Time Running out: Superselector for Ind-SL series is up

kabira

Re: Time Running out: Superselector for Ind-SL series is up

Kabira, I am still having the problem. Can you please help enter my team Thanks Upul Tharanga Marvan Atapattu Russel Arnold Tillakaratne Dilshan Malinga Bandara [0] Upul Chandana Lasith Malinga Dilhara Fernando Yuvraj Singh Dinesh Karthik Anil Kumble Munaf Patel
Hi DesiChap, I was having the exact same problem but it's working for me now.

>kabira, karthik I assume he has to play as wicket keeper in atleast 2 games if picked, right? yeah I suppose..for wk...choose between dhoni and sanga..
How does it matter? I thought the idea is to score less points. So, if kathick doesn't play at all he gets you 0 points. Why is that a problem?

yoda as per rules' date=' player has to play 2 games atleast...if he doenst play any game that player is given highest point to screw you..[/quote'] ok, so, he will be ignored from the (bottom) 11. that's fine, but his points won't be included in the total. picking a dhoni or a sanga is almost guranteed for those players to be the top points getters.

Re: Time Running out: Superselector for Ind-SL series is up >but his points won't be included in the total. thats true...but what if one of your other player also happens to play only 1 game... Here is what will happen...if your player plays less than 2 games...he will get maximum points equal to the top guy (most likely Sachin)..

>but his points won't be included in the total. thats true...but what if one of your other player also happens to play only 1 game... Here is what will happen...if your player plays less than 2 games...he will get maximum points equal to the top guy (most likely Sachin)..
many of these players may not play any game. you can't keep assigning maximum points to anyone who doesn't play. this SS is to pick those who we think will be performing badly. we can't be asked to pick who the selectors will be experimenting with. why don't you just assign 0 points to those who play no game? assigning max points makes no sense.

Re: Time Running out: Superselector for Ind-SL series is up >why don't you just assign 0 points to those who play no game? assigning max points makes no sense. maximum only to those who play 1 game or less...so that you dont pick players who are sure to be out of XI.

dont choose players who wont play any game..thats bottomline.. Idea is choose from the players who will play min 2 games to win.
how do we know who is going to play or not with so much last minute experimenting going on?