Terrorism, Al-Qaida - recommended viewing

maggot_brain

Again- WHY ? give your reasons!
Why must I give my reason if it is how I described it? I'm not trying to prove anything to you or anyone. One does not need to give a reason for something that is known by those of reasonable logic and intelliegence. Terrorism is terrorism and the US does not hold any part in the creation of it and it's actions.

Terrorism is terrorism and the US does not hold any part in the creation of it and it's actions.
Sorry but that is categoric falsehood...US bears a large responsibility for creating and supporting Islamic terrorism. As i said before, before the US got involved in fanning the flames, Islamic jihad was at a political level - where one country would invade another in name of Allah and thats that...US took it to the next level of sleeper-cell terrorism and geurilla terrorism. And lastly, the reason i asked for your conclusions is not to prove something to me or anyone else- its very simple : Make a pronouncement without reason and you are no different from a 'lalalalala-ears plugged' fanatic. Give your reasons for your conclusion and maybe then there can be some sort of debate on the issue.

Sorry but that is categoric falsehood...US bears a large responsibility for creating and supporting Islamic terrorism. As i said before, before the US got involved in fanning the flames, Islamic jihad was at a political level - where one country would invade another in name of Allah and thats that...US took it to the next level of sleeper-cell terrorism and geurilla terrorism. And lastly, the reason i asked for your conclusions is not to prove something to me or anyone else- its very simple : Make a pronouncement without reason and you are no different from a 'lalalalala-ears plugged' fanatic. Give your reasons for your conclusion and maybe then there can be some sort of debate on the issue.
Sorry but your point is invalid. The US holds no responsibility for retards to be blowing themselves up for the pursuit of 72 virgin in heaven or whatever they do it for. The US has only defended itself from the Islamic Jihad which was already reaching another level. Jihad as you believe once was has taken on a new form, not because of the US, but because the Islamic extremists choose to do so and evolve it into a global threat. So now because a country stands up to defend itself, it is fanning the flames? It seems to me your logic is greatly flawed.

The US holds no responsibility for retards to be blowing themselves up for the pursuit of 72 virgin in heaven or whatever they do it for.
if you specifically teach these retards how to do their 'jobs' more efficiently and with greater impact, you are very obviously culpable. USA is the reason mastermind of Al-Qaeda is running around free- he was bottled up in a prison before US specifically instructed Egypt to let him go. OBVIOUSLY US bears culpability! Anyways, you have not watched the show- you are just parroting something you have very little inkling about...or do you really want to discuss the show with me ?

I've seen it all. Nothing but an anti-NeoConservative, Pro-Liberal pack of junk. In fact, I'm willing to invite you to a forum known as the WAB where things like this have been discussed many times in great detail from highly intellectual and logical people. I've always known that the greatest threat lies from within my country and it's the liberals and their corrupting beliefs that are spreading globally now.

I've seen it all
A bit of a God-like comment, innit ? So you really have seen it all, have you ?
In fact, I'm willing to invite you to a forum known as the WAB where things like this have been discussed many times in great detail from highly intellectual and logical people.
Why do i have to go to some other forum to discuss this, when i am ALREADY discussing this in a proper forum ( a politics forum!) ? Why don't you actually debate the points i've raised- 1. If you TRAIN these jihadi mofos and give them ideas SPECIFICALLY on how to conduct suicide bombings, how to plan guerilla attacks on the military, etc. do you bear culpability for it or not ? yes or no would suffice. 2. Just which part of the program that you saw did you feel was propagating falsehood and or mis-constructed logic ?
I've always known that the greatest threat lies from within my country and it's the liberals and their corrupting beliefs that are spreading globally now.
LOL. So you are a conservative bible/koran/gita/whatever-thumper, eh ? No wonder logic and reason evades you and no wonder you have the temerity to comment on a program you have not watched. Nice intellectual honesty, champ. Anyways, i've asked you questions here- try your smokescreen and derail tactic somewhere else, we are in the proper forum for this. Or is this the hyena mentality of your's showing its true color- where you want me to come to a forum where 5 idiots like you will just drown out what i say with likewise posts instead of fostering debate ???

