Who Owns The Media in India -- Exposing Dhimmi Indian Media

sandtest

Guest dada_rocks

hahaha Now u will teach me about world affairs.. I thought I had seen it all..:giggle: yes do revisit the word analogy in dictionary

Guest dada_rocks

I guess even my well will turn out as universe for you such is the chasm.. Only reason I am against any channle is because it gives unfair airtime to one particualr vieew point and when it rkeeps beaming a village whihc at best is exception of the general norm under Jyoti-gram yojana there hardly remains any doubt.. I know being psec congressi u find it very desirable but wait and watch tide will turn and then don't start crying oh see propganda is being peddled by pro-BJP channel..

Islamic countries have their own media and our country has our own Indian media. However the major difference is that -- Islamic countries media will never show Islam in bad light--they will always represent their religion as something made up of peace,love and all those BS. This is why Islamists hardly criticize their media and vent their frustration towards western and other kuffar medias. heck in Islamic countries you criticize the great "religion of Pecae" and your newspaper can kiss goodbyee with immediate effect and editor/owner will be sent for lifetime imprisonment.
With due respect Sandtest saab thats a tone of baloney. For starters where did religion, and Islam and kuffar came into the picture here? You are clearly trying to show anti-BJP bias here and NOT anti-Hindu bias. Unless of course you think anti-BJP and anti-Hindu are one the same. Sorry it is NOT.
On Contrary we have great "sikoolar" Indian media as listed above....they will not only criticize Hinduism but also will openly debate that Is Shri Ram a matter of "faith"??....Not surprising na -- Lurker guru....how disgusting that in India itself Shri Ram's existence is questioned and we anglicized Indian elites pat each other for being "sikoolar".
Hahahah. :hysterical: Arre bhai yeh Jai Shri Ram kahan se aa gaye?? Read your OP. And read it again. The very first line goes thus, and I quote you - entire dhimmi media of India is hell bent against Modi and BJP in Gujarat. Your gripe is with Gujrat election coverage. Aap faltoo mein iss topic ko religious angle de rahein hain janaab.
Question --- Can the same media debate that IS Jesus a matter of faith?? ...Or Is Muhammad a matter of faith??....Did Muhammad really receive Quran from God or was it only his fantansy??
Phir se :hysterical: Arre bhai yeh kahan aa gaye hum yun hi saath chalte chalte?? Jaraa thande deemag se sochein ke aap baat ko kahan se kahan le gaye hain.
I will give you that list once that media group proves itslef to be Nationalist. Nationalism is the need of the hour.......however with past experience, I find Daily-Pioneer as less dhimmified...but sadly it's not published from Maharashtra and one can read it on internet. Also there are Columnists like Swapan Dasgupta and B. Raman (for defense and startegic issues) who write without any PCness.
No you cant. Fact of the matter is that all the BJP fans complain about Indian media. Ask them to name a few media that they think are correct/impartial and they are stumped. Fact is for BJP fans ALL Indian media is cr@p. Which itself should show that BJP fans have a weird mentality and hence their argument do not hold any water. Question to you now - Can you name me say 10 media(newspaper, weekly, tv) that you think are unbiased? Cos you have named 10, or more, above as unbiased. And if not then do you agree that your rationale might not get (m)any takers? xxxx

you are the one that usually goes down in a pile of dust in the discussions with DR ... which usually end up in cries for help from mods or jumping up and down about violations ..... Try the Suryanamaskar next time ... :haha:
I am gonna attribute this post to random rants of a poster who got practically owned by Lurker , Shwetabh and CC ..and yes DR is a man .. that's why I indulge him ..... And yes try the chill pill next time ... :hysterical::hysterical:

