If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

That's BS casteissm is not tjhat.. casteism is servign dollops based on caset putting legislation based on caste.. People give ticket to one those who cud win Casteism: Basically giving sops on caset lines not only tha bringing legislation thereby permanetn sops on caset lines.. that is casteism distributign tickets to individuals who cud win is not.. I repeat again not even single word about caset politics in political campain not a single word about caset politics in parliament house come from BJP. BY contrast congressi history is litany of caset-politcis in parlieanmt house through legislation thereby not leaving any room for any doubt whatsoever.. As we speak they are busy openign another front this time more dangerous JInnah kind.. One is forced to ask the question.. Sala agar yahin karna tha partition ki kya zaroorat thi.. de dete jinnah ko sare communal sop.. JInnah was asking exactly what congress not only says but even does today which is "Minorities have first right on the resources" Go check Jinnah's 14 points all exude this sentiment.. So it was not kosher then but is kosher now.. :finger:
Forget all the mambo jumbo , here is to truth - What is the voting base for Congress and UPA - Muslims and so called lower caste.. so it's fair to say that they fiddle in case based politics and religion based politics. What is the voting base for BJP and NDA - so called Upper Caste Hindus .. so it's fair to say that they fiddle in religion based politics . End of Story !

Will let KR respond to it but I thought you should educate yourself on a few facts Sandtest boss. Since 1995, 16 constitutional amendments have been made, 14 of them by the NDA govt. Out of the 14, half were directly or indirectly pertaining to reservation, SC/ST. Here they are : 1. 79th amendment : To extend special privilege to SC/ST for another 10 years. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend79.htm 2. 81st amendment : Pertaining to backlog vacancies in reservations. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend81.htm 3. 82nd amendment : Relaxation of marks for SC/STs http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend82.htm 4. 84th amendment : Readjustment of SC/ST seats in parliament/assemblies : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend84.htm 5. 85th amendment : Promotion to "any class" changed to promotion to "any class of seniority" : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend85.htm 6. 89th amendment : Establishment and renaming of SC/ST commissions : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend89.htm 7. 90th amendment : Representation of SC/STs in Bodoland : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend90.htm I have given the link as well so please check them up. So I suppose you will excuse me when it comes to BJP and casteless politics and I go...MY A$$.
What a load of BS and "selective" interpretation, so much that I stopped after reading first link itself. Common Lurker guru....I know you are much better than this. The last thing I want from you HISIs (Highly educated p-secular Intellectual) is intellectual dishonesty. Your above garbage of links is "Intellectual dishonesty" at it's best. Let me quote brief synopsis of so called constitutional amendment from your above link itself -- "Article 334 of the Constitution lays down that the provisions of the Constitution relating to the reservation of seats for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes and the representation of Anglo-Indian community by nomination in the Lok Sabha and in the Legislative Assemblies of the States shall cease to have effect on the expiration of a period of fifty years from the commencement of the Constitution." Bhai...have you even cared to read the above bolded, part. This was not a NEW bill....it was an existing bill out of so many similiar reservation related bills since last 50 years. Now repeat with me, it was a 50 year old bill -- which means your beloved Chaacha Nehru has Nurtured the caste based reservation, the burden of which BJP has to carry --- what part of this you people are not able to understand.....hain??? Now let' talk about BJP governmnet...... Tell me, was it a BJP governmnet ONLY?? Let me enlighten you HISIs about composition of NDA and how fragile it was -- NDA consisted of following parties roughly -- (1) Biju Janta Dal (Orissa) (2) Telugu Desham Party (TDP) -- Andhra (3) Trinmool Congress -- Bengal (4) Junta Dal United -- Bihar/ Karnataka (5)Shiromani Akali Dal (Punjab) (6) DMK ( surprising??) (7) Lok janshakti party (8) Rashtriya Lok Dal (9) PMK There were total 13 parties in NDA. Now imagine, a Bill related to reservation of SCs which is already in place and about to expire, if BJP will not let it pass what will happen??...the fallout will be much more than you or me can imagine....All reserved seats and empolyments will be stopped....and many of the NDA allies would have pulled out immediately and government collapsing next day itself-- resulting in re-election and Congress coming and passing these same bills with more rigid caste based politics.. my HISI freinds --- BJP just carried the burden of Nehruvian legacy which has been choked to our throats by Congressis. Ahhh...HISI Indians can't understand this simple logic......:((

What a load of BS and "selective" interpretation, so much that I stopped after reading first link itself. Common Lurker guru....I know you are much metter than this. The last thing I want from you HISIs (Highly educated p-secular Intellectual) is intellectual dishonesty. Your above garbage of links is "Intellectual dishonesty" at it's best.
Spending 5 minutes of your time judging online people doesnt lend any strength to your debate. If anything it shows you as narrow-minded and bigotted person, make up your mind.
Bhai...have you even cared to read the above bolded, part. This was not a NEW bill....it was an existing bill out of so many similiar reservation related bills since last 50 years. Now repeat with me, it was a 50 year old bill -- which means your beloved Chaacha Nehru has Nurtured the caste based reservation, the burden of which BJP has to carry --- what part of this you people are not able to understand.....hain???
Now here is a classic case of Intellactual dishonesty. YOU are quick to say Congress started it, so why didn't BJP end it?? If it was wrong by Congress it was wrong for BJP to have continued it, yes or no? And if BJP did not have the ball$ to abolish this because they did not have the majority why didnt they resign and show how they beleived in DHARMA? Did BJP extend caste based policy? YES Does that make them a casteist party like everyone else? Hell YES.
Now imagine, a Bill related to reservation of SCs which is already in place and about to expire, if BJP will not let it pass what will happen??...the fallout will be much more than you or me can imagine....All reserved seats and empolyments will be stopped....and many of the NDA allies would have pulled out immediately and government collapsing next day itself-- resulting in re-election and Congress coming and passing these same bills with more rigid caste based politics..
So let me get this straight. The reason why BJP follows casteist policy is to make sure Congress doesnt win!! Why am I not surprised! You bhagwa brigade loony have one agenda - paint Congress as bad. You are very happy when BJP pursues caste based agenda(7 out of 14 amendments) and like a chalaak baniya(no wonder BJP is called Baniya Janta Party) you are quick to put the blame on someone else. Arre baba have the guts to say, Yes we do it cos everyone else does it. I will much that than this holier than thou coming out stupid cr@p. xxx

What is the voting base for BJP and NDA - so called Upper Caste Hindus .. so it's fair to say that they fiddle in religion based politics . End of Story !
You freaking kidding me?? Didnt you see how an entire village in Gujrat voted for Narendra Modi :giggle::giggle: BJP is the only hope for RSS shaakha balaks..

Guest dada_rocks
YOU are quick to say Congress started it, so why didn't BJP end it?? If it was wrong by Congress it was wrong for BJP to have continued it, yes or no? And if BJP did not have the ball$ to abolish this because they did not have the majority why didnt they resign and show how they beleived in DHARMA?
First time since morning u have talked sense.. Give BJP yes BJP alone 2/3 majority and then complain. Because u may not know but constitutional amendment needs at least 2/3 majority. And yes give them run for some time after all u don't get enough of Indirajee after her doing zlich even after 17 years u thought she needed some more time how come mere 6 years is all that NDA needs for fixing all the ills of society.

Give BJP yes BJP alone 2/3 majority and then complain. Because u may not know but constitutional amendment needs at least 2/3 majority.
yet another classic case of LYING by Dada_rocks. That was a RENEWABLE BILL(after 50 years), NOT a PERMANENT marker on the constitution. I know you lack basic understanding of civics ( which i pointed out to you and later vindicated myself with the suspension of state legislature in Nagaland example) but to renew/reject a bill, you DO NOT require a 2/3rds majority- just a simple majority- which BJP-led alliance held at that time and passed it. Therefore, BJP is guilty of communalism and casteism as well.

First time since morning u have talked sense.. Give BJP yes BJP alone 2/3 majority and then complain. Because u may not know but constitutional amendment needs at least 2/3 majority. And yes give them run for some time after all u don't get enough of Indirajee after her doing zlich even after 17 years u thought she needed some more time how come mere 6 years is all that NDA needs for fixing all the ills of society.
And how is going to give BJP 2/3 majority ? You keep forgetting that their voting base ( upper caste hinuds) is a minority in terms of population numbers. No wonder they align with casteist partes like DMK ...

First time since morning u have talked sense..
I wish I could say the same about you.
Give BJP yes BJP alone 2/3 majority and then complain. Because u may not know but constitutional amendment needs at least 2/3 majority.
Yes another bahaana. Constitutional amendment needs 2/3 majority but to take stand against a divisive issues needs ball$. I will listen to you the day Vajpayee/Advani come out saying - BJP will contest this election on the ground that every Indian is the same and no reservation is needed. But they wont do it, because they are a casteist party and even if you are blind as a bat it still remains true.
And yes give them run for some time after all u don't get enough of Indirajee after her doing zlich even after 17 years u thought she needed some more time how come mere 6 years is all that NDA needs for fixing all the ills of society.
How do you manage to pass so much buck around??? BJP did a fat nothing against Reservation in India. If anything they passed 50% of their amendments in support of it. Now go suck on that before begging for me to give more time to BJP. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Forget all the mambo jumbo , here is to truth - What is the voting base for Congress and UPA - Muslims and so called lower caste.. so it's fair to say that they fiddle in case based politics and religion based politics. What is the voting base for BJP and NDA - so called Upper Caste Hindus .. so it's fair to say that they fiddle in religion based politics . End of Story !
(1) Ask congressi they are still licking their wounds which they got from tribal and SC/ST consitutnecy as recently as in Bihar .. there goes ur farce of lower caset being with congress. They have fooled them enough not anymore.. IN other states they gravitate towards Mayawati not congressi. (2)Refer to 1 regarding what is vote bank of BJP.. Newflash: most popular face of BJP these days is Teli (lower caste0 and his name is Narendra Bhai Modi.. They do not extend the kind of appesement muslims are used to and henc muslim m don;t vote for them.. So u can see even here BJP is working towards abolishing the religion based politics of congressi whose latest example I just menitoned in last post.. JInnah saheb is proud of UPA government:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
And how is going to give BJP 2/3 majority ? You keep forgetting that their voting base ( upper caste hinuds) is a minority in terms of population numbers. No wonder they align with casteist partes like DMK ...
Refere to other post:finger:

Ask congressi they are still licking their wounds which they got from tribal and SC/ST consitutnecy as recently as in Bihar .. there goes ur farce of lower caset being with congress. They have fooled them enough not anymore.. IN other states they gravitate towards Mayawati not congressi
Two states do not make up whole of India...nothing from Bihar is reliable, as it is THE MOST corrupt state in the country and one of THE most corrupt governments in the world....Bihari politics makes even the stupid CPM in Bengal look like saints.

JInnah saheb is proud of UPA government
Not 'is'. It is 'would have been'. You cannot use 'is' for a deceased person. Basic English,mate...basic English...so before trying to boast about your education, take some basic lessons in English- you have a lot to learn in that regard.

Guest dada_rocks
I wish I could say the same about you.
Thank god for that when I start making sense to you then I will be worried
Yes another bahaana. Constitutional amendment needs 2/3 majority but to take stand against a divisive issues needs ball$. I will listen to you the day Vajpayee/Advani come out saying - BJP will contest this election on the ground that every Indian is the same and no reservation is needed. But they wont do it, because they are a casteist party and even if you are blind as a bat it still remains true. How do you manage to pass so much buck around??? BJP did a fat nothing against Reservation in India. If anything they passed 50% of their amendments in support of it. Now go suck on that before begging for me to give more time to BJP. xxx
I no u wud like ur congressi masters to play to the casteist gallery and BJp to undo that but not so fast... Let BJP win the election first....And yes again if 17 year is not enough for Indirajee I am sure BJP needs at least 1 year so far it has got none yes NDA has got 6 but that's not BJP alone..

Guest dada_rocks
Not 'is'. It is 'would have been'. You cannot use 'is' for a deceased person. Basic English' date=mate...basic English...so before trying to boast about your education, take some basic lessons in English- you have a lot to learn in that regard.
HE is doing Bhangra in his grave idiot ponga

Ask congressi they are still licking their wounds which they got from tribal and SC/ST consitutnecy as recently as in Bihar .. there goes ur farce of lower caset being with congress. They have fooled them enough not anymore.. IN other states they gravitate towards Mayawati not congressi.
And who exactly do these lower caste support? You conviniently forgot that, didnt you? In Bihar it is Laloo, Nitish, Paswan. In UP it is Mulayam, Mayawati etc. The support is NOT with BJP let me jog your memory. KR is correct that traditionally Congress has enjoyed the support of backward caste and specially SC/ST. I would be interested if you could dig me some data from 1950 all the way till 2008 and show that BJP has enjoyed support amongst them.
Newflash: most popular face of BJP these days is Teli (lower caste0 and his name is Narendra Bhai Modi..
Another case of intellactual dishonesty. Teli is a baniya sub-caste. And Baniyas have always been BJP supporter. Why the eff do you have to lie man?? BJP is Baniya Janta Party end of the story. xxx

HE is doing Bhangra in his grave idiot ponga
Your sentence was still incorrect. Just admit it and move on. Aur tu chalaa tha mujhko kuch sikhaane....hahahahahahaa...teri woh aukaad kahaan ? Seedha saadha ek bhaasha nahi bol ya likh sakhte to fir dusroon ko kya sikhaooge ?

Thank god for that when I start making sense to you then I will be worried
Not only me, everyone here would. For now we consider you a loony and accord you the doodh-bhaat treatment. Remember the days when little kids would get to play a tiny baby over, yes exactly that.
I no u wud like ur congressi masters to play to the casteist gallery and BJp to undo that but not so fast... Let BJP win the election first....And yes again if 17 year is not enough for Indirajee I am sure BJP needs at least 1 year so far it has got none yes NDA has got 6 but that's not BJP alone..
Long story short - BJP leaders did NOT have the ball$ to take a stance against Reservation. They are a casteist bunch and even though Mr. Doodh-Bhaat doesnt understand it, it remains so. Chalo now go play your baby over! xxx