A bit of a God-like comment, innit ? So you really have seen it all, have you ?
You are making assumptions to your convenience, I can do the same by accusing you of judging whether by comment is God-like or not, correct? It seems to me you are the one making God-like comments here by daring to judge whether one is so or not.
Why do i have to go to some other forum to discuss this, when i am ALREADY discussing this in a proper forum ( a politics forum!) ? Why don't you actually debate the points i've raised- 1. If you TRAIN these jihadi mofos and give them ideas SPECIFICALLY on how to conduct suicide bombings, how to plan guerilla attacks on the military, etc. do you bear culpability for it or not ? yes or no would suffice. 2. Just which part of the program that you saw did you feel was propagating falsehood and or mis-constructed logic ?
I just wanted to invite you to a place where truly knowledgeable people could have perhaps enlightn you. There would be no need to debate, but just simple reading what they already discussed. I wouldn't dare ask you to even start a new discussion there after seeing the limit to your intelligence. The reason I'm not debating your points is because you are making them to your convenience, thinking you can gain an advantage. Those questions have a pre determined answer made by you with only two answers and you expect me to answer to it? Your foolish plans may work with others, but don't try it on me, you're more likely to make yourself look like a fool in your attempt to make a point. For example, I can do the same. "Are you an retard, if no, you are insane?" Yes or no? <--- I've already pre determined that either way, you must be retarded or insane. The same way you have determined that the US must be responsible for training the terrorists and that the blame doesn't all lie in the extremists and Islam itself. The entire program is made to create anti-NeoConcervatism and Pro-Liberalism. That is the purpose of it, the same way how a superhero movie is to promote good over evil. You don't need to call out any part in particular to get the purpose of something.
LOL. So you are a conservative bible/koran/gita/whatever-thumper, eh ? No wonder logic and reason evades you and no wonder you have the temerity to comment on a program you have not watched. Nice intellectual honesty, champ. Anyways, i've asked you questions here- try your smokescreen and derail tactic somewhere else, we are in the proper forum for this. Or is this the hyena mentality of your's showing its true color- where you want me to come to a forum where 5 idiots like you will just drown out what i say with likewise posts instead of fostering debate ???
Getting a bit to confident and throwing assumptions like you know it all now? You are truly pathetic and pitiful in debating, you've been doing this for a while here I've seen. You think you dominate with your delusional and amusing show of stupidity that weakens your opponent in an argument and walk a way with a win. Good luck trying that with me, you are going to need it.

You are making assumptions to your convenience, I can do the same by accusing you of judging whether by comment is God-like or not, correct? It seems to me you are the one making God-like comments here by daring to judge whether one is so or not. I just wanted to invite you to a place where truly knowledgeable people could have perhaps enlightn you. There would be no need to debate, but just simple reading what they already discussed. I wouldn't dare ask you to even start a new discussion there after seeing the limit to your intelligence. The reason I'm not debating your points is because you are making them to your convenience, thinking you can gain an advantage. Those questions have a pre determined answer made by you with only two answers and you expect me to answer to it? Your foolish plans may work with others, but don't try it on me, you're more likely to make yourself look like a fool in your attempt to make a point. For example, I can do the same. "Are you an retard, if no, you are insane?" Yes or no? <--- I've already pre determined that either way, you must be retarded or insane. The same way you have determined that the US must be responsible for training the terrorists and that the blame doesn't all lie in the extremists and Islam itself. The entire program is made to create anti-NeoConcervatism and Pro-Liberalism. That is the purpose of it, the same way how a superhero movie is to promote good over evil. You don't need to call out any part in particular to get the purpose of something. Getting a bit to confident and throwing assumptions like you know it all now? You are truly pathetic and pitiful in debating, you've been doing this for a while here I've seen. You think you dominate with your delusional and amusing show of stupidity that weakens your opponent in an argument and walk a way with a win. Good luck trying that with me, you are going to need it.
The whole point of this series is not pro-liberalism at all. The whole point of it is how the politics of optimism have been replaced with the politics of fear, hence the title. It's been a while since I've seen it. So I'm going to watch it again to brush up on it and I will post again afterwards, so expect silence from me on the issue till after having seen it.

