This is what i love most about american democracy:Leaders don't have to be Gandhi or Bhutto

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Irrelevant example u have no idea what example constitutes.. Example: Has to highlight the proposition being discussed and I don;t see even remote connection no doubt there used to be nomination but never seen a farce being carried out in name of election and then one oldy saying well I don't accept the verdict.. heck if u have no conviction then don't indulge in farce.. That was past I am talking about present now as we speak same $hit happens in congress party. They are so mentally fixated on family worship that when they see in some other party soem grass-root level leader coming up they confuse it by party indiscipline.. Such is the mental state of these idiots of congress even today..

Irrelevant example u have no idea what example constitutes..
False. Educate yourself better. Your example of Ramaiyya vs Bose was a party caucus vote overruled by Gandhi. I gave you PRECISELY the same example in THREE cases for the SAME era in the US where the party caucus vote was overruled by the big boss. Perfectly legitimate example.
but never seen a farce being carried out in name of election and then one oldy saying well I don't accept the verdict..
Three examples from your master USA has been provided where party internal election was overruled by one oldy.
That was past I am talking about present now as we speak same happens in congress party.
Sitaramaiyya vs Bose was also past. I gave you example from the SAME time-frame. If you want to talk about the present, then your comment about Gandhi is irrelevant since it is the past too.

Guest dada_rocks

BSgo learn about what is example that's all I have to say can't keep repeating same thing again and again Past is fcuked present is fcuked, same $hit happens today whihc was started by the great Gandhi.. chalo at least psec/communazi accepted this much that Gandhi peddled $hit in name of democracy:hysterical:

BSgo learn about what is example that's all I have to say can't keep repeating same thing again and again
Then stop repeating your nonsense. I've already blown apart your case as usual. You quoted a congressi internal election, i gave you THREE examples of Democrat/Republican internal election. PERFECT example and you have no authority to rubbish it, mate.
chalo at least psec/communazi accepted this much that Gandhi peddled in name of democracy
Gandhi wasn't after democracy, he was after independence first. Different goals, different means, different criterias. And as far as Gandhi goes, his character is FAR FAR better than Hinduvta ponga-pandits like Savarkar and Golwalkar or any other hinduvta fanatic today.

Logn story short he peddled crap whenever he attempted democracy..EOD
Long story short, you are using one isolated example to tarnish his struggle to establish democracy AFTER his initial goal of independence was achieved. Long story short, hinduvta nazis have a big problem with a secular person like Gandhi who not only the majority of Indians but majority of the WORLD respects as a far better human being than YOU are.