ICF Prayer to "God"

Guest HariSampath

Ram... flawed...like how ???
Don't wanna derail this thread, but how he let Laxman attack Indrajit during puja and in the temple was not really a very moral thing to do, was it? This type of thing is very subjective, depends too much on individual's pov. BTW, if you're very religious and believe that evolution is cra.p, there are plenty of things you can find which are not good design by God, so God is not as flawless as you wanna fantasize about.
Guest HariSampath
Don't wanna derail this thread, but how he let Laxman attack Indrajit during puja and in the temple was not really a very moral thing to do, was it? This type of thing is very subjective, depends too much on individual's pov. BTW, if you're very religious and believe that evolution is cra.p, there are plenty of things you can find which are not good design by God, so God is not as flawless as you wanna fantasize about.
ooooh....its certainly off topic a bit.. but random thoughts. God ( Infinite Intelligence/ cosmis power..per se) is not flawed.. but a collective free will given to Its creation goes off tangent as a natural corollary of free will acting under illusion...hence God's presence, birth etc to redefine the correct original unflawed path...ok...enough. Regards to Laxman, Indrajit etc..... whatever... I point out that after all in the story( or history), Indrajit was attempting to defend his father, ravan's kidnapping of another woman , yes ? so basically he was attepting to gain a victory for a foul motive and cause by so called puja...and it doesn't work that way. Just an offhand example, right or wrong....lets say Americans get hold of osama bin laden and he says he will meet them if promised amnesty. US agrees, and Osama meets US army chief...who says "f.ck u ", and shoots him down. Can the al quaeda argue to US that they and osama were cheated ? and if they do, would anyone care ??... u get the idea... some folks don't even deserve the courtesy of straightforwardness or Dharma....just shoot them down if you see them. Simple. I can also go ahead and point out other similar examples along what you asked...like Lord Krishna killing everyone in the mahabharat or arranging their deaths by so called deceit. He says " even Dharma will not come forward to kill tham, which they don't deserve, this is my way and so be it"..I totally agree with this.