Sorry God...I'm With Demi God

SachDan

Sach's favourite is Roger Federer where as Dhoni likes RAFA! Federer fan Sachin has a blast AJAY NAIDU TNN RSS Feeds| SMS SPO to 58888 for latest updates LONDON, June 28: Sachin Tendulkar created a buzz at the All-England Club as he joined distinguished guests that included soccer legends like Sir Bobby Charlton, Sir Geoff Hurst, Sir Bobby Robson and Niall Quinn at Centre Court here on Saturday. Wearing a smashing black suit, Tendulkar looked boyishly handsome. And the minute he was introduced to the privileged audience at Centre Court, there was a huge roar that was enough to suggest how much the little champion is adored in this part of the world. As is customary, the first Saturday of the Championships is usually described as ‘Sporting Saturday' since a select few British sports stars and former Wimbledon champs grace the Royal Box. "We are having a blast," Tendulkar told TOI after watching the second seeded Serbian, Jelena Jankovic, showcase admirable fighting qualities to beat Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark. Next on the Centre Court was English hope Andy Murray but Tendulkar was looking ahead to see Rafael Nadal in action. And yet, Nadal is definitely not Tendulkar’s favourite. "He’s (Mahendra) Dhoni's favourite," said Tendulkar smilingly. Perhaps he wanted to do a quick reality check on Nadal, who is favoured to clash with the one and only Roger Federer in the big final. "I have always been a Federer fan. Make no mistake about that," said Tendulkar, who appreciates the top seed's class and composure. And like most of us, Tendulkar too has nothing but praise for Federer's elegance and sporting artistry. Next Sunday, Federer will be gunning for his sixth straight title and Tendulkar hopes to return to the Royal Box to back his man. "It will be a great contest. Nadal has improved a lot on grass and he will come out all fired up. But I still believe Federer will be the champion once again," quipped Tendulkar

Apparantly Federer likes watching cricket and enjoyed T20 WC ... In an interview during Aus open he also mentioned that "whenever he can , he loves to watch cricket .."
Actually i saw this picture of Federer in south india at a charity school he had funded where he is batting while some of the local lads are bowling... The guy is pure class... the money and the success has never got to him, and he has the same level head atop his shoulders as he did years ago before his tryst with immortality! Pity though that Nadal is closing in, for Federer deserves to be the best... always. Moreover, i enjoy how the elites from various sports are good chums. Tiger Woods, Federer and now Tendulkar... i would love to see them three together in some capacity, maybe some charity event or cheering from the audience as Michael Shumacher receives are life time achievement award or something... (i am bored)