'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Congressi's are at it again..... They must have rubber stamp even in CEC's chair.... http://outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20080203&fname=jaitley&sid=1 Bharatiya Janata Party is concerned about the statement of the government of India through the union law minister to the effect that the Constitution of India would be amended in order to ostensibly create parity between the three members of the Election Commission and make the petition seeking the removal of Shri Navin Chawla as Election Commissioner infructuous. The Bharatiya Janata Party had sought the removal of Shri Navin Chawla from the Election Commission in accordance with the provisions of Article 324(5) of the Constitution. The removal has been sought [through a petition signed by 180 members of Parliament] on the ground of the partisan conduct of Shri Chawla before his acquiring the membership of the Election Commission and also during his functioning as a member of the Election Commission.

Guest dada_rocks

T N Sheshan used power not abused.. .. Just because he didn;t fall in line with the political masters of the day doesn't mean he abused it.. CEC is supposed to be independent body .. I am not surprised ur tendency to overlook congressi drive of instating a puppet in CEC chair.. What's the relevance of T N Sheshan in a debate where congress is trying to put a party-man in CEC chair ..

T N Sheshan used power not abused.. .. Just because he didn;t fall in line with the political masters of the day doesn't mean he abused it.. CEC is supposed to be independent body .. I am not surprised ur tendency to overlook congressi drive of instating a puppet in CEC chair.. What's the relevance of T N Sheshan in a debate where congress is trying to put a party-man in CEC chair ..
You were still a kid when TN Sheshan was EC , so apparently you are not able to differentiate between use and abuse , and why blame Congress alone , BJP will also do the same...

Guest dada_rocks

I was not even born when Tipu Sultan wrecked havoc and yet I know each and every details about him as opposed to you.. So shove ur age-card aside.. age likened to wisdon is thing of past T N sheshan if anything accentuated the constitutionally delneated imparitlaity and independence of elecion commisison.. U know it but since u have to defend these congresis gits( u are not congresis though:giggle:) so u will parrot otherwise without any shred of evidence.. Most pathetic defence ever conjured : so BJP will do it.. :haha: .. so now in order to defend conmgressi crap u are relying on speculation of future.. Newsflash BJP ruled for 6 years election commissioners were appointed even then noboyd heard anything of the sort whihc u are speculating.. Jesus

I was not even born when Tipu Sultan wrecked havoc and yet I know each and every details about him as opposed to you.. So shove ur age-card aside.. age likened to wisdon is thing of past
Yeah right ! Your knowledge of Tipu is solely based on hindutva mouthpiece like Voice of Dharma , where as I have lived in Mysore and Srirangapatnam and have gained knowledge based on multiple unbiased sources . Admit it that you are supporting TN Sheshan simply because he became a Hindutva. In fact , it was your beloved Shiv Sena which supported his presidential canditure and failed ...

Guest dada_rocks
One of the best election commissioner India has ever had, the guy on the far right. ind3.jpg Does anybody here recognize him ?
I won't give him one of the best rating and I also know why u are bestowing that exempary rating:giggle:.. He was good no doubt showed little vendetta against Modi but there was no blemish in his record at the time of induction.. HE was inducted in 97 as election commissioner had a clean history till then and nobody complained. Unlike this Navin Chawla who is proven conmgressi poodle going back to emergency years under Indira Gandhi. Point here is a bonafide congress-poodle has been elevated top the post of election commission. Faced wiht the danger of being dropped congressi are threatenignt to amend the constittuion so that he becomes immune just like CEC.

Guest dada_rocks
Yeah right ! Your knowledge of Tipu is solely based on hindutva mouthpiece like Voice of Dharma , where as I have lived in Mysore and Srirangapatnam and have gained knowledge based on multiple unbiased sources . Admit it that you are supporting TN Sheshan simply because he became a Hindutva. In fact , it was your beloved Shiv Sena which supported his presidential canditure and failed ...
Boy u ran with tails between ur legs in that thread do u want me throw those letters of tipu in ur face again.. Anyway that's different thread.. One doesn;t need to live in mysore to know about Tipou Sultan.. What is next I live in Itali hence I know more about Newtonian physics..These are crappy premises .If u know it shows one doesn;t have to hide behind I live here and I am this old.. Have u noticed other than I am this and that u are yet to put forward even single evidence supporting abuse of power by T N sheshan :haha: I rest my case....T N Sheshan turned hindutawadi what has this got anythign to do with what he did as election commission.. Although i contest even this point because had that been the case Abdul Kalam wud not have got nod ahead of T N Sheshan .. anyway these things at best are red herring hardly has anythign to with OP or TN Sheshan's performance as CEC Don't hijack the thread if u have anythign in support of ur claim that T N sheshan abused power produce it here .. Even that is not the topic.. Topic here is why should a party confident be elevated to CEC when other partties do not stopp this low why congress feels the need for these sort of antics.. I knwo u have no answer for this too hence all the irrelevant detours.. PS: U do this without fail in each and eveyr debate 90% of the time I am talking sthg else and pointing out the topic of discussion to you. :haha:

