Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !

Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !  

1. 1.

Jaldi ban karo is Zakk nautanki ko :orderorder: Jahan bhi jata hai' date=' mahol kharab kar deta hai[/quote'] lo karlo baat :facepalm: apna kara karaya sab mere naam per dalwa raha hai ye to :(( per koi baat nahi saara hisaab kitaab baraabar karluga is game me iski watt laga kar :whack:
Leo' date=' PAA G :shout: Is mahan karya ki safalta ke liye app logon ka bahumulya samarthan jaroori hai. Zakk ko ban karne ki iss muhim me mere sath juden aur isse safal banaye[/quote'] Leo, PAA-G aur baaki sab ager tumhe kuch problem hai to yahan post karne ke bajaye mujh se baat karna :orderorder: shayad kuch fayda ho tum logo ka :--D
Leo, PAA-G aur baaki sab ager tumhe kuch problem hai to yahan post karne ke bajaye mujh se baat karna :orderorder: shayad kuch fayda ho tum logo ka :--D
Tu kya unko tere jaise bikau samajh raha hai be :poink: kuch paise ke liye wo log apni zameer nahin bechenge :yess: Agar ajj kuch paise ke liye wo bik gaye aur Zakk namak is rakhsas ko nikal ke na bhagaya to uska khamiyaja kal sabko bhugatna hoga. Tab kya yeh log apne aap se najren mila sakaenge ??? Kya ye log apni untaratma ki pukar ko daba sakange ??? Answer is a big fat NO.

Bhaiyon aur unke beheno, aap apni aankoh se dekhiye is ahankari manav Zakk ko. Wo samajhta hai ki, wo apne paise ke bal par sab ko kharid sakta hai. Wo app logon ko bikau samaj raha hai. He think you guys don't have any self respect and dignity. Zakk thinks you are like slaves who will do whatever he wants just for some money. You people are nothing more than some means to get the work done for him. He wants to use you guys now and exploit you later. Lets all get together against this evil Zakk