The whole point of this series is not pro-liberalism at all. The whole point of it is how the politics of optimism have been replaced with the politics of fear' date= hence the title. It's been a while since I've seen it. So I'm going to watch it again to brush up on it and I will post again afterwards, so expect silence from me on the issue till after having seen it.
I watched each part available on Youtube and it surely sounds Pro-Liberal and anti-conservative/Bush.

I watched each part available on Youtube and it surely sounds Pro-Liberal and anti-conservative/Bush.
I'll post in full when I've finished re-watching it. But you have to understand that here in the UK, Liberal means something completely different and as a fair few democrats were pro-war etc.

You are making assumptions to your convenience,
Err no mate- if you make a comment like 'I've seen it all', its as God-complex-like comment as it gets.
he same way you have determined that the US must be responsible for training the terrorists and that the blame doesn't all lie in the extremists and Islam itself.
Nobody said or implied that the blame doesn't lie in the extremists and Islam itself. My point is, USA is still very culpable for CREATION of Al-Qaeda and various other terrorist groups by getting terrorists released from prison, training and guiding them. US cannot be absolved of moral culpability either. That is the whole point- unlike you, i can realize that a worldly phenomenon has many contributing factors. Your view of absolving US of any culpability is laughable, dishonest and totally in denial of facts.
You think you dominate with your delusional and amusing show of stupidity that weakens your opponent in an argument and walk a way with a win.
mate, those who think a debate is an argument to be won or lost have already lost before they've begun. Thank you for declaring yourself to be a closeminded loser. My point was very simple- BACK UP your opinion with a few points on WHY you agreed/disagreed with the program. I am yet to see that from you-which makes you nothing more than a parrot of the neo-cons. Perhaps a little dose of debating skills would help.

Err no mate- if you make a comment like 'I've seen it all', its as God-complex-like comment as it gets. Nobody said or implied that the blame doesn't lie in the extremists and Islam itself. My point is, USA is still very culpable for CREATION of Al-Qaeda and various other terrorist groups by getting terrorists released from prison, training and guiding them. US cannot be absolved of moral culpability either. That is the whole point- unlike you, i can realize that a worldly phenomenon has many contributing factors. Your view of absolving US of any culpability is laughable, dishonest and totally in denial of facts. mate, those who think a debate is an argument to be won or lost have already lost before they've begun. Thank you for declaring yourself to be a closeminded loser. My point was very simple- BACK UP your opinion with a few points on WHY you agreed/disagreed with the program. I am yet to see that from you-which makes you nothing more than a parrot of the neo-cons. Perhaps a little dose of debating skills would help.
I already said all I have to say about the program, if you can't see it then too bad. I'm not going to waste time saying the same thing over again, it's not like the true facts will be altered anyway.

I already said all I have to say about the program, if you can't see it then too bad. I'm not going to waste time saying the same thing over again, it's not like the true facts will be altered anyway.
You can say whatever you want but if you do not substantiate your argument by pointing out what exactly was false/cr@p in the program, your opinion counts for little. And the very fact that you are shying away from addressing my culpability question proves that you are not interested in a honest discussion and neither do you have a very good sense of ethics. If you train/arm and equip terrorists, you are equally culpable for their actions. Just like in a court of law, if you give a gun to a murderer/help plan a murde, you are culpable. There is no two way about this, pure an simple. And hey- i don't mind too much that now the US-trained jihadis have turned against the US. You do reap what you sow, innit ?

You can say whatever you want but if you do not substantiate your argument by pointing out what exactly was false/cr@p in the program, your opinion counts for little. And the very fact that you are shying away from addressing my culpability question proves that you are not interested in a honest discussion and neither do you have a very good sense of ethics. If you train/arm and equip terrorists, you are equally culpable for their actions. Just like in a court of law, if you give a gun to a murderer/help plan a murde, you are culpable. There is no two way about this, pure an simple. And hey- i don't mind too much that now the US-trained jihadis have turned against the US. You do reap what you sow, innit ?
You can say what you want too, I already said that the facts will never alter and no matter how much you kick, scream and cry, you won't change it neither.