Cant understand why KR is actually angry with Seshan. He was the first CEC to give Election commission any sort of credibility, he stood up to the politicians and brought in a lot of new steps to increase the EC's independence. He is quite a cult figure, KR is the first person i have seen who has some grouse against him. @Dr JM Lyngdoh was awesome. Not only did he stand up against Modi, he held free and fair elections in Kashmir and in Assam, at a time when terror was extreme in those states.

Arey baba ,why are you getting so upset .. Yes , we need independent EC , but to somehow suggest that Congress is responsible for all the ills is foolhardy . And yes , Sheshan was hired by Congress supported government of Chandra Sekhar. Who said you have to live in Mysore , all I said was after living there , I have had better perspective , that's all. Anyways , you are living in a fools paradise if you think your source , "Voice of Dharma" is gospel truth.

Cant understand why KR is actually angry with Seshan. He was the first CEC to give Election commission any sort of credibility, he stood up to the politicians and brought in a lot of new steps to increase the EC's independence. He is quite a cult figure, KR is the first person i have seen who has some grouse against him. @Dr JM Lyngdoh was awesome. Not only did he stand up against Modi, he held free and fair elections in Kashmir and in Assam, at a time when terror was extreme in those states.
Who said I have a grouse ? Sheshan abused his power to some extent , that's all .... And keep in mind he took the support of Shiv Sena to further his political ambition of becoming president.. Yes, the same Shiv Sena who hate Tamilians...

you are living in a fools paradise if you think your source ' date=' "Voice of Dharma" is gospel truth.[/quote'] Voice of Dharma is 78929093787 times better than your evangelical mouthpieces like IBN, western award lusty, dhimmi journalists and historians Romilla Thapars, who have robbed us Indians of our true history and psy-opsed us to death so much so that today if we are shown some truth from a few rare sources like VOD, SAAG etc. we feel uncomfortable *sigh*...... just because VOD states the facts without showing PCness which we Dhimmi Indians are so fond of and have developed our comfort zones with that PCness, doesnot mean anything with regards to credibility of frankness, openness and urge for national interest shown by VOD or any other source. You sound like a typical Ummah member, who when shown with facts starts practicing the same age old taqqiya denial.

Guest dada_rocks
Arey baba ' date='why are you getting so upset .. Yes , we need independent EC , [b']but to somehow suggest that Congress is responsible for all the ills is foolhardy . And yes , Sheshan was hired by Congress supported government of Chandra Sekhar. Who said you have to live in Mysore , all I said was after living there , I have had better perspective , that's all. Anyways , you are living in a fools paradise if you think your source , "Voice of Dharma" is gospel truth.
Really do u have to be irrational fool all the time.. I showed u others ruled others too had to employ CEC and never gave anyone any reaosn to complain.. Back to cngress and they are back to the same old tricks of Indira Gandhi days.. And u have audacity to tell others are doign the same.. Most mornic comment was BJP will do the same......... So far zero point in favour of T N sheshan's allegaed abuse of power..:haha: NO voica of dharma held gun on Tipu Sultan's head to pen those letters whihc shows him an islamist par excellace.. No need of analysis mere reading of the letter tells all one needs to know about him.. Perspective ke liye akal bhi to chahiye given u shoto ur mouth without any shred of evidence I am no so sure about perspective emanting from proximity

Guest dada_rocks
Voice of Dharma is 78929093787 times better than your evangelical mouthpieces like IBN, western award lusty, dhimmi journalists and historians Romilla Thapars, who have robbed us Indians of our true history and psy-opsed us to death so much so that today if we are shown some truth from a few rare sources like VOD, SAAG etc. we feel uncomfortable *sigh*...... just because VOD states the facts without showing PCness which we Dhimmi Indians are so fond of and have developed our comfort zones with that PCness, doesnot mean anything with regards to credibility of frankness, openness and urge for national interest shown by VOD or any other source. You sound like a typical Ummah member, who when shown with facts starts practicing the same age old taqqiya denial.
Forget Vpoice of dharma Sandy I produced letter penned by that moron Tipu Sultan for some reason Togadia held gun to tipu;s head then only he wrote those letters:haha:

Really do u have to be irrational fool all the time.. I showed u others ruled others too had to employ CEC and never gave anyone any reaosn to complain.. Back to cngress and they are back to the same old tricks of Indira Gandhi days.. And u have audacity to tell others are doign the same.. Most mornic comment was BJP will do the same......... So far zero point in favour of T N sheshan's allegaed abuse of power..:haha: NO voica of dharma held gun on Tipu Sultan's head to pen those letters whihc shows him an islamist par excellace.. No need of analysis mere reading of the letter tells all one needs to know about him.. Perspective ke liye akal bhi to chahiye given u shoto ur mouth without any shred of evidence I am no so sure about perspective emanting from proximity
And I see that you have resorted to your usual petty insults. Bhaiya ,if you want me to produce proof about TN Sheshan and abuse of power , then I will have to go to Radhi shop and got hold of old times of India newspapers dated all the way back to early 90's . Anyway , here is a simple exercise for you .. use google and you will get your results , whether using helicopter for personal use or abusing power to nullify election. But I will give you this much . TN Sheshan was hardly the villian because he was dealing with rogue politicians . And I see that you have conveniently ignored the fact that he was hired by Congress ...:hysterical: And as regards to Tipu , the only blemish would be he was fundo during the early part of his reign. He was a reformed man later during his reign. Heck , he built temples in Srirangpatnam , protected Kanchi temple , had a Brahmin minister and so on . And what about the letters by Tipu to Shankaracharya of Shringeri Math wherein he acknowledges receipt of the Shankaracharya's letter and requests him to perform prayers for the welfare and prosperity of his own realm as for that of the whole universe. He even made lavish gifts to tirupathi temple. Finally , Keep in mind even the great Ashoka was Chandashok during the early part of his reign and later was a reformed man . And you have been generous in your praise about him and rightly so. So , why condemn Tipu ?

Guest dada_rocks

(1) Using helicopter for personal use :hysterical: pathetic attempt (2) They hired T N sheshan because he used to be congress confident he changed color and became independent for the better of election commission.> most probably he had no choice given how congresis have treated bureaucrats over years but came to his real self when knew these idiots can't do anythig to him anymore.. repeat after if it still doesn't condone bonafide poodle with emergency days recod of unconstitutional excesses being thrown in as CEC.> it;s not that pother parties do not have their confidant bureaucrat but they had basic decency not to propel them to the chair of an indepdendet body.. Given an idiot u are u can halucinate that others will do that in future but so far they have not done but congressi have and are still doing it.. BS Tipu was fundoo to the core only when he got his ar$e kicked by british suddenly and conveneinetly he started singing unity among indians....His brahmin minister aha he attempted to covert him but his mother adviced him otherwise.. So much was his brahmin minister happy with his ways that he willingly sided with british when he found opprtune time claiming " How can he side with a ruler who has been anti-hindu against who has been secular".. Jab phati tipu ki tab letters aane lage shankarahcray and other rulers ke liye bhi.. Ashoka was not communal he was just a warrior who killed his opponent in wars who later changed on his own into a buddhist...As opposed to tipu sultan who was a communal to the core and when found it hard to survive like that in face of british presence experimented with untiy .. How fake his secularism was can be gauged form the fact that his own brahmin minister didn't buy it..

