This is what i love most about american democracy:Leaders don't have to be Gandhi or Bhutto

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
In the case, why don't you explain why Gore did not get to be president despite winning more votes in the DEMOCRATIC PROCESS ? Oh and another thing- your two-bit village-educated self should really know better than calling all and sundry as idiots without any sort of backup. Different times leads to different results. USA in the 1920s/30s/40s was most definitely not known for intra-party democracy either. I know you are not very educated on practically anything but if you bothered reading about how Rosevelt, Trueman, Hoover, etc. conducted intra-party elections, you'd realize that they too were autocratic. Comparisons need to be made in similar climate/historical context.
Go back read it why he won because constitution laidout in advance decided that, u all are stuck like broken cassette.... Yes, find me a facade where an election happend and any of those leaders afterwards said no I won't accept the result because my candidate didn't win and made sure the poor victor had to resign.. Gandhiji did exactly that Take as much time as u want u moron..Go ahead bang google Apallingly in India we still have that sick tradition fo Mahatma in place. PS: You sohoudl be happy that I call you moron you are worse than that..In past i gave you benfit of doubt but everytime I tried to test it you cam of as worse than moron. Pandit without knowdge of sanskrit yada yada so be happy u idiot

Go back read it why he won because constitution laidout in advance decided that, u all are stuck like broken cassette....
But the constitution is not democratic if it doesnt respect the majority popular opinion! DUH! So whatever the constitution says is democratic ? In that case, show me exactly which party constitution did Gandhi violate.
Yes, find me a facade where an election happend and any of those leaders afterwards said no I won't accept the result because my candidate didn't win and made sure the poor victor had to resign.. Gandhiji did exactly that
Hoover's nomination for his party- precisely the same Roosevelt's nomination for his party- precisely the same Trueman's nomination for his party-precisely the same.
Pandit without knowdge of sanskrit yada yada
And i already said that most pandits do not need to know sanskrit since 99% of the gita and other hindu texts are in modern indic languages, not in sanskrit. A fact you ran away from just like you ran away from a simple question about whether you watched the program you commented on or not. Typical fundamentalist attitude where you yap without thinking first.

Guest dada_rocks
But the constitution is not democratic if it doesnt respect the majority popular opinion! DUH! So whatever the constitution says is democratic ? In that case, show me exactly which party constitution did Gandhi violate. Hoover's nomination for his party- precisely the same Roosevelt's nomination for his party- precisely the same Trueman's nomination for his party-precisely the same. And i already said that most pandits do not need to know sanskrit since 99% of the gita and other hindu texts are in modern indic languages, not in sanskrit. A fact you ran away from just like you ran away from a simple question about whether you watched the program you commented on or not. Typical fundamentalist attitude where you yap without thinking first.
Now u need comprehension 101.. Find me an election held where some result is thrown by ballot box and then the loser decides now I am not going to accept verdict. Yes that's what gandhi did.. Don't give me list of party nominations....... Yes whatever the democratically elected constitution says endorses for 100's of years is democray may not be perfect but certainly much much much better than some oldie vetoing everyting which he finds not to his liking in communazi style.. NO you remain a bonafide idiot there is no pandit who cud not stich a simplesentence in Sanskrit.. so drop that charade u bonafide moron... noone is impressed

Find me an election held where some result is thrown by ballot box and then the loser decides now I am not going to accept verdict. Yes that's what gandhi did.. Don't give me list of party nominations
I will give you party nominations because Sitaramaiyya vs Bose WAS a party nomination case, not the case of the masses electing their national leader. And yes, in ALL three examples i gave, the party 'boss' threw out the democratic verdict of the caucus to put in their favourite candidate in power.
much much much better than some oldie vetoing everyting which he finds not to his liking in communazi style..
And that is exactly the example i gave to you in the three instances of American politics where some oldie vetoing what he did not like. So now that your medicine has been served, kindly swallow it like a good boy.
NO you remain a bonafide idiot there is no pandit who cud not stich a simplesentence in Sanskrit
utter nonsense. Try finding a tamil or a kannada pandit who is proficient in sanskrit and i have a bridge to sell you. Sanskrit is a DEAD language, with less than 10,000 speakers. DEAL with it.
noone is impressed
You have no right to speak on the behalf of all, you 'communazi' party-boss vetoing what you do not like. :haha::haha::haha:

Electoral college style ( which comes through popular vote) is not democracy.. .. Thanks for letting me know.. had hoti hai stupidity ki..
Yes of course Electoral college and Democracy are one and the same thing! Issiliye kahta hoon ke deemag nahin hai to pooch liya karo. All democracy are not created equal and you ask any Civil expert he will tell you the difference between Democracy and Electoral college. And yes you should have paid more attention in Civics classes.
(1) USA constitution had porvisison what will decide the popular vote and american adhered to it
USA Constiution is NOT the barometer of Democracy. The 2000 election has seriously dented USA election but it has NOT affected democracy as such. USA's system was flawed but democracy in itself is above such issues.
(2) Congress constitution had no provision that if a candidate not sympathetic to Gandhi wins then result is anulled.. If there was any let me know... Basically just like that Gandhiji deciuded no I am not accepting the verdict.
Feel free to not accept the verdict, diddly squat will happen :finger: You are not that thick to realize that the person who doesnt want Gore to be President even though he won most votes has no clue as to how democracy works. Not to mention cribbing on what should/should not happen.
It's about democracy Mr. face it you can't find even single democratic constittuional norm which was upheld by Gandhiji there .. American did uphold their constitutional democracy there was no quirky oldman with his foolhardyness in charge it was clear-cut rules laid for the democratic process which was upheld
You lack complete knowledge of history dont you? :hysterical::hysterical: Was Gandhi fighting for democracy in India??? He was fighting for Independence of India. Clear? Was the 1930 world(when Bose-Gandhi confrontation happened) a democratic world where everyone had equal rights? Do you have any idea on Universal Sufferage and when it started in most countries? Please feel free to check on when most countries receive it. What I find hilarious, and thanks for making me laugh here, is that Gandhi stood for Democracy? Reality check till you dont have Independence what are you gonna do with Democracy? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
I will give you party nominations because Sitaramaiyya vs Bose WAS a party nomination case, not the case of the masses electing their national leader. And yes, in ALL three examples i gave, the party 'boss' threw out the democratic verdict of the caucus to put in their favourite candidate in power. And that is exactly the example i gave to you in the three instances of American politics where some oldie vetoing what he did not like. So now that your medicine has been served, kindly swallow it like a good boy. utter nonsense. Try finding a tamil or a kannada pandit who is proficient in sanskrit and i have a bridge to sell you. Sanskrit is a DEAD language, with less than 10,000 speakers. DEAL with it. You have no right to speak on the behalf of all, you 'communazi' party-boss vetoing what you do not like. :haha::haha::haha:
Isi liye kahtehain when ui come to debate with me at leats do ur morning googling.. Point being raised is what transpired after congress election saw that Sitaramaiya lost. And u like brain-dead are putting forward party nomination.. Give another attempt.....take as much time as u want months of googling too:haha: Proficient.. abe ponga leave proficency u have zero knowledge even my 8 year old nephew knows more.... Bloody any tall claim is ON on internet.. shame naam ki to chiz hai nahin:hysterical:

Point being raised is what transpired after congress election saw that Sitaramaiya lost. And u like brain-dead are putting forward party nomination..
IT was an election for party nomination ! Congress were voting inside their caucus for who will be leader of the congress. In the example i gave, the Republicans/Democrats were voting inside their caucus for who will be the presidential nominee. EXACT SAME CASE analogy, [edited]
Isi liye kahtehain when ui come to debate with me at leats do ur morning googling
When you learn to type properly and engage your brain, only then can you be deemed fit enough to instruct me, [edited]
Proficient.. abe ponga leave proficency u have zero knowledge even my 8 year old nephew knows more
More power to your 8 year old nephew who knows more English than me- but that means he schools you day in/day out in English. And if you claim that your 8 year old nephew knows Sanskrit, i call bull$hit. Its easy to make all sorts of ridiculous claims on the internet. You expect me to believe that 8 year old nephew of a [edited] is proficient in a dead language ? LOL!
shame naam ki to chiz hai nahin
Take your own medicine then, doctor. You've been outed as a fraud and a fanatic by all and sundry and apart from Bossbhai and Sandtest- two equally demented hinduvta fanatics, you've failed to impress anyone here with anything. Speaks a lot about you, does it not ?

Take your own medicine then, doctor. You've been outed as a fraud and a fanatic by all and sundry and apart from Bossbhai and Sandtest- two equally demented hinduvta fanatics, you've failed to impress anyone here with anything. Speaks a lot about you, does it not ?
Come on , CC ! Totally unnecessary to bring BB into discussion he is not even involved in !

Come on ' date=' CC ! Totally unnecessary to bring BB into discussion he is not even involved in ![/quote'] This is a public message board, nothing is being done behind closed doors. If he wants to take issue with being labelled as a Hindutva supporter, I'm sure he's capable of defending himself.

Come on ' date=' CC ! Totally unnecessary to bring BB into discussion he is not even involved in ![/quote'] I didn't bring him into the discussion- i defined DR's support base here. That is all. And NOTHING i've said in that post could be interpreted as falsehood or libel.

This is a public message board' date=' nothing is being done behind closed doors. If he wants to take issue with being labelled as a Hindutva supporter, I'm sure he's capable of defending himself.[/quote'] Maggot , Both CC and BB have a long history animosity with no truce in sight . Don't you think it is better if they avoided each other ?

Bottomline --- USAs democracy, their UNITED way of preserving their COUNTRIES-INTERESTS FIRST is amazing --- if we Indians can follow even 50% of this -- we can become a world superpower....but alas! we have pseudo-secularists hijacking India's national interests to preserve their dynasty. I can only comment on America's foreign policy, in America whether Government is democrat or republican -- their foreign policy NEVER changes -- i.e. to promote American interests Evrywhere. We Indians can only hope our HISIs (Highly Intellectual pseudo-seculars) will someday learn from this.

I didn't bring him into the discussion- i defined DR's support base here. That is all. And NOTHING i've said in that post could be interpreted as falsehood or libel.
Who the fook are you to comment on someone else....you have been a proven lier, anti-Hindu, anti-Indian interests....and you have been o record saying you don't consider yourself to be identified as Indians.... wait you are a traitor too....you have been on record ranting in typical Paki mode that sacrifice of Indian soldiers in Kashnmir is "worthless"... last thing any true Indian wants is entertain a traitor.Period.

USAs democracy, their UNITED way of preserving their COUNTRIES-INTERESTS FIRST is amazing
Any country, that puts its interest ahead of rest of the world 100% of the time inevitably goes down in flames and the US slide has also begun. I know hinduvta fanatics crave for the same kinda dadagiri power the USA has because they are into dadagiri themselves.
if we Indians can follow even 50% of this -- we can become a world superpower
USA's method is the method of Rome- put national interest and national indulgences ahead of humanism & world interests 100% of the time--->end up getting hated upon by everyone else---> and when annihilated, you disappear without a TRACE. If Our ancestors were as dumb and fanatic as you hinduvta folks are,trying to ape Rome(the USA of its time,atleast regionally), Indian culture,religion, food, music, etc. would've disappeared without a trace like the Roman's did.
We Indians can only hope our HISIs (Highly Intellectual pseudo-seculars) will someday learn from this.
We have, which is why we along with most of the world condemns it. Instead of trying to ape the US, you'd do well to learn from examples of far wortheir countries like Canada, Norway,Sweden,Denmark,Holland etc- all who are just as rich, FAR more humanitarian and FAR more educated on average than the US is. And not surprisingly, far more popular worldwide than the US is.

.you have been a proven lier, anti-Hindu, anti-Indian interests
Claims of hinduvta fanatics who support 'deport all muslims from India' is not proof by any stretch of imagination. So far you 3 musketeers are the only ad-hoc claimants on this, with no other takers.Tells you a lot, does it not ?
you have been on record ranting in typical Paki mode that sacrifice of Indian soldiers in Kashnmir is "worthless"...
Either learn some English or stop misquoting me. I said 'pointless', not 'worthless'. Big difference.
last thing any true Indian wants is entertain a traitor.Period.
Perhaps why you and your gang-of-three are least entertained here even in an Indian message board and who you consider a 'traitor' is entertained by far more folks. :haha:

Bottomline --- USAs democracy' date=' their UNITED way of preserving their COUNTRIES-INTERESTS FIRST is amazing --- if we Indians can follow even 50% of this -- we can become a world superpower[b']....but alas! we have pseudo-secularists hijacking India's national interests to preserve their dynasty.
That reminds me of the time I would travel in Mumbai train and overhear some of the passengers go - ये साले भईयों ने मुम्बई की माँ **** दी है. यानी के ये भैये ना हों तो मुम्बई तो होन्ग कोंग कल ही हो जाए! Instead of taking pot-shots at what you define as Pseudo Secular isnt it only correct to say what you would like to see or not? Yeh hamesha pseudo-sec ka baansuri kya bajaate rahte hain? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

So summary is it clear yet to psec congressi nehru-family ar$e lickers or not (1) Democracy whatever may be the kind intra-party or otherwise needs to be uphold sud not be dependend on quirk of some oldy.. (2) One family sud not be thrust upon the nation and like obama. Huckabee commmner sud get the proper shot through voting (3) Noone must be allowed to veto the result.. chew on it.. I know being a congresis it might hurt but face the fact someday u will see the light u buffoons:D

(1) Democracy whatever may be the kind intra-party or otherwise needs to be uphold sud not be dependend on quirk of some oldy..
Yes- but in the era you are commenting on ( pre-WWII), your example of America has been debunked with CATEGORIC examples.