With due respect Sandtest saab thats a tone of baloney. For starters where did religion, and Islam and kuffar came into the picture here?
With due respect Lurker san, let me refresh that it's your goodself who started by comparing BJP with Islamic terrorists regarding media complaints.
You are clearly trying to show anti-BJP bias here and NOT anti-Hindu bias. Unless of course you think anti-BJP and anti-Hindu are one the same. Sorry it is NOT.
There is nothing bias, but facts.....though anti-BJP may not always mean anti-Hindu, but there is this fact that BJP is the ONLY national political party in India which openly without fear of PCness, p-secness speaks for Hindus and protection of Hinduism....while other parties take false morale highground by the virtue of their PCness.
Hahahah. :hysterical: Arre bhai yeh Jai Shri Ram kahan se aa gaye??
Hahaha, "Jai" is addedd by you not me, I talked a very relevant incident where the same dhimmi media IBN was debating Existence of Shri Ram -- a direct attack on Hinduism --in my opinion. But I am not surprised you ignored the core of the issue. Lekin koi baat nahin, kam se kam isi bahaane aapne Shri Ram ki Jai jai kaar toh kee:two_thumbs_up:
Read your OP. And read it again. The very first line goes thus, and I quote you - entire dhimmi media of India is hell bent against Modi and BJP in Gujarat. Your gripe is with Gujrat election coverage. Aap faltoo mein iss topic ko religious angle de rahein hain janaab. Phir se :hysterical: Arre bhai yeh kahan aa gaye hum yun hi saath chalte chalte?? Jaraa thande deemag se sochein ke aap baat ko kahan se kahan le gaye hain.
Baat simple hai, but you are not ready to understand. While exposing dhimmi media, I given a very live example --- How IBN debated that IS RAM Matter of Faith -- and in debate they question existence of Ram... As you have ignored previously --- I ask once again and without indulging in further semantics can you answer this question ... Is it acceptable or Will the same Dhimmi media question truthness of Mohammed communicating with Angel Gabriel???? or Existence of Jessus?? The truth is clear like sky in Laddakh. Dhimmi media is hell bent on ridiculing Hindus and Hinduism and when persons like Modi try to protect Hinduism, the same dhimmi media starts hounding him

With due respect Lurker san, let me refresh that it's your goodself who started by comparing BJP with Islamic terrorists regarding media complaints.
Yes I did. I showed how Islamists have issues with every media, except those that say the same language as Islamists. Cant see how translates into anti-Allah, anti-Muhammed, kuffar etc tirade.
There is nothing bias, but facts.....though anti-BJP may not always mean anti-Hindu, but there is this fact that BJP is the ONLY national political party in India which openly without fear of PCness, p-secness speaks for Hindus and protection of Hinduism....while other parties take false morale highground by the virtue of their PCness.
If that is really the case I feel sorry for BJP. For all of its existence, as that of RSS, it is supported by a fraction of Hindus. Even an overwhelming majority of Hindu support would translated into 35-40% overall, which BJP has never received. Moral of story - Majority of Hindus and anti-BJP themselves :haha:
Lekin koi baat nahin, kam se kam isi bahaane aapne Shri Ram ki Jai jai kaar toh kee:two_thumbs_up:
Of course. Jai Shree Ram. Ismein kya sandeh hai bandhu.
Dhimmi media is hell bent on ridiculing Hindus and Hinduism and when persons like Modi try to protect Hinduism, the same dhimmi media starts hounding him
Long story short, aapko 10 naam nahin mile Indian media ke aur aap wahi gheesa-peeta aag aalaap kar rahe hain. Acccha chalo 10 nahin 5 naam hi de di yaar.:nervous::nervous:

Long story short, aapko 10 naam nahin mile Indian media ke aur aap wahi gheesa-peeta aag aalaap kar rahe hain. Acccha chalo 10 nahin 5 naam hi de di yaar.:nervous::nervous:
Long story usase bhi zyaada short --- apse maine ek seedha prashna kiya. Regarding Dhimmi media as this is the third time I am saying -- Channels like IBN were happily debating that "If Shri Ram is matter of faith" and their so called "expert" panels openly questioning the existence of Shri Ram. Now I am asking you -- Should they extend the same courtesy to Muhammad and Jesus and question their respective Gospels?? You can't answer these which speaks itself. Rahi baat, how many media sources are pro-Nationalist, I have already said that so far Daily-Pioneer is doing decent job. Also, Pnachajanya and Samna are there but sadly all dhimmi media regularly attack these news sources by name calling them as "mouthpieces" of Hindu/RSS/Shivsena. So people are indoctrinated that Panchjanya and Samna are not news-papers/weekly but a "mouthpiece"...thanks again to dhimmi media for spreading lies. Since I have more interest in Strategic Security and defense/military of India, I regularly read this South Asian Analysis Group (SAAG) website. http://www.saag.org A columnist -- B.Raman has remarkable insight..:two_thumbs_up:...also Swapan Dasgupta etc. write without PCness and are worthy of award. I hope the above satisfies your "thirst" for Nationlist media and will pave the way for answering my question.:nervous:

