Great to see - The Most valuable members list

King

Amazing result after having updated the users with the points rewarded from our World Cup website. All contributions towards the World cup website fetched double points on this website and after having added the double points to this website the following is the current result. Also the ones that submitted articles, profiles were also rewarded points. while every article was awarded 1000 points, the player profiles fetched 200 points for each player profile. It is very refreshing to see the new list with Predator topping the list. Also it is great to see in the list the names of Mandrake, MundaPakistani, Don, Blue_billion, apocalypse, holysmoke, marirs_mania and Parth. The rest like Kabira, Gator, dsr et al have been in the list since long. I'm very glad to see the ones that are active on a daily basis top the valuable members list. I'm off from the top of the list after few months and I have an excuse for that though, I've spent a lot of my points on betting. If I come up a winner there's no stopping me. Some of the obvious names may not be appearing for now probably because they have placed huge bets for the upcoming games. One way to add to the points is to bet consistently for the WC. There will be new bets every day what with games slated to take place each day for the rest of the 40+ days. Make sure you log on to the World cup website and participate in it by submitting Blogs, comments, voting for the polls etc to earn double points.