Stuff of legends - Ireland Go you beauty

King

What a win, an outright and by 3 wickets to shut Pakistan out of the world cup. This is simply mind boggling. Two upsets in a day was unheard of in international cricket. This one is one of the best days for cricket although not for Indian and Paksitan fans. The minnows have prevailed, fair and square. Sorry can't stop saying Indian and Paksitan players should seek some advise on how to be mentally prepared from these guys. Disgusting cricket by Paksitan. I cannot understand how they can only score 130 with so many experienced batters in the rank. I think about 8-10 highly over rated cricketers in the Pakistan team should be sacked. With military rule in Pakistan players should really watch out getting back to the country. Indian players should watch out too, the public back home are not that excusing. I suppose players from both countries should stay back in West Indies for couple of years before heading home. It is great to see so many Irish supporters come out in big numbers to support a team that is playing international cricket for the first time. A tie and a win against a heavy weight team like Pakistan says a lot about the character of its people and the team. Truly legendary stuff by Ireland. I think they should get to play the international teams more often. I'm sure cricket will get richer as a sport with Irish involvement with that kind of fanatic support.