Windows Xp Scrolling Problem

Desi Cartman

I have manged to kill my laptop and its going to 4-5 days for IBM to get it fixed. In the mean time I am using desktop at home which I haven't used for years. I'm sick and will be working from home for a while and since I need to check ICF every few mins :icflove: I want everything to be OK with this desktop. So here is the issue: when i try to scroll or move there is a delay before anything happens. the pages themselves load as quickly as they have in the past, its just the viewing of them and moving around etc. I have checked and I also have a similar problem while scrolling documents as well. Its really annoying to see page scroll down in installments. Please help thanks

I have manged to kill my laptop and its going to 4-5 days for IBM to get it fixed. In the mean time I am using desktop at home which I haven't used for years. I'm sick and will be working from home for a while and since I need to check ICF every few mins :icflove: I want everything to be OK with this desktop. So here is the issue: when i try to scroll or move there is a delay before anything happens. the pages themselves load as quickly as they have in the past, its just the viewing of them and moving around etc. I have checked and I also have a similar problem while scrolling documents as well. Its really annoying to see page scroll down in installments. Please help thanks
It might be that your video card is giving you this problem. So I'd first suggest trying to reinstall the driver for your videocard. Also, its not too big of an issue but does your comp. have enough RAM ?

It might be that your video card is giving you this problem. So I'd first suggest trying to reinstall the driver for your videocard. Also' date=' its not too big of an issue but does your comp. have enough RAM ?[/quote'] it says 504MB RAM. I have hardly used this computer so there arent many programs installed on it.