If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Speaking of Lurker, what the eff happened to you when Lurker confronted you with Sushil Modi and his comments about caste defining tickets in Bihar? I see you are typing everywhere except where you should have been. Kya hua? Did you miss out on the thread or have underwent selective amnaesia ?
Another BS cop-out caste defining tickets and coming up with castiest politics defining legislations.. Yur BS usually have hardly anything to do with subject at hand no wonder they get missed.. I U will start talking about what kind of democracy when i point out fcuk the kind stick to whatever kind u have which people like find hard to.. but no u will talk about bloody everythign under the sun but not the subject matter..

Each and every of those have bene debunked.. Did u bother to check the reponse each and eveyr one of these are continution of the farce congressi started. jesus how many times I have to repeat the same.. .. They have started another farce lateley and I am sure guts like u will turn around and accuse BJP in future for that communal budgeting too..:finger: Give it another try it's old debunked
Central idea please ! And you stand to be accused of plagiarism . You are using "Jesus " and "..." too many and too often !:D

Guest dada_rocks

Communal budget mr psec fool.. tomorrow once passed this is goign to stay and then likes of lurker can come around and say see that was in place even when NDA came back to power.. Essentially this is what he is doing with the continuation of numerous casteist legislation brought by congressi and other psecs.. So basically NDA is guilty even for what congressi/upa does.. bhai wah mazaa aa gaya.. Kis vidyalay se is tarah ke logic parh ke aaye ho bhaya tum log:hysterical:

Essentially this is what he is doing with the continuation of numerous casteist legislation brought by congressi and other psecs.. So basically NDA is guilty even for what congressi/upa does.. bhai wah mazaa aa gaya.
BJP is guilty of caste politics because they hand out seats based on caste! Simple logic, chum!

Guest dada_rocks
Yet another LIE by the hinduvta fanatic! yet you have debunked it nowhere...
Kahte hain na dhakkan jab pata na ho to side mein khare ho jaao.. That's old debunked thread pasted long back by shwetabh,, he is cutitng and pasting the same again.. go check that thread each and every crap is continuation from the crap these guys peddled in that past and incidentally they are at it again.. This time their crap has pleased Jinnah in his grave..:finger: Communal budgeting and thereby giving incentive for religious conversion.. Don't worry u psecs ur days are numbered ....:finger:

Guest dada_rocks
BJP is guilty of caste politics because they hand out seats based on caste! Simple logic' date=' chum![/quote'] Baseless allegations.. claim sthg which u can prove ponga:D

That's old debunked thread pasted long back by shwetabh,, he is cutitng and pasting the same again.. go check that thread each and every crap is continuation from the crap these guys peddled in that past and incidentally they are at it agai
Another false claim from the hinduvta fanatic. Sorry, you debunked NOTHING. You proclaiming it does not make it a fact.
Communal budgeting and thereby giving incentive for religious conversion.
Caste based allocation of tickets by BJP thereby reinforcing casteism as well. Chew on that too!
Don't worry u psecs ur days are numbered .
Wishful thinking from Hinduvta nazis won't make it fact, chum.

Baseless allegations.. claim sthg which u can prove ponga
What the f*ck is 'sthg' ? It is not a baseless claim- the precise interview where a BJP politician admitted that BJP hands out seats based on caste has already been posted here before.

Guest dada_rocks

not only that allegation is BS it's irrelevant too.. distributing seats based on caste is not casteist politics, bringing legislation targetting caste; is what constitutes casteism.... Just like talking about muslim hindu is not communalism bringing communal budget is what is communalism.. anyway ponga it's complex science u won't get it

not only that allegation is BS
Just because you don't like it does not make it BS. A BJP party member HIMSELF admitted it. As watertight as it gets, chum.
distributing seats based on caste is not casteist politics
Ofcourse it is. Distributing seats according to caste goes on to re-inforce casteism.
anyway ponga it's complex science u won't get it
Mate, in matters of science, you have no authority over me. Do-takke ka Indian university where you get admission by rishwaat is irrelevant. Tere do takke ka degree ka jo bhi kaam milta hai, woh mujhe graduation se pahle hi miltaa tha.Samjhey ? PS: I asked you a question. Answer it. What is 'sthg' ?

Guest dada_rocks
Just because you don't like it does not make it BS. A BJP party member HIMSELF admitted it. As watertight as it gets, chum. Ofcourse it is. Distributing seats according to caste goes on to re-inforce casteism. Mate, in matters of science, you have no authority over me. Do-takke ka Indian university where you get admission by rishwaat is irrelevant. Tere do takke ka degree ka jo bhi kaam milta hai, woh mujhe graduation se pahle hi miltaa tha.Samjhey ? PS: I asked you a question. Answer it. What is 'sthg' ?
Now a bloody idiot who cud not get in any engg college will lecture an iitian:hysterical: Have u forgotten little 11th level integration test:hysterical:.. How I had to give grace mark to pass u.. Seriously try next life in this life I don't see it happening.. Chalo I think u have gone mad now will let u have fun.... Waise Canada mein hi ho na beta tere canada ki halata hamen dekhi hai if my teaching experience is anythign to go by then go thank ur dad once again for making sure that he brought u here otherwise tera to kucch nahin hota..:haha:

Now a bloody idiot who cud not get in any engg college will lecture an iitian
Could not get into any engg college ? what is this nonsense about you lying all the time, mate ??
Have u forgotten little 11th level integration test
The one where i did not get ONE step wrong ? Yes i do.
How I had to give grace mark to pass u..
Now that is a clear lie...besides, as i keep saying, you are NOT QUALIFIED ENOUGH to evaluate me.
Seriously try next life in this life I don't see it happening..
Again your obsession with next life..is that the reason you are such a screwup in your current life and get shat on by everyone except your other two hinduvta comrades ?
Waise Canada mein hi ho na beta tere canada ki halata hamen dekhi hai if my teaching experience is anythign to go by then go thank ur dad once again for making sure that he brought u here otherwise tera to kucch nahin hota
Whatever...my starting salary and position is higher than your pyaare IIT-ans handsomely, mate. Your IIT is just undergrad..beyond that it is, as usual with every other indian institute- total bakwaas.

Guest dada_rocks
Could not get into any engg college ? what is this nonsense about you lying all the time, mate ?? The one where i did not get ONE step wrong ? Yes i do. Now that is a clear lie...besides, as i keep saying, you are NOT QUALIFIED ENOUGH to evaluate me. Again your obsession with next life..is that the reason you are such a screwup in your current life and get shat on by everyone except your other two hinduvta comrades ? Whatever...my starting salary and position is higher than your pyaare IIT-ans handsomely, mate. Your IIT is just undergrad..beyond that it is, as usual with every other indian institute- total bakwaas.
Do u want me to embarrass u with r another little 10th standard question:hysterical: on second thought how much humiliation can a soul take so will let u go..:finger: Try other things on resume, well to put it mildly u are pauper in comparison from India to Canada anywhere.. .. Talk about sthg else this bloody resume matching looks cheap ur mendicancy there notwithstanding..:D

Another BS cop-out caste defining tickets and coming up with castiest politics defining legislations.. Yur BS usually have hardly anything to do with subject at hand no wonder they get missed.. I
Huh? What is the problem with your comprehension skills man? Here is what you asked - Show me how BJP is casteist. Here is what I said - Go and check the interview of Sushil Modi where he accepts BJP gave ticket on basis of caste.(I put it twice) What in here do you NOT understand? Listen you want to spew bs it is fine with me, I will just ignore your rant. But if you want a meaningful reponse I suggest you start bringing some meat into your posts. xxx

Do u want me to embarrass u with r another little 10th standard question
You didnt embarass me last time- i solved the question you posed. Even YOU admitted that. So why lie now ? And again- as i said, you have ZERO AUTHORITY to pose questions to me- just be glad i havn't posed any questions to you, nahi to fir se teri phat jayegi.
Try other things on resume, well to put it mildly u are pauper in comparison from India to Canada anywhere.. ..
You have no idea which institutions i attended, what my marks were- so yet another baseless claim.
Talk about sthg else this bloody resume matching looks cheap ur mendicancy there notwithstanding..
Again..what the hell is 'sthg' ? Or do you not answer questions posed to you- sirf bake jaane ka kaam karte ho kya ?

Guest dada_rocks

That's BS casteissm is not tjhat.. casteism is servign dollops based on caset putting legislation based on caste.. People give ticket to one those who cud win Casteism: Basically giving sops on caset lines not only tha bringing legislation thereby permanetn sops on caset lines.. that is casteism distributign tickets to individuals who cud win is not.. I repeat again not even single word about caset politics in political campain not a single word about caset politics in parliament house come from BJP. BY contrast congressi history is litany of caset-politcis in parlieanmt house through legislation thereby not leaving any room for any doubt whatsoever.. As we speak they are busy openign another front this time more dangerous JInnah kind.. One is forced to ask the question.. Sala agar yahin karna tha partition ki kya zaroorat thi.. de dete jinnah ko sare communal sop.. JInnah was asking exactly what congress not only says but even does today which is "Minorities have first right on the resources" Go check Jinnah's 14 points all exude this sentiment.. So it was not kosher then but is kosher now.. :finger:

That's BS casteissm is not tjhat.. casteism is servign dollops based on caset putting legislation based on caste..
Says who? You are not only a right wing loony you are essentially a blind as a bat pschycophant. The ticket should be given to the best candidate in the town. The ticket should not be given to someone on basis of caste. And if it is indeed done on basis of caste then thats casteist policy. Stop spewing irrelavnt rant.
People give ticket to one those who cud win
End justifying the means...the usual rant of right wing loony. So what is your problem with Congress or Laloo or anyone else? They give tickets to those who win, end of story case closed. xxx

. casteism is servign dollops based on caset putting legislation based on caste.. People give ticket to one those who cud win
But when it is given on basis of caste, it is casteism.
Casteism: Basically giving sops on caset lines not only tha bringing legislation thereby permanetn sops on caset lines.. that is casteism distributign tickets to individuals who cud win is not..
How did you get into IIT when you cannot write SIMPLE English sentences without facking up every two words ? Oh nevermind...i know the answer...afterall, in India, rishwaat goes a long way. PS: Still waiting for your answer in the Al-Qaeda thread. Gumm kyo ho gayee janaab ? Baate to bari bari karte ho lekin dekha nahi, suna nahi fir bhi baat kar dete ho...wah ! And you expect me to believe you went to IIT ? IIT does not admit such closeminded idiots- not even through rishwaat.