Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available

King

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available That's right Rajeev, to be able to attach on the forums firstly you need to use quote or post reply. The quick reply will not give you the option to attach. As you suggested you will either have to use "Preview" or use the "Post reply" at the top of the topic to be able to attach a file. Legend, you could be trying to do the same hence not able to view the attachment button. Use the preview button in quick reply or the post reply button at the top to be able to attach. It'll also show when you press edit button.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available

Legend, you could be trying to do the same hence not able to view the attachment button. Use the preview button in quick reply or the post reply button at the top to be able to attach.
okay, but juzt curious to know if can enable plugin for advance reply? then it can be don right away, nd then no need to hit preview and stuff..

Legend, you could be trying to do the same hence not able to view the attachment button. Use the preview button in quick reply or the post reply button at the top to be able to attach.
okay, but juzt curious to know if can enable plugin for advance reply? then it can be don right away, nd then no need to hit preview and stuff..
The system sends out abuse emails to all the mods with your name as the offender every day :hic: That is because you are trying to use the embed tags on the forums. We just ignore it of course as we know what you are trying to do. I will see if I can introduce a google video, daily motion or youtube extension for the forums to ensure you don't have to worry embedding.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available I have also gone ahead and installed attachment module. Now every user can attached audio/video, jpgs, gifs on the forums. In future please do not post links to the images but and upload it to the forums after you have downloaded it to your pc. When you upload the photos of large size it gets converted to a smaller size (thumbnails) and is displayed on the forums. This helps us in keeping the forums look neat and the forums stretching will not occur. Please note the following rules for attachments : 1. You can upload files of extension : gif, png, jpeg, tif, jpg, ace, rar, zip, tar, gz, gtar, rm, wma, nsv, swf, wmv 2. Prohibited file extensions are : asp, cgi, phtml, pl, html, exe, scr, htaccess 3. The file attachment is also enabled at "Personal message" (PMs) level. The size limitation is about 250 kb for PMs. 4. File size restrictioons : The maximum size for all the files barring the image type is 20 Meg. The image files has a maximum size of 5 Meg. 5. Maximum image size restriction : The maximum size of the image file that can be uploaded/attached is 1600x1200. 5. User restrictions : Each User is allocated 20 MB max quota for attachments and 5 MB for attachments in PM. Some may be awarded a bit more but usually all users start with the mentioned quota. 6. Maximum number of attachments in one post : 3 and max number of attachment in PMs : 1

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available Pred you have wagered 2600 already :eek: Where are you going to find enough points to bet on the individual games including the NZ v Aus last ODI? We will have roughly about 20-30 different punts available for each game.

Pred you have wagered 2600 already :eek: Where are you going to find enough points to bet on the individual games including the NZ v Aus last ODI? We will have roughly about 20-30 different punts available for each game.
I didn't know that. The only option available right now is to bet on the World Cup winning side. I can change it later, no problem. How do i delete my Scotland stake ?

Pred you have wagered 2600 already :eek: Where are you going to find enough points to bet on the individual games including the NZ v Aus last ODI? We will have roughly about 20-30 different punts available for each game.
I didn't know that. The only option available right now is to bet on the World Cup winning side. I can change it later, no problem. How do i delete my Scotland stake ?
I will get rid of it in a while no worries.

hey ravi' date=' thanks man for installing that embeding video module.. thank you[/quote'] Did you try it already and if you did can you post the link of the embed video you posted?
i havent tried, i will though now, but can u tell me whats the largest size video we can upload???