Peers, past and present, talk about Barry Richards

Lurker

Re: Peers, past and present, talk about Barry Richards

here u go doc Barry Richards - South Africa Arthur Morris - Australia Don Bradman - Australia Sachin Tendulkar - India Gary Sobers - West Indies Don Tallon - Australia Ray Lindwall - Australia Dennis Lillee - Australia Alec Bedser - England Bill O'Reilly - Australia Clarrie Grimmett - Australia 12th man: Wally Hammond
I wonder why Bradman picked 9 white guys of which 6 are Australians ? :eew: I think the list should be renamed as White 11 instead of World 11.

Re: Peers, past and present, talk about Barry Richards it is simply ridiculous to blindly believe wat some oldies claim in their ego-bloated nostalgic trips on who the best players are, without taking into account the level of professionalism in the game in the last 20-25 yrs..... yeah, Barry might be good and in the top 25 of all players till 1970.... there has been 36 yrs of high class cricket after tht..... and tht old fack doesnt hold a goat's dick in front of other legends who have graced the game since.... and i dont need a white azz tellin me, based on his county or ranji trophy record..... i have watch cricket for 23 yrs to understand....

yeah, Barry might be good and in the top 25 of all players till 1970.... there has been 36 yrs of high class cricket after tht..... and tht old fack doesnt hold a goat's dick in front of other legends who have graced the game since.... and i dont need a white azz tellin me, based on his county or ranji trophy record..... i have watch cricket for 23 yrs to understand....
:hic: :hic: :hic: dang i almost fell off my chair reading this. U are a tad harsh tho to be fair.
Guest dada_rocks

Actually Bradman picked Barry Richards along with Arthur Morris to be the two openers for his ALL TIME World XI... i.e. he picked him over other right handed openers including Gavaskar, Hobbs, Hutton, Boycott, etc...
HE got in in openers slot but didn't get any floral praise like tendulkar
Guest dada_rocks

tht old fack doesnt hold a goat's dick
Kahan se dhundh ke late ho gurujee ye sab :lmao: