Good Start To World Cup!!! (Celebrate Here!)...

Re: Good Start To World Cup!!! (Celebrate Here!)...

Do tune in on Saturday to catch India's public humiliation of minnows Banglastan' date=' and Pakistan's unprecented capitulation to the might of the Irish. Thank you and good night.[/quote'] I love how we get top billing, and the Paks have to press the red button. Always in our shadow!...

Re: Good Start To World Cup!!! (Celebrate Here!)... Delighted that West Indies won. I love them. Equally happy that the dope cheats, who have been trying to brazenly snook a nose at the rest of the world, lost. There was also a singular lack of courage from the experienced middle order. Not one of them took it upon himself to open, despite repeated setbacks at the top of the order. And to some (but by no means all) of those raucous, ill mannered louts who follow this team, who kept on trying to find a way back for Asif and Shoaib despite proven dope allegations, take this! You deserve the pain for blatantly condoning dishonesty. I share Bob Willis' joy.

After an embarrassing defeat first up' date=' the retard inbreds probably think that this will be a repeat of the 1992 World Cup. Unfortunately there is little to no rainfall in the WI during spring.[/quote'] They will still go forward though? No other team to challenge them at group stage right? WI and P@kis will go through?

After an embarrassing defeat first up' date=' the retard inbreds probably think that this will be a repeat of the 1992 World Cup. Unfortunately there is little to no rainfall in the WI during spring.[/quote'] They will still go forward though? No other team to challenge them at group stage right? WI and P@kis will go through?
Sure, but they (ie; PAK, not WI) won't make it past the super 8's, as they just don't have an adequate bowling attack to challenge top class batting lineups and their batting lineup is laden with overrated choke-meisters such as Inzoo and Mohammad Youhana. I don't know why they don't just open with Younis Khan and Youhana; it's not like those other two mongs could ever muster more than 20 runs between them.