If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

Every party does caste politics in India(unfortunately) and BJP is no exception. Now remove your rose tinted biased glass that was put on your eyes by RSS local shaakha.
Precisely. And it should be saffron-tinted sunglasses, bandhu. :haha::haha:
The only thing I am ashamed of is the Indian education system that has churned out people like you who simply can NOT read and understand
Once a village idiot, always a village idiot. DR is used to being a big fish in a small pond, so it is understandable. But nobody here posts with as much typos and incoherent sentences as DR does and its not just me,you, KR, Swetabh, MB have all pointed it out to him. Lekin kuttey ki poonch to teri ki teri he rahegi, na ?

Guest dada_rocks
The only thing I am ashamed of is the Indian education system that has churned out people like you who simply can NOT read and understand - I am not a Congress supporter. You are being foolish if you keep harping on something I categorically deny, clear? As for billion excuses/Mayawati yada yada my point is rather simple here - Every party does caste politics in India(unfortunately) and BJP is no exception. Now remove your rose tinted biased glass that was put on your eyes by RSS local shaakha. xxx
U shud be shamed of urself period.. U quake like a congresi so ui are a congresis end of story.. there so U had PMS nwo when Maywati's case came tell me why u go on alibi drive when I show u how vile congresis have ben over the years as far as caste politics is concerned.. And No BJP doesn;t do caste politics ur words notwithstanding I have not seent hem invokig yadav kurmi lala bhala xyz.. they never do that.. I knwo u wud lilke to throw mud on them without any rhyme or reasonto make ur party look less crappy but that's a pure unadulterated lie.. Will repeat again Congress: KHAM BJP: GUjrati

Guest dada_rocks
Precisely. And it should be saffron-tinted sunglasses, bandhu. :haha::haha: Once a village idiot, always a village idiot. DR is used to being a big fish in a small pond, so it is understandable. But nobody here posts with as much typos and incoherent sentences as DR does and its not just me,you, KR, Swetabh, MB have all pointed it out to him. Lekin kuttey ki poonch to teri ki teri he rahegi, na ?
here goes a bonafide ponga pandit lecturing others over langauge:haha:

U quake like a congresi so ui are a congresis end of story.
That is the problem with you hinduvta morons. You value YOUR opinion over that of others too much. When Lurker is categorically saying he does not support congress, you have ZERO right to keep saying he supports congress.
And No BJP doesn;t do caste politics ur words notwithstanding I have not seent hem invokig yadav kurmi lala bhala xyz.. they never do that.. I knwo u wud lilke to throw mud on them without any rhyme or reasonto make ur party look less crappy but that's a pure unadulterated lie..
Utter, bold-faced lie from a hinduvta fanatic, nothing more.

here goes a bonafide ponga pandit lecturing others over langauge
yes, given how badly your English sucks and how you are nowhere close to even grade10 proficiency, you defintely will get lectured, chump. Especially by people who have perfect grasp of English- unlike you, i wasn't educated in a village thatched hut and i don't speak with your stupid accent either. PS: Kindly do not refer to me as a ponga pandit in present tense. I've made it clear that i tossed every semblence of hinduism in the ganga long ago. I do not wear my thread, i do not have a choti, i don't even care anymore about Hinduism. So you referring to me as pandit in the present tense is misleading and dishonest. I DO NOT want to be referred to as a Hindu because i am NO LONGER a hindu. Clear ?

U shud be shamed of urself period.. U quake like a congresi so ui are a congresis end of story.. there so U had PMS nwo when Maywati's case came tell me why u go on alibi drive when I show u how vile congresis have ben over the years as far as caste politics is concerned..
What alibi? Just because you are a moron who doesnt understand simple English how is it my fault? When I say EVERY party supports caste politics does it not include Congress? Do you have such a poor grasp on English? Did I EVER, and I mean EVER, say that EVERY party does caste politics EXCEPT Congress? If no then you are a fool to take it otherwise. On the other hand you obviously keep saying BJP doesnt do caste politics. Doesnt surprise me. WHen you cant understand one simple line how will you understand whole idea? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

That says u are trying to save sinsiter congresis face by erroneorusly pulling all parties in that mud.. I will repeat again BJP doesn't do caste-politics prove me wrong or stop spewing the lie.. I have proed ur congress heck as recent as Gujarat election they were busy with their caset based divisive agenda.. U are a congressi because when i point out that ur party has opened yet another pandora's box u wud talk everything under the sun btu won't censure their communal budgeting whihc Jinnah wud have bene proud of.. Freaking these are one of the things which he wanted wwonder what we didn't concede then; if we had to stoop to this anyway....

That says u are trying to save sinsiter congresis face by erroneorusly pulling all parties in that mud..
Or rather, he is pointing out that ALL parties in India are pretty much the same sinister and casteist morons.
I will repeat again BJP doesn't do caste-politics prove me wrong or stop spewing the lie.
You make the claim, you prove the claim, chump. And no matter how many times you repeat it, you won't convince anyone but the hinduvta fanatics like yourself that BJP doesnt do caste politics.

That says u are trying to save sinsiter congresis face by erroneorusly pulling all parties in that mud..
Alright lets put this to Test. Open a post right here on Politics thread and ask everyone if EVERY political party follows caste politics in India or not. Just a Yes or no question will do. Show me your conviction.
I will repeat again BJP doesn't do caste-politics prove me wrong or stop spewing the lie.. I have proed ur congress heck as recent as Gujarat election they were busy with their caset based divisive agenda..
You will repeat cos it has been drilled in you. When we first discussed this back then I had given you a direct evidence from Sushil Kumar Modi where he admitted BJP gave seats based on caste afflictions in Bihar. You obviously either didnt read that, or looking at your recent posts, maybe didnt understand it. Go ahead and dig it for yourself. I had put it here twice. Dont expect me to do the same thing over and again for you if you are stupid not to understand it twice already! xxx

Dont expect me to do the same thing over and again for you if you are stupid not to understand it twice already!
Not only is he stupid, he is also dishonest to the bone. He is the fundamentalist nutter who enters a conversation about a program, feels that it is somehow dissing his gora-masters USA and shoots off his mouth and then dodges a simple question about whether he's even seen that program or not. Typical fundamentalist chest-thumper attitude.

Not only is he stupid, he is also dishonest to the bone. He is the fundamentalist nutter who enters a conversation about a program, feels that it is somehow dissing his gora-masters USA and shoots off his mouth and then dodges a simple question about whether he's even seen that program or not. Typical fundamentalist chest-thumper attitude.
He's buggered off to the Cricket Forum now. His tail is most definitely between his legs, and he still hasn't answered the simple question I posed to him.

And there in lies the problem with Team India. It is ALWAYS about caste. Elections are won/lost on the back of them. Some parties - like Bahujan Samaj Party - gets blame for overdoing it but every party does it' date=' BJP is no different. Atleast to your credit you admitted that BJP leader "admitted" the masterstroke, the gentleman here that goes by name [b']DR refuses to acknowledge that casteism is a tool even thought of by BJP. xxx
And DR is right here!!....Lurker, I totally disagree with you. BJP is the ONLY party in India which NEVER propagated Caste based politics, Uttar Pradesh Vidhansabha election not withstanding. UP politics is too complicated to understand for a layman. Let's dissect BJPs previous attempts to unite Upper and Lower castes which you will notice BJP is anything but Casteist.. Firstly BJP was ready to give tickets to all "castes" in UP in last elections, BUT...BJP never endorses "reservation".....somehow due to decades of Congress's peddling of Reservation, people are totally brainwashed...and OBCs SC STs etc. consider reservation as some kind of great work by political parties promising this...and run to support those parties which use this as a tool. Secondly....BJP doesnot like naming each and every freaking village and road in the name of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and M.K. Gandhi and establishing their statutes in every nook and corner....instead they wanted great souls like Vivekanada etc. who have not much exposer in UP to be given a turn... All these clear and transparent policies were exploited by adversaries of BJP.....but we know BJP policies are self-less and serves Nations interest in long run....so we support BJP. NAMO example is the best example here...how inspite of dhimmi media hounding NAMO rose above caste barriers and united all GUjaratis above caste and creed -- which are inventions of British raj and Macualay. IF today all Indians can unite and support BJP in one voice......this caste based politics will die like British Raj.

And DR is right here!!....Lurker, I totally disagree with you. All these clear and transparent policies were exploited by adversaries of BJP.....but we know BJP policies are self-less and serves Nations interest in long run....so we support BJP.
Yeah Right ! What national interest did it serve to bring down a babri masjid . And trust BJP to complete the task halfway :hysterical: No temple Yet ?

