Why I hate this time of the year

Guest dada_rocks

I was numb basically Baad mein sonch sonch ke maza aa raha tha but at that stage I felt nothing.
lol..Yes I know the feeling. No matter how much you think about it, first times like the one you mentioned does leave you speechless. As for not feeling a thing that I am not sure of. In a similar situation my pulse and heart would be racing faster than a F1 race!

Guest dada_rocks

All my effort was geared towards avoiding the prying eyes of those indian beauties... I sensed some kind weird of appreciation and approval in those`eyes.. I have noticed girls like the guys who get the approval of one of their own ( if it's approval fo some imported sample all the more better) suddenly you become date-able material:haha:

I have noticed girls like the guys who get the approval of one of their own ( if it's approval fo some imported sample all the more better) suddenly you become date-able material:haha:
Thats called - thrill of chase. Happens in both sexes really. Often you will find that the guys who receive maximum attention from girls are ones who are either married, or in a relationship. Maybe a case of forbidden fruits and all. However a single guy stands to get tested more :giggle::giggle: It is no different in male. A man would like a girl but maintain his own, the moment that girl takes up another relationship(in other words become inaccessible) many men will turn up obsessing about her. xxx