Guest dada_rocks

What are we discussing again...BTW lurker ur ibnlive is startegic partner of ibnlive every minute they keepreminding viewer about this fact.. My mind goes to that proverb: "A person is known by the compnay he/she keeps and book he/she reads":D so if ibnlive is psec dhimi media so is indianexpress.. Obviously they give limited voice to other opinion too so I don't denigrade them like ibnlive ndtv basically any electronic media with exception of S1 For KR: BJP were diametrically opposite to Shiv sena when their decison tool regional aspect into consideration in president election.. moral of the sotory u can have alliance with a party but u ain;t necessarily in consoance with that party on everythign and rightly so otherwise what's the need of different name just become one party.. Another example is different constitutents of NDA 's stand on UCC article 373.. we all know what BJP's stand is and what for instance JD (U) Stand is.. Again in latest round Shiv sena has protested against fellicictation of Bindharwala the khalistani terrorist in Golden temple dare I say I support them on this.. so far no words from BJP may be they are too busy with gujraat election or like to downplay it in order to keep aliance with akali intact.. Yes another example of me not suporting bjp on some issue.. I am fully with shiv sena on this isse..

Regarding Dhimmi media as this is the third time I am saying -- Channels like IBN were happily debating that "If Shri Ram is matter of faith" and their so called "expert" panels openly questioning the existence of Shri Ram. Now I am asking you -- Should they extend the same courtesy to Muhammad and Jesus and question their respective Gospels??
That question is screwed up in its own ass. Lets look at the question in detail. You are basically questioning the fact that CNN-IBN entertained a debate whether Ram existed while it never extend the same courtsey to Muhammed and Jesus. Now let me ask you - what was the context of the Ram debate? Was it that one fine morning Rajdeep Sardesai got up, thought to himself "Let me piss off Hindus today" and went and started the debate? or was it Sagarika Gosh who had enough of Hindu teej-tyohaar and said "Eff this, I am gonna put this Ram bhagwaan to test"? Answer is NO. The reason the whole Ram debate happened was because it was a contemprory issue. This was born out of whole Ram setu saga and whatever Karunanidhi uttered afterwards. The issue went to Courts and amongst the various criticism uttered by Karunanidhi(and those against Ram Setu) was the authenticity of Ram. Now help me understand why should CNN-IBN question the existence of Muhammed and Jesus? Is there any contemprory relevance to this whole saga? Or are you just becoming another bhagwa paranoid here that any time Ram is invoked, Rahim should be too?
Rahi baat, how many media sources are pro-Nationalist, I have already said that so far Daily-Pioneer is doing decent job. Also, Pnachajanya and Samna are there but sadly all dhimmi media regularly attack these news sources by name calling them as "mouthpieces" of Hindu/RSS/Shivsena. So people are indoctrinated that Panchjanya and Samna are not news-papers/weekly but a "mouthpiece"...thanks again to dhimmi media for spreading lies.
So let me get this straight. In a country of billion people with over a dozen quality channels all you could muster was 3 names, two ofwhich are mouthpiece of Shiv Sena and BJP. :hysterical::hysterical:. xxxx

What are we discussing again...BTW lurker ur ibnlive is startegic partner of ibnlive every minute they keepreminding viewer about this fact..
:((:(( IBLIVe is strategic partner of IBNLIVE? Phir subah sabere bhaang charha liya kya? :sad_smile:
My mind goes to that proverb: "A person is known by the compnay he/she keeps and book he/she reads":D so if ibnlive is psec dhimi media so is indianexpress.. Obviously they give limited voice to other opinion too so I don't denigrade them like ibnlive ndtv basically any electronic media with exception of S1
Errr no. You watch IBN LIVE most likely because of two reasons: 1) There are more frequent updates. 2) They have videos. What you conviniently forget, and this is true world over, is that the best media is rarely the TV/Internet media. They are famous for faster updates. The best media still is print media. In USA a TIME, a New York Times, a Washington Post get more respect than a CNN or a NBC. Same with India. An Indian Express still commands lot more respect than a CNN-IBN. Compare CNN-IBN and Indian Express and tell me how many anchors/hosts does CNN has that can tie the shoe lace of an Arun Shourie, a Shekhar Gupta or Tavleen Singh(your favorite :finger: ). xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Didn;t I say indian express does try to be fair .. i respect that but it gives voice to the credibility of $hitholes like ibnlive group.. Lurker electronic media is about crowd and crowd decides who will get voted to power not those who read Arun Shourie or Tavleen Singh

BJP supporters should first come to the basics. 1. A bigoted ideology like hindutva is uncivilised and does not command respect period.name any continent. europe.south america. BJP won't get a positive coverage anywhere. many of the acts and ideas of the sangh are so repulsive. Just because the sangh supporters are blind and stupid, that does not mean others are. Instead of asking why the media, BJP supporters may well ask the question " why would a organisation like the sangh get positive coverage despite its communalism ,communal campaigns and communal riots"..which planet are they living in? 2. Many h