One llow level BJP leader's views is not BJP ideology sir, I will keep saying if there is one most redeeming thing about BJP it's its casteless politics..
Well said DR!! You put it nicely. BJP ideology is faar wider than casteism. UP elections are itself a proof if one looks carefully......unlike other parties BJP never promised "reservation" and Ambedkar statue (Villages named on Ambedkar).....Instead they concentrated uniting all under the ONE Umbrella of Dharma. I only hope, our people in UP, will one day see the light and rise above caste, same way as proud Gujaratis did in Gijarat!!.

.unlike other parties BJP never promised "reservation"
Categoric falsehood. Its already been PROVEN here- by quoting a BJP politician no less, that BJP allocated seats based on caste.
Instead they concentrated uniting all under the ONE Umbrella of Dharma.
What BJP and hinduvta call 'dharma' is adharma to most sane people.

Yeah Right ! What national interest did it serve to bring down a babri masjid . And trust BJP to complete the task halfway :hysterical: No temple Yet ?
Cut down this semantics of Smiley KR... Do you even know history of Babri Masjid and Mughal oppression of north-Indians.....heck my area itself tells the barbaric rule of Islam in UP....remanants of a temple destroyed by Islamists barbarians can be seen by anyone. It's "Highly Intellectual pseudo-Secular Hindus" (HIPSI) like you who are deaf and blind towards BJPs genuine concerns. As long as BJP is concerned --- they NEVER promised "caste" based reservation in UP - which they could have done and easily swept the UP elections ---- KR do tell me --do you support caste based reservation politics like your Islamists supoport.?? If yes then, there is NO point arguing with you.

Do you even know history of Babri Masjid and Mughal oppression of north-Indians.....heck my area itself tells the barbaric rule of Islam in UP....remanants of a temple destroyed by Islamists barbarians can be seen by anyone.
So, muslim guy destroys hindu temple =barbarian/opressive. Hindu fanatics destroys muslim mosque = civilized and following 'dharma'. :haha::haha:
t's "Highly Intellectual pseudo-Secular Hindus" (HIPSI) like you who are deaf and blind towards BJPs genuine concerns
And its the 'Highly Closeminded Hinduvta Fascist Hindus' ( HCHFH) like you who are deaf and blind towards BJP or all indian parties' communal politics and nefariousness.
they NEVER promised "caste" based reservation in UP
That they did not promise so in UP does not mean they didnt promise it elsewhere.

Categoric falsehood. Its already been PROVEN here- by quoting a BJP politician no less' date=' that BJP allocated seats based on caste.[/quote'] Retard if you don't have enough brain to grasp don't puke here. Giving ticket to "all" means giving opportunity and trying to project leadres from ALL sections of society. To achieve wider ideological goals of ONEnes in Dharma. But NOT endorsing "Reservation" is the main election issue in UP. You can't WIN election in UP simply by giving Tickets to all castes of leadres....you have to back it up by some Congressi like drama of caste.....further BJP doesnot advocate putting statues of Ambedkar at the drop of hat.... But..hey you are not even an INDIAN as you said in some other thread....so why waste time debating Indian issues with you, which means nothing to you at the end.

That they did not promise so in UP does not mean they didnt promise it elsewhere.
You are a retard of top clas...who have NO clue whatsoever about UP politics..... retard get, this in your little head....UP is a highly polarized on caste ground -- thanks to disgusting Congress rule. NOT supporting Reservation by a political party in UP means ---- POLITICAL SUICIDE.....And BJP did that inspite of knowing the consequences --- beacuse BJPs goals are not mean like casteism. Do you understand this simple thing???

Cut down this semantics of Smiley KR... Do you even know history of Babri Masjid and Mughal oppression of north-Indians.....heck my area itself tells the barbaric rule of Islam in UP....remanants of a temple destroyed by Islamists barbarians can be seen by anyone. It's "Highly Intellectual pseudo-Secular Hindus" (HIPSI) like you who are deaf and blind towards BJPs genuine concerns. As long as BJP is concerned --- they NEVER promised "caste" based reservation in UP - which they could have done and easily swept the UP elections ---- KR do tell me --do you support caste based reservation politics like your Islamists supoport.?? If yes then, there is NO point arguing with you.
Yes , I know my history ... Let's do this one more time 1. Was despicable Babur wrong in destroying Ram temple and built his Masjid -- Yes 2. Was BJP and their cohorts wrong in destroying Babri Masjid ignoring Executive and Judicial orders not to do so --- Yes 3. Did BJP complete the work halfway - Yes :D 4. Is BJP interested in building the temple - No Heck , they ignored orders for destruction , so they might as well as built the temple ignoring orders .. but they don't want to , Do you agree ?