If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

so why waste time debating Indian issues with you, which means nothing to you at the end.
Just because i am not an Indian CITIZEN does not mean i have no concerns about India.
.who have NO clue whatsoever about UP politics...
I don't give a toss about UP politics. I am commenting on BJP and various other parties' politics on a NATIONAL scale. FACT is, a BJP member HIMSELF admitted that BJP has given out tickets based on caste before. Do YOU understand this simple thing ?

Yes , I know my history ... Let's do this one more time 1. Was despicable Babur wrong in destroying Ram temple and built his Masjid -- Yes 2. Was BJP and their cohorts wrong in destroying Babri Masjid ignoring Executive and Judicial orders not to do so --- Yes 3. Did BJP complete the work halfway - Yes :D 4. Is BJP interested in building the temple - No Heck , they ignored orders for destruction , so they might as well as built the temple ignoring orders .. but they don't want to , Do you agree ?
Do not agree!! bring BJP in center withh FULL majority and NOT a "mix" party government and see the difference... BJP will show you all p-secs that what TRUE secularism means-- How countries vital interetss are protected. How criticizing Islamists has NOTHING to do with your version of secularism. How ignoring interests of majority Hindus is NOT secularism. How correcting our Marxian and left leaning history shoved down our throat by Congressi retards is NOT corect and needs to be revised. How Mughals were just Invaders and Oppressors and NOT so goody-good as projected in history books by our left leaning historians like b!tch Romilla Thapar. How biased history hs brainwahed we "educated" Indians and we have been reduced to become HISIs(Highly Intellectual Pseudo-secular Hindus.) .........enuff said.

How correcting our Marxian and left leaning history shoved down our throat by Congressi retards is NOT corect and needs to be revised.
BJP doesnt get to deciede if our history is to be revised or not. They have no authority to claim their version of history is the correct one, especially given how they are in open alliance with hinduvta religious fanatics like Shiv Sena,VHP, etc.
How Mughals were just Invaders and Oppressors and NOT so goody-good as projected in history books by our left leaning historians like b!tch Romilla Thapar.
Same can be said about many Indian kings and emperors as well. Oh and Akbar = better than 90% of Indian kings/emperors.
How biased history hs brainwahed we "educated" Indians
Riiight..so somehow the uneducated saffron-wadis and hinduvta thumpers know the 'correct' history. Pffffffft!

Just because i am not an Indian CITIZEN does not mean i have no concerns about India. I don't give a toss about UP politics. I am commenting on BJP and various other parties' politics on a NATIONAL scale. FACT is, a BJP member HIMSELF admitted that BJP has given out tickets based on caste before. Do YOU understand this simple thing ?
Reatrd just read and try to understand previous post --- NOT promising reservation in elections is a POLITICAL SUICIDE in UP......will you be able to admit this or it's another day for you in your penchant for meaningless circular discussions.

NOT promising reservation in elections is a POLITICAL SUICIDE in UP......will you be able to admit this or it's another day for you in your penchant for meaningless circular discussions.
I already said before- i do not give A HOOT of what happens/happened in UP. My point was, no party is above caste-politics and caste-reservations and the backup proof of that is a BJP party member HIMSELF admitting that BJP has handed out seats before on caste lines. I never said they do it in each and every state- just like how no party does it in each and every state. POINT PROVEN-END OF STORY!

Do not agree!! How Mughals were just Invaders and Oppressors and NOT so goody-good as projected in history books by our left leaning historians like b!tch Romilla Thapar. How biased history hs brainwahed we "educated" Indians and we have been reduced to become HISIs(Highly Intellectual Pseudo-secular Hindus.) .........enuff said.
Care to read this thread please and we will discus later - ) http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=6280

I will tackle with rest of the stuff in your post later ' date=' but this sentence made me pause . The question is do you agree with my pointification 1 through 4 . Yes or No please ... also if not , why ?[/quote'] Woww..Subtle ways of arguing in semnatism you guyz have learnt!! Before, you can even ask me anything --- I asked you FIRST one simple question which you never cared to answer and instead started cajoling with typical questions of a p-sec dhimmi Indians.... My question is very much related to UP politics. First --will you care to answwer the important question asked to you in previous post regarding BJP not supporting reservation in UP??

Woww..Subtle ways of arguing in semnatism you guyz have learnt!! Before, you can even ask me anything --- I asked you FIRST one simple question which you never cared to answer and instead started cajoling with typical questions of a p-sec dhimmi Indians.... My question is very much related to UP politics. First --will you care to answwer the important question asked to you in previous post regarding BJP not supporting reservation in UP??
You made a comment about BJP supporting national interest and which had nothing to do with OP . So I responded with a rebuttal about Babri Masjid .. Why are you so scared to answer points 1 through 4 ? And yes I will answer your question after you extend the courtesy first ..