BJP supporters should first come to the basics. 1. A bigoted ideology like hindutva is uncivilised and does not command respect period.name any continent. europe.south america. BJP won't get a positive coverage anywhere. many of the acts and ideas of the sangh are so repulsive. Just because the sangh supporters are blind and stupid, that does not mean others are. Instead of asking why the media, BJP supporters may well ask the question " why would a organisation like the sangh get positive coverage despite its communalism ,communal campaigns and communal riots"..which planet are they living in? 2. Many of strongest supporters of the sangh are from the upper castes in north India. Often the families have close links with the RSS either through membership or positive word of mouth. They are conditioned to view the sangh positively and feel BJP is their last hope. hence they are not open to rational debate. they are desperate and cornered as they see mayawatis and laloos cutting upper caste domination to size. 3 .why are they so stupid? This is not an abuse. they are genuinely stupid because they don't go by realities on the ground and have blind spots. .for example their laughable claim to represent all hindus is not surprising since communalism is about viewing communities in monolithic terms. The term "hindu consolidation" is used by sangh orgs regularly. But its a pipe dream which is not apparent to them because of their communal worldview(hindu-muslim) . In truth, communalists are only a section of society. Other sections of society may prefer caste or tribe.others language. atheism.communaism . secular people go on a nonsectarian basis and so on. This basic failure to understand society will continue to stump communalist and fundamentalists. Oters in society do not share your prorities and worldview. Anyone who thinks 800 million different inviduals will support his worldview on the basis of a identity at birth is a world class idiot. These communalists and fundamnetalists will live in the fervent hope one day all hindus or muslim or christians or jews are going to support their communalism cause . That day is not going to come for milleniums :) I wish them a nice wait! Around 40% of even the upper castes(their natural support group) don't support them. On what basis do they even think even majority of OBC's and dalits will support them? The basic point is you people are only a section of society. The claims to represent entire communities is as fraudulent and futile as that our godmen to represent god. 4. RSS/BJP supports only communalism and a Favourable view of brahmins.That "they fight for hindus" is their imagination given by their communal worldview . Or in some case an attempt to decive OBC's and dalits into the sangh fold. while they won't tell it in public, they are largely guided by manu smriti. Often the hard core supporters of sangh badmouth everyone, except upper castes, though SC/ST's and muslims are a particularly vicious target. 5. as for "dhimmitude", this is case of vile hypocrisy. The hindutva chieftain savarkar wrote letters of cringing surrender to the british.Sanghis extol the organisation and features of the hated semitic faiths and infact suffer from a deep inferiroity complex. yes the right kind of people to advise others on the same ....take a long hike will ya? ROFL!

to understand why Right wing parties/org came up ... you might want to read stuff from MKG's mouthpiece titled after your namesake ... his molly codling of the Jihadi brigade - which continues till date - is the reason why reactionary outfits are out there. Try to fix the root cause of this nonsense,
ROFL! typical nonfactual self serving nonsense. Communalism arises from a tendency to discriminate fellow human beings on basis of religious identity and a willingness to be mean spirited on that basis.Only a fool blames others fo his own vices. can you stop discriminating humans on such basis and instead go by factors like merit,ideology,ideas,values etc if you are willing to? you allowed yourself to distinguish humans as hindus or muslims. Attempts to assign pointless desirability or undesirability simply follows ,once such a communal worldview is developed. rest are just symptoms. not the root cause. do hindus or muslims behave monolithically? can't you understand that behind these terms are millions and billions of individuals with varied beliefs,ideas and values? and that there are so many aspects of life that are involved apart from a religion ,which not all may follow with equal intensity or in the same form ? This irrationality in clubbing all these disparate indivduals into one technical but meaningless unit lies at the heart of communalist stupidity. why do you want to assign good or bad on the basis of an identity at birth? why do you want to slander another human because they happen to have a different religion? Address these basic questions first. The rest are all symptoms and arises from a communal worldview. As for complaints like "appeasement", others may think you are insane. others do not share your emphasis on religious identity man. its that simple. their priorities and worldview is guided by other factors. I go by nonsectarian factors man. i don't think i have to distinguish people by hindus or muslims for each and every nonsense. I only look at a man's deeds,ideas ,values etc, not a man' religious identity! i also look at the events the same way . just because you communalists are obssessed with religious identity, it does not mean others are!