yuvraj may not go to WC

Holysmoke

Gurgaon, February 23: Complainant Neelam Mahajan Singh moved an application against cricketer Yuvraj Singh in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate today. The application requests the court to refrain Yuvraj Singh from travelling abroad and also seize his passport. Yuvraj is scheduled to leave for West Indies as part of the Indian World Cup team next week. Neelam had earlier filed criminal cases, including defamation, illegal detention causing hurt and criminal assault, against Yuvraj Singh and eight others on Dec 15 last year. The case is due for hearing on March 13, 2007. ?The application has been forwarded to the court so that Yuvraj Singh doesn?t skip the court date on the pretext of going for World Cup,? said Ayush Tyagi, Neelam?s lawyer. ?If he has to go, he must seek a bail before that,? added Tyagi. Neelam has also dispatched letters to IGI Airport and Mumbai Airport to refrain the cricketer from leaving the country. http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=223769 wtf :wall:

Re: yuvraj may not go to WC applaud mr. mahajan for his ploy... force the sports person to settle out of court by jeopardizing his participation in his career's most significant tournament... don't wanna pass too much of a judgment on the case, but curious: why are all punjabi cricketers maligned in some form of muscle flexing criminal proceedings? first navjot and now yuvraj?

Re: yuvraj may not go to WC

applaud mr. mahajan for his ploy... force the sports person to settle out of court by jeopardizing his participation in his career's most significant tournament... don't wanna pass too much of a judgment on the case, but curious: why are all punjabi cricketers maligned in some form of muscle flexing criminal proceedings? first navjot and now yuvraj?
there was a case against harbhajan too... i think because he let his hair down or something.

Re: yuvraj may not go to WC

applaud mr. mahajan for his ploy... force the sports person to settle out of court by jeopardizing his participation in his career's most significant tournament... don't wanna pass too much of a judgment on the case, but curious: why are all punjabi cricketers maligned in some form of muscle flexing criminal proceedings? first navjot and now yuvraj?
there was a case against harbhajan too... i think because he let his hair down or something.
he advertised for some alcoholic beverage and in the add featured with his hair undone. one of the few tit bits of Indian news i caught on the Hindi news we get once a day... what was interesting is how bhajji responds at the first hind of criticism... instead of being apologetic for "conduct unbecoming of a sikh", the jive ass idiot responded with "hey look, yuvraj was in the advertisement too, and he did not get reprimanded? heck he does not even keep a turban!" i think some of our cricketers have a serious attitude dysfunction. in particular harbhajan and sehwag... i understand that on the west indian tour he bad mouthed irfan to the extent of leveling the later to a state of tears...???!!!
Guest dada_rocks

Re: yuvraj may not go to WC All I know is that some clown gate-crashed the party.. never understood these creatres who have to go to these parties of celebrities uninvited and then to make matters worse create a scene over there