top 400 stadiums in the world

cowboysfan

top 400 stadiums in the world in terms of capacity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stadiums_by_capacity out of those 400 i have been to 4 of them 1)chinnaswamy stadium-bangalore 2)chidambaram -chennai 3)texas stadium-Irving texas 4)rangers ballpark-texas rangers-arlington texas the Cowboys are opening a $1 billion stadium in arlington ,tx and it has a capacity of 100,000-i will be there for the opener. I hope I can make it to Eden gardens and MCG one day too.

even i have been to cowboys stadium (irving one) and ballpark in arlington :D cant wait for new one to open.. also been to yankee stadium..and now they r getting a new one too..
alright:two_thumbs_up:another cowboys fan. I wanted to buy season tickets in the new stadium but the PSL's are ridiculously expensive.I am better off just getting tickets for games which I really want to go to.

alright:two_thumbs_up:another cowboys fan. I wanted to buy season tickets in the new stadium but the PSL's are ridiculously expensive.I am better off just getting tickets for games which I really want to go to.
So, y'all fixin' to make some noise this year? You'd better make it to the Super Bowl or TO will start whining again :-).

actuallly, i am a cowgirls hater:-D