who have robbed us Indians of our true history and psy-opsed us to death so much so that today if we are shown some truth from a few rare sources like VOD, SAAG etc. we feel uncomfortable *sigh*...... just because VOD states the facts without showing PCness which we Dhimmi Indians are so fond of and have developed our comfort zones with that PCness, doesnot mean anything with regards to credibility of frankness, openness and urge for national interest shown by VOD or any other source. You sound like a typical Ummah member, who when shown with facts starts practicing the same age old taqqiya denial.
VOD is not a factual site- it is a site of hindu superiorist Nazis. Their 'history' is full of errors/omissions and distinctly hindu in its coloring, with total silence/ignorance on India's true history- of which Hinduism is just a part. VOD propagates such nonsensical myths and superiorist lies that 'vedic rishis/maharishis civilized this world/we formed the bestest/foremost civilization of alltime etc etc' that you mindlessly mouth, because it makes you feel that much less inferior. And that is why when i show you real facts, facts such as desis were taught to write by middle-easterners, that our culture has contributed a lot but also borrowed a lot (in the very CORE) from others, you go silent and ignore it by calling me names such as 'hindu-hater'. When i remind you hinduvta fanatics, that Mahabharat/Ramayan you know is NOT authenticated sources of history or knowledge, but merely hindu twist to this ( I've also mentioned that Mahabharat/Ramayan are recorded DIFFERENTLY in Buddhist texts and Jain texts- and the concept of a hindu did NOT exist in those times, only that of Dharma), you and your sidekicks fall silent/go away sulking. Yes, you are right that VOD, RSS/VHP all have excellent nationalistic drive. But what you miss is that their fanatical quest of nationalism is driven by a distinct sense of superiorist drivel, stemming from their distinctly inferiorist complexes- something that you yourself suffer from. This is why when i first pointed out to you the FACT that middle east has contributed a lot to Indian culture, such as writing, you instantly took it as ' take your superior middle-eastern culture nonsense somewhere else', instead of seeing it the way I was hinting at in the first place : That your culture/their culture is not superior/inferior- both have made contributions to each others' and there is no superiority/inferiority between you and them/rest. The VOD, RSS,VHP type of fundamentalist subversive to the truth and agenda-driven nationalism is not unknown- the Nazis were exactly the same- rewriting history like the Hinduvta are doing today, insisting on superiority & nationalist ideal as their fundamental cornerstones (only diff is Nazis used race as superiority, you and the hinduvta brigade uses 'indian dharma' as the tool for superiority). Just like how the Nazis found a scapegoat for 'all the problems in society'- the Jews, hinduvta morons have the scapegoat of Islam and Islamic terror. And just like how the Nazis were hypocrites- doing just as bad/far worse than the Jews they so hated, the Hinduvta also go around lighting fire to villages, threatening people with dire consequences for converting, their little terrorist and genocidal sprees after saying 'they started it/dont blame us'. Its precisely the organizations like VOD/RSS/VHP that make me sick to the bottom of my stomach that i am an Indian by birth-for the country i live in (Canada) is civilized enough not to have such nefarious and stupid hypocrites running the nation or espousing ideals. And all your protestations of me being dhimmi/islamic/anti-hindu etc. are meaningless rants because i've presented more detailed and concise criticism of Islam on this website than you have ( you forget that you are still a newbie) without getting into generalized nonsense about muslims. It is simply your knee-jerk reaction to somehow put reason to reject my criticism of fundamentalist hinduvta fanatics, because it is well known by some here that I myself come from a Brahmin family and i've categorically and utterly rejected Hinduism as a religion. Sad case you are, really.

How fake his secularism was can be gauged form the fact that his own brahmin minister didn't buy it..
I don't want to get in the middle of this Tipu Sultan debate but frankly, betrayal from a brahmin is not that indicative of lack of secularism or 'wolf in sheep's clothing' complex from Tipu. Myself being from a Brahmin family and having known many brahmins in my time, i found that Brahimns can betray you simply for the fact that you do not support hinduism/hindu ideals to the core. In that aspect, most Brahmins are no different than Padre/Imams/Pastors- where they will betray you if situations are right and you are not a hindu/upper-caste. Indeed, brahmins betraying non-hindus is not uncommon in Indian history either- Pushyamitra Sunga, a brahmin, murdered the last Maurya emperor simply coz he was not a hindu and this f*cker wanted a hindu-rashtra over the India when it was not a majority hindu rashtra in the first place. The exceptionally powerful and accomplished Satavahana empire was also weakened by Brahmin fuedetories undermining the central rule. I am not saying that what you are alleging re: Tipu is completely incorrect( though knowing you, since Tipu was a muslim, i expect 1000x exgaggeration in the negetive direction from you) - merely that a brahmin betraying him means nothing this way or that- could've easily been that the brahmin himself was a fundoo who wanted a hindu puppet governor at the mercy of the Brits over that of a muslim independent nation.

Guest dada_rocks

Pathetic attempt to run down brahmins.. Purnaiya was one of the most learned person of his time.. he didn't do anything of that sort when Tipu Sultan's father was in charge despite him too being an usurper of the throne of hindu king.. BTW KR where are those letters which u are suggestign tipu sultan wrote when a$$ was on the line in face of bigger threat of british.. I have produced those letters so let us see u have got any proof or just empty words.. Detout little these clowns who are givign this bloodt thirsty crimnal like Tipu clean chit just because preusmablu he decided to abort his communal ways in face of larger threat will not extend any such benefit of doubt to likes of Modi against whom charges of communalims are unproven but his espousal of sar-dharma sambhaw is letter and deed is on record.. Bloody hypocrites watch the video..... [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=IbJhG3qrHPA]YouTube - A Combative Narendra Modi On Secularism And HINDUISM[/ame]