Bhaiyon aur unke beheno' date=' aap apni aankoh se dekhiye is ahankari manav Zakk ko. Wo samajhta hai ki, wo apne paise ke bal par sab ko kharid sakta hai. Wo app logon ko bikau samaj raha hai. He think you guys don't have any self respect and dignity. Zakk thinks you are like slaves who will do whatever he wants just for some money. You people are nothing more than some means to get the work done for him. He wants to use you guys now and exploit you later. Lets all get together against this evil Zakk[/quote'] lagta hai current politics ka tum per bahut gehra asar huwa hai :hehe: shaanti lelo thodi :two_thumbs_up:
Hello and Welcome to another edition of Cricket Stock Exchange. As I always do' date=' I have a few new exciting markets and new indices concept to make the game all the more exciting. I have introduced an all new concept of [b']Stock Index and some Units (similar to units of Mutual Fund). Do give in your views and suggestions on how you feel regarding the new concept. For a start, I will tell you all what Stock Index is, how it works and how can one use it to his advantage. A Stock Index is similar to a Stock Index like a Sensex wherein the movement of an index is directly proportional to the movement in the underlying stocks. I hope I am not making it confusing for all of you. So let me do this with an example, if I quote a Top 3 batsman Index at say -20 (yes negative 20), then the index will have to move to the positive for you to maximize your gains. The stock index will move as per the table and points allocation that I have made. Suppose the Top 3 in India scores 23,54,1 and the Top 3 in Bangladesh scores 12,25,60, what will the index settle at ? Suppose the allocation fixed is as follows : Runs per player per match 0 run : -25 points 1 - 19 : -20 points 20-29 : -15 points 30-39 : -5 points 40-49 : 5 points 50-79 : 15 points 80-99 : 20 points 100+ : 25 points So the scores will settle the index as follows 23 : -15 54 : 5 1 : -20 12 : -20 25 : -15 60 : 10 Total = -55 points. Therefore the index will now move down by 55 points and will show up at -75. This will settle at the end of the series, if in the negatives, you will make loss, if in the positive, you will make profits. Its a risky proposition, but the returns will be good given that the matches are played in the flat featherbeds of Bangladesh where 300 plus totals are on the cards. And given the fact that neither of the team has good opening bowlers makes it even more risk free. There will be more such index and this is just an example of how the Index will be settled. Coming to the units of mutual fund. This is a risk less proposition, well almost risk free. Here, you will not bid for a particular player, nor will you buy the player you think is going to score big, here you will buy the players who top scored the game. Yes, this mutual fund will move in the direction of the highest run scorer in the game. Suppose the Index is quoted at say -15, and the highest scorer in the game is say 109, the Index will settle at 25 for the day and the Index will move up by 25 points and now be positioned at 10 points and you will all go in green. This will be all the more profitable unless we have a very low scoring game in which neither of the teams had a batsman who scored more than 60 runs. So 99 times out of 100 you will be in green and hence its a risk free investment. Remember that all the Indices will settle at the end of the series only, you cannot buy or sell it mid way. But in case of stocks (Not Index), I have come out with a new idea of squaring up the position rather than selling it at the end of every game. Let me explain to you, how it works. If I quote Tamim Iqbal at 42 for Game 1, and he settles at say 30, you may hold him and not make loss in the first ODI but wait for a good performance from him. Suppose I quote him for 43 in the next game and he scores 75 points, you will gain 30+75-42-43=30 points, however I will keep a holding margin of say 10 to 15 points, so your net gain will be 30 - margin (say 15) = 15 points. This way you can hold a player until he performs and not accept losses in the first game itself. Obviously, the profit making players need not be held as they are profitable already. The holding margin is fixed for every player before hand and I will quote it match wise alongside the players stock price. Also remember that the holding margin for Game 1 will not be same for the second game. Suppose Tamim in the aforementioned examples, performed badly in the next game as well, and if I quoted holding margin of say 20, it doesn't mean that the holding margin has increased by only 5 points, you will have to pay me 15 as well as 20 for holding it till the third game. And since there are not more than 3 games, the market will settle at his scores and points tally at the last game. These are some new ideas that I have come up with, any suggestions, questions, improvements are welcome. Hope you all have a lot of fun reading this and even more playing it. Remember you can buy Index no. of times (like No. of shares). So you may buy upto 1 billion times or 2 billion times as the case may be. Also this time around, due to non payment and bad debts issues, I have decided o keep upfront margin of 10%. This means you can play for 10 times the amount you deposit in my account before joining the market. This way, I can settle the scores and can be assured of payments. Hope you all are not offended by this and will continue to be a part of this healthy stock market to boost up your profits and multiply your riches. Example based understanding for simplicity Stock Index Stock Index is the index of certain group of players and not just one player. Say Top 3, Spinners of both the sides, Quicks, Wicket Keepers etc. This will not depend on one individual, but on a group of individual players who will be categorized into one group and the index will move depending on the group's performance. this way you can neutralize the risk of one failing if the other player performs. So its a risk neutralizer. Please read the example I have given above for understanding how the Top 3 Index works and how will it be settled. The example is in Red font. Any further doubts, you can ask me in the thread will explain it. Units Concept This will give you the luxury to not tax your brains and select as to who will be the highest point accumulator in the game. This market allows you to pick the best performer of the day. I will quote a match winner unit at a particular price say 104. The player who accumulates the maximum points will be settled. If he accumulates more than 104 points, you stand to gain, if he doesn't you will lose. But more often that not, you will be in the green with this stock. This stock cannot be held for another game and will have to be settled in the game itself. (Hold a Stock to be explained next). Holding Stock / Holding Margin If a particular player who bought did not perform