bhaavuk ho gaya hai. I know you desperately wanted to be the owner and play this, but its not in my hands. What is in my hands is my ownership, even if I am not playing I don't mind, its fun that matters whether I have it or the others, the competition must be good and we all must enjoy together. But if you want to be an owner, still you can tell me and I will hand over the ownership to you anytime :icflove: Cheer up and never say you wont participate in future events. All is not lost after a couple of failures.