Guest dada_rocks

Maywati Hi Hi:haha: mere ak relative (bahut bade chor hain wo janaab heck sare hote hain NOIDA mein ADM the bechare) ko suspend kar diya Maya behan ne aaj..:haha:

You made a comment about BJP supporting national interest and which had nothing to do with OP . So I responded with a rebuttal about Babri Masjid .. Why are you so scared to answer points 1 through 4 ? And yes I will answer your question after you extend the courtesy first ..
Yess!! I made that coment and I stand by it!!....BJP is the ONLY party in India which cares about Indian Interets!!. Now to answer your typical Dhimmi questions let me make my stand clear -- India's Interest = interest of majority Hindus (Hindu interets means interets of Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Budhists etc.) When interest of majority Hindus are not protected and majority Hindus feel threatened by any two-bit islamic hussler from Peshawar till Dhaka and continuous Muslim appeasement by p-secs whether it is common civil law or haj subsidy or Godhra carnage--attempt of p-secs to term it as train accidents -- you will see Hindu backlash resulting in Hindu jagruti...and remember, the day Hindus -- forgetting their caste, creed will wake-up, that day will be the LAST day for p-secs. Gujaratis have started waking-up under able leadreship of NAMO -- now it's turn for whole India to rise and be their own destiny makers!! Your questions -- (1) Agree despicable Babur was a barbarian.....and Government of India should officially condemn barbarian Babur and his Islamic rule. Do you agree with this?? Look at the irony, Islamists in Pakistan name their missiles in the name of barbarian Babur and we Indians are still studying him in our history books, without condemning him (same way we condemned British oppresors who did Jalianwala baug massacre, so why can't babur be condemned?)...height of shamelessness and leftist leaning history books of India!! (2) Ram mandir movement was a mass-movement and not just limited till BJP...Hindus in India forgetting their caste and region, for the first time united to reclaim their destroyed history by Islamists. The whole issue could have been handled carefully had Congressi GOI under PVN agreed to demolish structure and build Ram Temple peacefully. BJP was ready to offer Islamists some other place to build a Mosque....but hey inspite of knowing that Ayodhya is birth place of Shri Ram and now archeologists have proved that it was the place of ancient Ram temple, still Islamists never listen -- see their daring!! Canb you tell me, if Mecca or Madina will allow a temple --forget near Kaaba, but even kilometers away from it?? So why we Indians are so self-apologists that we are ready to backstab ourselves....*sigh* (3) BJP din't left the work halfway..they were NOT allowed by p-sec retards, otherwise that matter could have been finished that day itself. P-secs want this to continue forever, they deployed Troops and Kar-Sevaks were not able to do any thing. I say, allow VHP to do it peacefully to fulfill aspiration of millions of Indians and BJP will provide all financial support to build a majestic Ram Temple. (4) BJP is very much interested in building Ram Temple...as I said earlier, the day all Indians will vote for BJP forgetying their regional, caste based divide, BJP will come in power on it's own and that day we will see TRue democracy, with Hindus getting their sacred places restored not only in Ayodhya, biut alsko i Kashi and Mathura. That day under true democracy of BJP, Muslims will get good education (and not madrasaa education), Government funding to Madrassas will be stopped, Muslims will be educated to identify themselves as INDIANS FIRST and NOT a Ummah member!! True secularism in India can only exist if BJP gets full majority!

India's Interest = interest of majority Hindus (Hindu interets means interets of Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Budhists etc.)
hindu interest does NOT mean interest of Jains,Sikhs and Buddhists- they/we are NOT Hindus ! stop this nonsense of sanctimonious arrogant hinduvta who refuses to acknowledge that we are different from Hindus and are NOT the same zillion gods-n-goddesses casteist Hindus! You have NO RIGHT to include Jains,Buddhists,Sikhs in the fold of Hinduism and that is nothing more than pure hinduvta dadagiri...why don't you ASK Jains,Sikhs,Buddhists, etc. if they consider themselves hindus or not instead of pronouncing it ? India's interests is NOT the interests of HIndus only..it is the interests of ALL Indians - Hindu,muslim,sikh,christian,buddhist,jain,atheist, etc.
I say, allow VHP to do it peacefully to fulfill aspiration of millions of Indians and BJP will provide all financial support to build a majestic Ram Temple.
I offer no support to people who destroy other people's institutions of religion to put up their own in its place. The kar-sevaks/hinduvta morons who destroyed the Babri Masjid are EQUALLY guilty as Babur who levelled/redecorated a hindu temple into a mosque. Stop trying to re-write history- past is the past, stop and move on or else maybe we Buddhists should go destroy a few hindu temples that were put up in Buddha's shrines by hindu despots!
True secularism in India can only exist if BJP gets full majority!
Nonsense. BJP is nothing but a front for the hinduvta fascists who are hell-bent in destroying our secularism and turning India into a hindu nation. Religion has no place in politics- Indians should grow up and realize this for a change.

Guest dada_rocks
(3) BJP din't left the work halfway..they were NOT allowed by p-sec retards, otherwise that matter could have been finished that day itself. P-secs want this to continue forever, they deployed Troops and Kar-Sevaks were not able to do any thing.
Are they really accusing BJP of leaving the issue in lurch,, seriously thee guys have devised tails I win heads u lose.. In fact talk anything and Lurker wud go why didn't BJP finsih the job while were in power yes they were supoosed to finish it all in six years.. BY the way same sample believs Indira Gandhi needed more time to do some miracle which she was capable of 17 years there was not good enough but 6 years is more than enough to finsih all the job for NDA not even BJP, it was NDA. :hysterical::hysterical: Welcome to the psec world of logic 101..

In fact talk anything and Lurker wud go why didn't BJP finsih the job while were in power yes they were supoosed to finish it all in six years.. BY the way same sample believs Indira Gandhi needed more time to do some miracle which she was capable of 17 years there was not good enough but ..
Speaking of Lurker, what the eff happened to you when Lurker confronted you with Sushil Modi and his comments about caste defining tickets in Bihar? I see you are typing everywhere except where you should have been. Kya hua? Did you miss out on the thread or have underwent selective amnaesia ?

First --will you care to answwer the important question asked to you in previous post regarding BJP not supporting reservation in UP??
Will let KR respond to it but I thought you should educate yourself on a few facts Sandtest boss. Since 1995, 16 constitutional amendments have been made, 14 of them by the NDA govt. Out of the 14, half were directly or indirectly pertaining to reservation, SC/ST. Here they are : 1. 79th amendment : To extend special privilege to SC/ST for another 10 years. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend79.htm 2. 81st amendment : Pertaining to backlog vacancies in reservations. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend81.htm 3. 82nd amendment : Relaxation of marks for SC/STs http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend82.htm 4. 84th amendment : Readjustment of SC/ST seats in parliament/assemblies : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend84.htm 5. 85th amendment : Promotion to "any class" changed to promotion to "any class of seniority" : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend85.htm 6. 89th amendment : Establishment and renaming of SC/ST commissions : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend89.htm 7. 90th amendment : Representation of SC/STs in Bodoland : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend90.htm I have given the link as well so please check them up. So I suppose you will excuse me when it comes to BJP and casteless politics and I go...MY A$$. :reddy::reddy:

Will let KR respond to it but I thought you should educate yourself on a few facts Sandtest boss. Since 1995, 16 constitutional amendments have been made, 14 of them by the NDA govt. Out of the 14, half were directly or indirectly pertaining to reservation, SC/ST. Here they are : 1. 79th amendment : To extend special privilege to SC/ST for another 10 years. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend79.htm 2. 81st amendment : Pertaining to backlog vacancies in reservations. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend81.htm 3. 82nd amendment : Relaxation of marks for SC/STs http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend82.htm 4. 84th amendment : Readjustment of SC/ST seats in parliament/assemblies : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend84.htm 5. 85th amendment : Promotion to "any class" changed to promotion to "any class of seniority" : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend85.htm 6. 89th amendment : Establishment and renaming of SC/ST commissions : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend89.htm 7. 90th amendment : Representation of SC/STs in Bodoland : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend90.htm I have given the link as well so please check them up. So I suppose you will excuse me when it comes to BJP and casteless politics and I go...MY A$$. :reddy::reddy:
Khub form he ho aaj-kal, Lurker janaab...yeh to sahi ka triple century maara....ab dehkha...sare hinduvta log kaise is post ko ignore karenge. :haha::haha:

Yess!! I made that coment and I stand by it!!....BJP is the ONLY party in India which cares about Indian Interets!!. Now to answer your typical Dhimmi questions let me make my stand clear -- India's Interest = interest of majority Hindus (Hindu interets means interets of Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Budhists etc.) When interest of majority Hindus are not protected and majority Hindus feel threatened by any two-bit islamic hussler from Peshawar till Dhaka and continuous Muslim appeasement by p-secs whether it is common civil law or haj subsidy or Godhra carnage--attempt of p-secs to term it as train accidents -- you will see Hindu backlash resulting in Hindu jagruti...and remember, the day Hindus -- forgetting their caste, creed will wake-up, that day will be the LAST day for p-secs. Gujaratis have started waking-up under able leadreship of NAMO -- now it's turn for whole India to rise and be their own destiny makers!!
What a load of rubbish you have written here ! I am tempted to ignore rest of your post but for the sake of courtesy , I will humor you . Boy , you certainly are deluded Hidutva if you think that Indian Interest equals that of majority Hindus (Hindu interets means interets of Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Budhists etc.) So are you suggesting that Muslims are not part of India or should not encapsulated as part of Indian interest ? India's interests is not exclusionary of Muslims ....it is the interests of ALL Indians - Hindu,Muslim,Sikh and what not . Also , Shwetabh had already responded to DR once about all the ammendments supported by BJP along caste lines . I will dig it up later for you ...
Your questions -- (1) Agree despicable Babur was a barbarian.....and Government of India should officially condemn barbarian Babur and his Islamic rule. Do you agree with this??
Yes , Babur was a barbarian and what is your point . Read my other thread and we will discuss during the weekend .
Look at the irony, Islamists in Pakistan name their missiles in the name of barbarian Babur and we Indians are still studying him in our history books, without condemning him (same way we condemned British oppresors who did Jalianwala baug massacre, so why can't babur be condemned?)...height of shamelessness and leftist leaning history books of India!!
Agree the history books must mention atrocities by Babur. In the same token it must also unequivocally condemn the role played by puppet Hindu kings especially those Rajputs who supported the Mughals . Again read the link I had provided for my details.
(2) Ram mandir movement was a mass-movement and not just limited till BJP...Hindus in India forgetting their caste and region, for the first time united to reclaim their destroyed history by Islamists. The whole issue could have been handled carefully had Congressi GOI under PVN agreed to demolish structure and build Ram Temple peacefully.
:hysterical::hysterical: BJP won grand total of 86 lok sabha votes . Boy , you are delusional fool if you think Ram temple was a mass movement .
BJP was ready to offer Islamists some other place to build a Mosque....but hey inspite of knowing that Ayodhya is birth place of Shri Ram and now archeologists have proved that it was the place of ancient Ram temple, still Islamists never listen -- see their daring!!
Let me play the devil's advocate here and say that their were some archeologists who had concluded that it is inconclusive as regards to the birth place. But , I tend to agree that there was temple before.
Canb you tell me, if Mecca or Madina will allow a temple --forget near Kaaba, but even kilometers away from it?? So why we Indians are so self-apologists that we are ready to backstab ourselves....*sigh*
And yet you buy their Oil. Shame on you !:D
(3) BJP din't left the work halfway..they were NOT allowed by p-sec retards, otherwise that matter could have been finished that day itself. P-secs want this to continue forever, they deployed Troops and Kar-Sevaks were not able to do any thing. I say, allow VHP to do it peacefully to fulfill aspiration of millions of Indians and BJP will provide all financial support to build a majestic Ram Temple.
Stop your BS. Repeat after me , BJP and their cohorts destroyed Babri Masjid ignoring Executive and Judicial orders . And they were in Power for 5 years ... yet NO TEMPLE . The government could have supported the kar sevaks in building a majestic Ram temple . Apparently they did not.
(4) BJP is very much interested in building Ram Temple...as I said earlier, the day all Indians will vote for BJP forgetying their regional, caste based divide, BJP will come in power on it's own and that day we will see TRue democracy, with Hindus getting their sacred places restored not only in Ayodhya, biut alsko i Kashi and Mathura. That day under true democracy of BJP, Muslims will get good education (and not madrasaa education), Government funding to Madrassas will be stopped, Muslims will be educated to identify themselves as INDIANS FIRST and NOT a Ummah member!! True secularism in India can only exist if BJP gets full majority!
Typical line from Brahmin boy ehh . Admit it Sandy , you are one of the Sharma's or Pandeys .. you belong to upper caste Brahmin Clan from UP ...

Khub form he ho aaj-kal' date=' Lurker janaab...yeh to sahi ka triple century maara....ab dehkha...sare hinduvta log kaise is post ko ignore karenge. :haha::haha:[/quote'] The credit for that should go to Shwetabh who brought this up in another discussion. Here is a snippet from one of those amendments. Provided that nothing in this article shall prevent in making of any provision in favour of the members of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes for relaxation in qualifying marks in any examination or lowering the standards of evaluation, for reservation in matters of promotion to any class or classes of services or posts in connection with the affairs of the Union or of a State Basically SC/ST get in at a fraction of marks, and this has the blessing of parties whose blind fans claim it is all about one DHARMA! Talk of blind as a bat group! BJP and casteless party, yeah right! xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
Each and every of those have bene debunked.. Did u bother to check the reponse each and eveyr one of these are continution of the farce congressi started. jesus how many times I have to repeat the same.. .. They have started another farce lateley and I am sure guts like u will turn around and accuse BJP in future for that communal budgeting too..:finger: Give it another try it's old debunked $hit