to his potential and you have a feeling that he will do well in the next match, you don't have to bear the loss in the first game itself. You can hold the player for another game or games by just saying that you want to hold and not settle a player at loss. The holding margin will have to be paid for every stock you hold. The holding margin will be quoted alongside a player for every game. And if he does well in the next game, you can have profits. The calculations for gains if you hold will be done as follows - (Quote in Match 1 + Holding Margin in Match 1 - Performance in Match 2 (if you held it for match 2) and (Quote in Match 1 + Holding Margin in Match 1 + Holding Margin in Match 2 - Performance in Match 3). It is an effective way of hedging risks and investing on a player. However it can backfire as it involves certain element of risk. Suppose I quoted Uthappa at 45, someone bought 1 bn shares. He settles at 30 in Game 1, and the punter thinks he will score well in the next game, so he "holds" for next game. The Holding margin is say 10 points per share, so now Uthappa will have to score 45+10 = 55 points to make it a profitable proposition, however if he scores 20, you will either sale him at loss or bet another game on him and "hold" him for another game, now say the holding margin is 12 points, he will have to score 55+12 = 67 points and more in order to be a profitable venture for you, so if he now in the last game scores 10, you will have to settle for a loss of 67-10 = 57 per share. So its a risk you take for holding a player, you can end up making huge gains or you may even make heavy losses. Insurance In every game I will update a Insurance market and Premium Allocation for a limited stocks. With this insurance market, you can survive a huge loss on a particular player if you think a player is quoted at a price way above his par value. This way, you can buy a costly player with less risk or no risk. For this however, some premium will have to be paid on the stock and the market will have both the premium allocation and the stock that can be insured. If there are losses, it will be ignored, and if there are gains, the premium will be forfeited and not refunded back. This way, you can afford to buy an overrated player without much complaints. Margin Money / Initial Deposit This new concept is introduced just to make sure the recovery process in faster. We have seen punters bet big without any plans whatsoever and lose a hefty amount which they are not able to pay back to the house. Like in any other stock market you cannot have exposures beyond a certain limit without depositing margin money (deposit), same applies here. However I think 20 times would be a good option. So if you deposit 1 billion, you can buy stocks upto 20 billion, if you deposit 100 billion, you can play stocks upto 2 trillion at any point of time. If you are in the red in the end, I will recover from your deposits, if you are in green, I will refund the deposit and the profit back to you, and if your loss exceed the deposit, you will have to pay me back the differential. This would help you minimize your losses as over exposure with high risk can lead to hefty losses sometimes, so in order to fasten the recovery process and also to keep a lid on the amount of losses some punters might play out, it is better to keep some deposit money in hand. I hope the new rules are clear to all and if they are not, feel free to ask me any queries on the thread will respond to it. I am planning to introduce some even better markets for the England series, with the success of this tourney, I can hope for better things to come for the 5 test series :woot: Enjoy Stocking :icflove:
Hi Gaurav, I hope ur exams were fine, mine were not....:(( Now, I am having some problems with ur CSE, and they are as follows - 1. Stock Index a) Whether taking a short position in Stock Index is allowed ? If anyone wants to hedge the risk in for Individual buy outs or for Stock Index. b) Whether anyone can enter in these Stock Index after 1st match if he is not able to join in match 1 ? (I MAY not be able to be available on 15th june hence I am asking this question:pray:) 2. Units Concept a) Why u named this as mutual fund ? Not a single concept of mutual fund is used here, or is it ?:idunno: b) Basically it seems to me as if it is a top scorer index in which the points of the top scorer will get a standard deduction and rest will be the profits of investors. Am I right ? c) Whether the scoring system used for Stock Index Market will be the same as to be used in ur Mutual Fund ? 3. Holding Stock / Holding Margin Now this really seems to me as if u want to loot people:hittler:, No offense but as U yourself are not clear in this matter:giggle:. Proof of ur confusion - i) As per Tamim Iqbal's example - Profit / Loss will be calculated as follows (If someone opt to hold him for 2 match) -
ii) As per Uthappa's example - Profit / Loss will be calculated as follows (If someone opt to hold him for 2 match) -
Bhaiyon aur unke beheno' date= aap apni aankoh se dekhiye is ahankari manav Zakk ko. Wo samajhta hai ki, wo apne paise ke bal par sab ko kharid sakta hai. Wo app logon ko bikau samaj raha hai. He think you guys don't have any self respect and dignity. Zakk thinks you are like slaves who will do whatever he wants just for some money. You people are nothing more than some means to get the work done for him. He wants to use you guys now and exploit you later. Lets all get together against this evil Zakk
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :haha: Seedhe bolta Bhaiyon aur beheno to bhi matlab same hi nikalta, tere bhai ki behen teri bhi behen hi hui na... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :haha:
Hi Gaurav, I hope ur exams were fine, mine were not....:(( Now, I am having some problems with ur CSE, and they are as follows - 1. Stock Index a) Whether taking a short position in Stock Index is allowed ? If anyone wants to hedge the risk in for Individual buy outs or for Stock Index. b) Whether anyone can enter in these Stock Index after 1st match if he is not able to join in match 1 ? (I MAY not be able to be available on 15th june hence I am asking this question:pray:) 2. Units Concept a) Why u named this as mutual fund ? Not a single concept of mutual fund is used here, or is it ?:idunno: b) Basically it seems to me as if it is a top scorer index in which the points of the top scorer will get a standard deduction and rest will be the profits of investors. Am I right ? c) Whether the scoring system used for Stock Index Market will be the same as to be used in ur Mutual Fund ? 3. Holding Stock / Holding Margin Now this really seems to me as if u want to loot people:hittler:, No offense but as U yourself are not clear in this matter:giggle:. Proof of ur confusion - i) As per Tamim Iqbal's example - Profit / Loss will be calculated as follows (If someone opt to hold him for 2 match) -